silola

[WIP] Terrain "X-Cam-Taunus"

Caught the stream last night.......as beautiful in motion as it is in still life.

• Like 2

Checking out the stream upload. Super nice.

I think there could be some real nice armored missions built in this map.

• Like 1

:don5:  We are waiting for the releas  :popcornsmilie:

• Like 2

Looks ace! Make sure to make nice cities/big towns, will this require AiA terrain pack?

Looks ace! Make sure to make nice cities/big towns, will this require AiA terrain pack?

AiA terrain pack is outdated and is no longer supported. Switch to CUP terrains-it has all the same islands, but is updated and has extra features.

• Like 2

I am really looking forward to this map. Thank you very much for the regular updates, this looks very promising. Best of luck to you guys, you are doing incredible work!

Many thanks guys  :) 

It's true ... AiA TP is outdated, but we have started with AiA and we will finish this map with AiA.

But at the end you can use AiA or CUP without any problems.

CUP is, of course, the better choice, but I've found at least two object types  with wrong positioning ... one streetlamp and one type of house (1m Difference in elevation) :(

Silola

• Like 1

Epic work, You guys should be proud. If I may say, it looks great with the new lighting IMO, lot more color, I love it. but what ever you guys go with, I will be happy!

Great work so far. I watched your stream and noticed that there is almost no possibility to take cover along the streets that lead through the fields. I´m missing some small irregularities in the hightmap that you would have in reallife like roadside ditched etc.

Since no one else mentioned it and I noticed it in other pictures from before, what's up with the white leftovers in the corners of the traffic sign? Are they going to get removed?

Other than that, damn. It's really hard waiting for this map to come out.

Cheers

Since no one else mentioned it and I noticed it in other pictures from before, what's up with the white leftovers in the corners of the traffic sign? Are they going to get removed?

Other than that, damn. It's really hard waiting for this map to come out.

Cheers

If I round the corner, have the signs 30 faces. Because of these small corners I would not like to impair performance from view. So they have only 1 faces.
Greeting

Erm, Alpha the Corner? Would that be an option, or is the sign "not flach like a Flunder"

Erm, Alpha the Corner? Would that be an option, or is the sign "not flach like a Flunder"

Its a flunder, but the corners are a little rounded. Which does not bother me.