Everytime I start my computer, start A3 w/ RHS I am positive that this is the game I want to play. Sure not everything's perfect, but the path is heading in the right direction,
and just as BIS is continuing to bring us awesome content, so does RHS, with the notable differences that A) as mentioned above, they're not paid for their truely
stellar work, despite B) in a fair variety of categories their results outperform those by BI, as seen in the comparison shot above for instance.

I am so incredibly glad that there's a team of heroes like RHS out there, doing such an amazing job at bringing about the ArmA game I've deep down always wanted.

Thank you, folks :)

~

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ldu30 said:

OK but Would be great to implement rpk-74 to mod ... just that! XD

Addon requests go here

Also please note posting requests is seen as spam on these forums, please don't do it in future as you may find posts are deleted or forum infractions issued :whistle:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

Addon requests go here

Also please note posting requests is seen as spam on these forums, please don't do it in future as you may find posts are deleted or forum infractions issued :whistle:

ok! sorry. I already asked for it in its corresponding thread.

• Like 1

I just now see that is a magazine in the front bags of the 6b5 vest. I love the detail that is in this of your work! :scared:

Speaking of details, I recently was amazed at how the ar15s magazines' reflected light differently compated to the rifles. Coupled with the awesome textures it almost looked real for a second :D

i know its to early to ask bout it but  RHS Team will u make silencer for M40A5 and will u make Tac-50 McMillan, and silenced version of this sniper rifle ?, you could take some example from ArmA 2 Ace mod

3 minutes ago, Bolec said:

i know its to early to ask bout it but  RHS Team will u make silencer for M40A5 and will u make Tac-50 McMillan, and silenced version of this sniper rifle ?, you could take some example from ArmA 2 Ace mod

i wouldn't define it as early or late...just wrong...all your answers are here:
http://www.rhsmods.org/faq

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, PuFu said:

i wouldn't define it as early or late...just wrong...all your answers are here:
http://www.rhsmods.org/faq

but there is no answer about my question ?

Just now, Bolec said:

No-because-as KEEPS being mentioned-this is not a thread for making requests for RHS. Every single day either a member of RHS or a moderator has to repeat this-do NOT ask the RHS team for requests.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Bolec said:

sure there is:

Q: Will you make XXX?
A: No. Maybe. Probably.
2 minutes ago, Bolec said:

ok sorry for that so where i can make requests ? in that link ? http://www.rhsmods.org/faq

you can't

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Bolec said:

ok sorry for that so where i can make requests ? in that link ? http://www.rhsmods.org/faq

You DONT make requests...at all.

If you want to make a general request-there is the "addon request thread" for that.

If you want a Tac-50..Here-http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30683

• Like 4

Now that cunico left and has handed over his assets to you guys, will spec 4 gear be fully integrated into RHS? There's already some overlap between the two mods and with RHS' stated intent of tackling SOF 'soon' I was wondering if the extra camos for the G3s, LBTs and CPCs will be re-released under the RHS banner.

58 minutes ago, Bitesrad said:

Now that cunico left and has handed over his assets to you guys, will spec 4 gear be fully integrated into RHS? There's already some overlap between the two mods and with RHS' stated intent of tackling SOF 'soon' I was wondering if the extra camos for the G3s, LBTs and CPCs will be re-released under the RHS banner.

Woah woah did I miss something? He left? :down:

7 minutes ago, shomu1 said:

Wait he left?  when did this happen?

He's decided not to continue modding for arma3, and "may" return for Arma 4, which is a long way off. 
He no longer has the passion, nor the desire to continue, RHS already use several of his assets, they will use what they see fit.

• Like 4

I'm currently trying to make a retexture of the Hunter in the colour of the RHS M-1232, using http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26023. But I'm not really sure if I get the colour right, it just looks ugly. Does anybody have a default CMYK value for the M1232-texture by any chance?

#edit: I found a nice colour. Using FS 595 30279 I reduced the magenta a bit to 0C 10M 24Y 35K. That's a nice desert sand tone and very similar to the RHS desert M-1232.

• Like 1

Id need the classnames for RHS:GREF. Couldnt find them. Not on the RHS homepage or anywhere else. Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, mrsandbox said:

Id need the classnames for RHS:GREF. Couldnt find them. Not on the RHS homepage or anywhere else. Thanks in advance.

Found this on an exile forum after a quick Google. 

https://gist.github.com/pompah/646a1514a434ae5030f87088fc754e46

Not sure it has everything but you can get the class name of any unit by placing a unit down in the editor, right click the unit, then select "show asset in browser" (or something the like. I forget the exact term) and the classname will show up in the unit search bar.

Specific equipment can be found in the config viewer or by exporting a units gear and pasting in a text editor.

Edited by DTaggerung
  • Like 1

I'm going to take a guess and say that later on we might expect Cunico's MBAV, PCU Jacket, SCAR-H, full-sleeve G3 uniform, and maybe some other things we don't know about that he was working on. They weren't finished so it might take a bit for RHS to finish where he left off though. It's a massive shame he's gone. He was responsible for a massive amount of content between his own mods, RHS, and Westwall and he was incredibly talented.

• Like 5

Probably at least two updates from now if not later. Most of them are probably busy with things and this was kind of dropped on RHS' head. If anything, probably just the full-sleeve G3 would be reasonable to see soon-ish

Also, aside from all the quality content he's provided, cunico also inspired others in the community to develop their own stuff. So thank you for all the hard work and dedication cunico! 

• Like 6

What are these for BTR80A and MI28 engine sounds? They are very good! I hope you can add it to your mod.

• Like 5

Uh-oh, I'm seeing an issue created by 1.68 RC (64-bit).  Place rhsusf_army_ucp_javelin as player.  Start mission.  Switch weapon to Javelin.  Then try to switch back to M4.  Can't do it, as there is no Action menu item for the M4.  Can anyone confirm this?

On a brighter note, the issues related to weight appear to all be fixed (e.g. slow-walking with loaded Javelin, machinegunners with grenade, etc.)