Since you love texturing ;) is there anychance that you at some point could make the danish dot/flecktarn camo. Although it is now been replaced with mrt pattern (multican) i still think its one of the more cool looking uniforms.
​Green is M/84 - Desert is M/01

http://i.imgur.com/5mFc9ZW.jpg

winter is unofficial but same pattern
​http://www.abload.de/img/dscn2843g19j.jpg

I was playing with this in Tanoa and the Project Honor camo looks great.

But when I load it up in EDEN and set a squad down, they only had the BDU or CRYE outfits on. No Gear.

Can we have an update to setup a default squad for each camo group? Or at least the Project Honor Squad in Crye gear.

It takes ages to switch to each unit, load up Virtual Arsenal and then gear them up. We're lucky the squad weren't eliminated by OpFor during our "dress up". :P

what you need is a mod called "Outfit Gear" http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25910

It has it's own arsenal but you can use the official one, or MCC or whatever.Whatever you are equipped with-weapons uniforms everything, you can store as many loadouts as you like in it. then when you start a mission with an AI squad you open the gear selector and just double click your saved loadout for each teammate-you can have an entire squad battle ready in about 3 seconds. You just need to spend a little time one day setting up a few different loadouts.i have made a set in Multi,AOR2 and M81 and each has 5 loadouts-Medic,MachineGunner,marksman,Team leader and AT. 

Best mod i have ever used.

Van! I'm loving your work, the vsm gear pack and the vsm warfighter mods are great and they really remind me of Medal of Honor (that I also like a lot)! ArmA's stealth is not one of the best out there, but I really enjoy playing special operations while using your packs! Are you planning to make them both more "international" ? Or are you sticking to "mainstream" camos ? Someday I'd love to see the italian Multiland, for example. Or something more british, like a plain and nice MTP or some DPMs. Whatever the case may be, all I wanted to say is that I'm enjoying your packs and I'm really curious. Keep up the good work  :P

Is there a list of class names some where I missed in the download? Try to add stuff in for Exile but wasn't sure if I over looked it.

Van! I'm loving your work, the vsm gear pack and the vsm warfighter mods are great and they really remind me of Medal of Honor (that I also like a lot)! ArmA's stealth is not one of the best out there, but I really enjoy playing special operations while using your packs! Are you planning to make them both more "international" ? Or are you sticking to "mainstream" camos ? Someday I'd love to see the italian Multiland, for example. Or something more british, like a plain and nice MTP or some DPMs. Whatever the case may be, all I wanted to say is that I'm enjoying your packs and I'm really curious. Keep up the good work  :P

Thanks for the kind words man! Thats awesome. :) VSM Gear pack already has a few international camos, M90, CADPAT, SURPAT etc. But I already have DPM, and desert dpm done, Just need to config them up to the packs standards now. As well as being pretty close to done with an aussie mulitcam, new zealand MCU, danish m84 etc etc. So the pack will be more international. At a certain point I'm going to cap it off because it will just grow far too large... Many people already think it's too large haha :D

Is there a list of class names some where I missed in the download? Try to add stuff in for Exile but wasn't sure if I over looked it.

Someone compiled one, Its back in the forum somewhere. I havent made an official one yet because I am not totally done with the pack.. So ifigured I would make one once it was done. But more and more people are asking for one. So I'll try to put a complete one together soon! I played on an exile server just last night that was hosting it and I didnt know it. First time I've run across the pack in the wild haha was pretty cool.

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words man! Thats awesome. :) VSM Gear pack already has a few international camos, M90, CADPAT, SURPAT etc. But I already have DPM, and desert dpm done, Just need to config them up to the packs standards now. As well as being pretty close to done with an aussie mulitcam, new zealand MCU, danish m84 etc etc. So the pack will be more international. At a certain point I'm going to cap it off because it will just grow far too large... Many people already think it's too large haha :D

Nice to hear that you're going to add the DPMs and the other camos (the aussie one is awesome, can't wait to create a SASR themed mission). Selecting camos is hard, they're all awesome  :P 

May I add a suggestion or two (or three :P ) ? The polish wz 93 and its desert counterpart would be lovely. The italian M2004 and its desert counterpart would be awesome too, it is used by the COMSUBINs (a branch of the special forces). Hell, even the south korean special forces have an awesome camo! Anyway, keep up the good work!  :D

• Like 2

Good news! :)  Do you have any plans for adding Chocolate Chip and Tricolor Desert patterns? I'm using your gear pack to depict Iraqi militias and these two would come in handy. ;)

• Like 2

AWESOME!!!...I was hoping in a WINTER camo as well...but..still AWESOME!!!

Good news! :)  Do you have any plans for adding Chocolate Chip and Tricolor Desert patterns? I'm using your gear pack to depict Iraqi militias and these two would come in handy. ;)

Yap..tricolor desert ==> DELTA/SF/Iraqi Insurgent.... WE NEED THAT!!! :P  :P  :P

Special forces ("Warfighters" in that case) and poppy fields go along pretty well  :lol: 

NJ4Mt2hh.jpg

• Like 4

Playing around with a Ghost Recon Future soldier inspired version of the masks for my pack. Diggin it. Always really liked that game, especially the expansion that did away with the adaptive camo thing... always hated that lol Any suggestions for different kind of masks? I have a tan, black, grey, ghost.. Not really digging the idea of doing camo patterns. But... im up for hearing your ideas! 

lHsha83.jpg

• Like 8

I don't suppose it's even possible to retexture some shemagh? I love using them. Or even create a new one that acts as face mask but sits sound the neck?

• Like 2

I don't suppose it's even possible to retexture some shemagh? I love using them. Or even create a new one that acts as face mask but sits sound the neck?

^^^THIS!

• Like 1

GRFS masks in various colors (black, OD, tan, etc) would be EPIC.  Also you could consider doing 30K's mask as an option.

• Like 2

So when I see the clothing on the ground it's showing as a body without a head? Is this normal or  should it be showing as folded up?

Mask with goggles, headsets and tactical glasses like RHS. Masks with Shemaghs and tactical

Glasses with headsets. Also masks with nvg in the nvg slots. Those will be good so you only need to select a mask and you get Shemagh, tactical glasses/shades and gives you a massive choice of caps and headgear.

I love the current masks you have now. So if you release them as is I'm happy.

Playing around with a Ghost Recon Future soldier inspired version of the masks for my pack. Diggin it. Always really liked that game, especially the expansion that did away with the adaptive camo thing... always hated that lol Any suggestions for different kind of masks? I have a tan, black, grey, ghost.. Not really digging the idea of doing camo patterns. But... im up for hearing your ideas! 

That Future Soldier mask is awesome! I second the request for more colors of it!

The Call of Duty Ghost masks would be pretty sweet IMO!

Also, I know you're more of a retexture guy, but is there any chance of getting these masks with a version pulled up over the nose instead of under it? A pretty small thing, but I think it would improve the look!

• Like 2

That Future Soldier mask is awesome! I second the request for more colors of it!

The Call of Duty Ghost masks would be pretty sweet IMO!

Also, I know you're more of a retexture guy, but is there any chance of getting these masks with a version pulled up over the nose instead of under it? A pretty small thing, but I think it would improve the look!

I second both of these things.

• Like 1

Love everyones feedback. Gives me some goodies to work with!

--------------------------------------

You know, I've always wanted my own shemaghs so I can quit using some huge mods just for them haha So I'll look into it! Maybe I can finally figure out how to port A2 content into A3 and retexture some of the shemaghs from there! 

GRFS masks in various colors (black, OD, tan, etc) would be EPIC.  Also you could consider doing 30K's mask as an option.

The added colors can easily happen, so consider that included! Do you happen to have a good shot of 30k's mask? 

• Like 2

So when I see the clothing on the ground it's showing as a body without a head? Is this normal or  should it be showing as folded up?

and no, that totally shouldnt be happening haha Let me look into it. 

latest?cb=20120609221101

ghost_recon_future_soldier_official_art_

I'll try and grab some screencaps from the game too, gimme a bit.

and no, that totally shouldnt be happening haha Let me look into it. 

Thanks!! I used the the class list that was in the forums. I noticed it was only missing the backpacks.

Looks nice. Camo pattern accessories don't look too good in my opinion, I'd keep them flat colors. Olive green and sage green as extra colors? Maybe some single hole balaclavas too? Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Thanks!! I used the the class list that was in the forums. I noticed it was only missing the backpacks.

Rad, I'll make a complete one here pretty soon! Also figured out the wrong uniform on the ground deal. Funny, its been wrong since my first release ever... and no one has noticed yet haha Unless the reason it changes was from an update. But either way, I found the problem. Now the problem will be updating 998237498273489 configs lol 

• Like 1