9 hours ago, Josh Jonson said:

The vehicles and weaponry are all great, but it seems the m1a2 tusk1/2 are completely static and looks like this right now while every other tank is fine?

is this a texture/mesh bug?

This is an Arma 3 bug which causes certain models to get stuck on distant resolution LODs.

It happens frequently with the GM6 Lynx and the M320. The only way to fix it is to restart the game.

Updated the game sever with two new PUSH missions (RHS-PUSH-ioannina, RHS-PUSH-capstrigla) featuring the USS Freedom as the US main spawn:

eUOXumi.png

Jets DLC not required; only A3 1.70.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, bek said:

Updated the game sever with two new PUSH missions (RHS-PUSH-ioannina, RHS-PUSH-capstrigla) featuring the USS Freedom as the US main spawn:

Jets DLC not required; only A3 1.70.

Man that looks awesome. I was wondering if there were any servers who run this mod. I cannot seem to find any.

3 hours ago, soul_assassin said:

Unlikely at this point. We are yet to see what Tanks DLC will bring though.

Why is it unlikely?

Just now, Neviothr said:

Why unlikely?

Because our FC systems are more advanced at this point...

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, soul_assassin said:

Bacause our FC systems are more advanced at this point...

Exactly how? Last time I had to use them they were more broken than advanced.

23 minutes ago, Neviothr said:

Maybe you didn't use them correctly?

27 minutes ago, Neviothr said:

If you are interested, in our wiki you can find some hints on how to use our FCS:
http://www.rhsmods.org/w

The wiki is still W.I.P but we are trying to update it as soon as we find time to do it. :happy:

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Neviothr said:

Learn2play bro, everything is working properly. Also devs please keep your FCS's in the mod, they are epic.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Neviothr said:

If you feel something is broken then please report it on our bug tracker. But so far we have addressed all major issues and thousands of people do not seem to be having any issues.

I don't want to clog up the bug tracker: http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=3306

I'm told that my download is corrupted, but I got the files directly from the Steam workshop. Then I copied the files over as a local mod, and unsubscribed. Is this a risky thing to do? I thought that workshop files would be identical to mods downloaded from Armaholic.

Also, is there a decent torrent for RHS anywhere? The official updater is not reliable in my experience (likely the problem is on my end, but point is it doesn't work), and Armaholic is pretty slow. I used the workshop get download speeds over twice as fast.

why not just use the workshop like it is? 

its simple, effortless, and automatically updates. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ppitm said:

I don't want to clog up the bug tracker: http://feedback.rhsmods.org/view.php?id=3306

I'm told that my download is corrupted, but I got the files directly from the Steam workshop. Then I copied the files over as a local mod, and unsubscribed. Is this a risky thing to do? I thought that workshop files would be identical to mods downloaded from Armaholic.

Also, is there a decent torrent for RHS anywhere? The official updater is not reliable in my experience (likely the problem is on my end, but point is it doesn't work), and Armaholic is pretty slow. I used the workshop get download speeds over twice as fast.

The copy operation can indeed lead to corruption, for instance if you managed to copy before everything downloaded. I understand sometimes people do this due to file size etc. but it is really unsafe and you risk more by doing this. SW is the only official way to get the mods at this point. We have stopped own updater and torrent distributions and cannot be responsible for the integrity of the files if you get them from anywhere else, or use them in any way other than the standard subscription mechanism in SW.

3 hours ago, keeway said:

Learn2play bro, everything is working properly. Also devs please keep your FCS's in the mod, they are epic.

Ah, yes. Let's bash the guy who came here to ask questions ;)

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, soul_assassin said:

The copy operation can indeed lead to corruption, for instance if you managed to copy before everything downloaded. I understand sometimes people do this due to file size etc. but it is really unsafe and you risk more by doing this. SW is the only official way to get the mods at this point. We have stopped own updater and torrent distributions and cannot be responsible for the integrity of the files if you get them from anywhere else, or use them in any way other than the standard subscription mechanism in SW.

Thanks for the clarification.

why not just use the workshop like it is? 

its simple, effortless, and automatically updates. 

I guess I will use it for ArmA mods.

For other games (Skryim), it is worthless.

56 minutes ago, Neviothr said:

Ah, yes. Let's bash the guy who came here to ask questions ;)

Don't think it was your question, much more likely your assertion that RHS is broken.

13 minutes ago, Defunkt said:

Don't think it was your question, much more likely your assertion that RHS is broken.

I mentioned the FCS system, not the whole of RHS.

Alright let's stop this right here and self-moderate a bit, this ain't going anywhere but down the drain and I don't think anybody wants points over this

• Like 4

Hello
I'm trying to update RHS AFRF (and USAF) on Arma server. So far I've been using Armaholic, now I would like to try your Updater. And here comes the question:
Are the mods downloaded through Updater up-to-date?
I'm asking because I found this FTP [ ftp://ftp.rhsmods.org/beta/rhsafrf/ ] which should be a storage for Updater downloading. And in the CHANGELOG.txt file (also in README.md) there is a version 0.4.1.1 (current version from Workshop / Armaholic is 0.4.2.2).
Thanks for replies

Question: will RHS helos be updated with the new pylon system? I find it very cool I can change armament on vanilla Pawnees, and I'd love to do the same for Hinds/RHS MELB Littlebirds/Hueys/Su-25s.

4 minutes ago, Playing Falcon said:

Hello
I'm trying to update RHS AFRF (and USAF) on Arma server. So far I've been using Armaholic, now I would like to try your Updater. And here comes the question:
Are the mods downloaded through Updater up-to-date?
I'm asking because I found this FTP [ ftp://ftp.rhsmods.org/beta/rhsafrf/ ] which should be a storage for Updater downloading. And in the CHANGELOG.txt file (also in README.md) there is a version 0.4.1.1 (current version from Workshop / Armaholic is 0.4.2.2).
Thanks for replies

Updater is no longer used. Only official place of latest download is Steam Workshop. You can use steamcmd to update your servers as well.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, A. Lietuvis said:

Question: will RHS helos be updated with the new pylon system? I find it very cool I can change armament on vanilla Pawnees, and I'd love to do the same for Hinds/RHS MELB Littlebirds/Hueys/Su-25s.

Eventually yes. We are working hard to hopefully deliver an amazing next patch.

• Like 11