32 minutes ago, Shurilex said:

Hello,

Does anyone has problems with the torrent links on the official RHS website ? When I click on them it sends me what seems of a broken link.
The RHS updaters don't work neither.
Thanks.

As we have said a dozen times in the thread, the updaters on the site will no longer be used.

Buttons on the site for the Torrents work for me. But alternatively, torrent files for the latest version are also available here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0TurMckbx-bR0VVNEJsbFdWNjA

Thanks,

I saw the mod was available on steam but I didn't know that you wouldn't use the updaters anymore.

Yet the torrents links do not work for me, I have a blank page with something like this :

d8:announce44:udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce13:announce-listll44:udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announceel42:udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announceee10:created by14:uTorrent/3.4.913:creation datei1484595195e8:encoding5:UTF-84:infod5:filesld6:lengthi0e4:pathl6:addons16:2709.r2380.buildeed6:lengthi86e4:pathl8:meta.cppeed6:lengthi166e4:pathl3:key19:rhsafrf.0.4.2.bikeyeed6:lengthi565e4:pathl7:mod.cppeed6:lengthi566e4:pathl6:addons36:rhs_c_radio.pbo.rhsafrf.0.4.2.bisigneed6:lengthi566e4:pathl6:addons32:rhs_2s3.pbo.rhsafrf.0.4.2.bisigneed6:lengthi566e4:pathl6:addons34:rhs_c_rva.pbo.rhsafrf.0.4.2.bisigneed6:lengthi566e4:pathl6:addons37:rhs_2s3_camo.pbo.rhsafrf.0.4.2.bisigneed6:lengthi566e4:pathl6:addons36:rhs_c_sprut.pbo.rhsafrf.0.4.2.bisigneed6:lengthi566e4:pathl6:addons39:rhs_a2port_air.pbo.rhsafrf.0.4.2.bisigneed6:lengthi566e4:pathl6:addons34:rhs_c_t72.pbo.rhsafrf.0.4.2.bisigneed6:lengthi566e4:pathl6:add

and it continues for a bunch of downscrolls on the page.

Well thanks for the torrents on google drive, I don't like steam to download mods, they do not appear in the arma folder, and I lost 20gb of mods when reinstalling the game because of steam.

Thanks again.

Congrats on the release guys and gals! I've only been able to take a brief look at the update, but from what Ive seen so far myself (not to mention the stuff in the changelogs) it's fantastic. One of my favorite new features is the interior lighting. It adds so much atmosphere to the game. 

• Like 5

About the Tu-95, I absolutely love the wreck model.  I love how it appears that the plane broke apart, even if it sometimes looks really weird.  What made you guys decide to do it this way, instead of just breaking off the wings or something similar?

3 hours ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

@diesel tech jc How are you spawning these units? Would you happen to be using ALiVE by chance?

Not using Alive...Its in a CTI Liberation mission they just list friendly enemy civilian etc..so when we go to take a town or do a side objective its like we are fighting both factions..they must hate each other but hate Nato even more..LOL

Diesel

When firing the miniguns from the RHS's US's UH-60 our server/clients have a huge lag spike?

Do others experience this? Is there a fix? Thanks

4 hours ago, haleks said:

I made meself an totally empty loadout template and saved it in VA. Just load the preset on your units, it works fine for me.

EDIT : I might have misread your question, actually... You want to empty containers (uniform, vest) only?

Yes, that's it.

For example, when I use a usmc sf, he automatically has a hat and nvg in his uniform - and it can't be removed in the arsenal because they don't appear in the list of object that can be added/removed

10 hours ago, venthorror said:

Greetings.

Congratulations on the update, and steam workshop release.

It is impossible to express the joy of having fully operational spo-15 radar.

I mean, even the prop ground radar is being detected.    10/10

I don't know about other people but I'm having a lot of fun just discovering new RHS stuff in the editor.

Is there any documentation on using tank FCS and tanks in general?  Wiki is a bit outdated and sometimes I'm not sure if I'm doing things properly...

T- 72 works fine. I use laser range finder and aim with the lowered Strich (chevrons) to compensate for the ballistics.

In T-90 Those markings get lowered but i only hit the target if I'm using the static arrow instead of lowered chevrons...

Now before complaining or making a new ticket i want to make sure that the problem is not on my side, because in SIM games 95% of the "problems" i encountered were due to my lack of knowledge and documentation.

Cheers.

Works as intended, yes in T-80's and T-90's you want to aim with static arrow, chevrons lower only to show range if FCS is damaged in real life and manual aiming is necessary.

• Like 1

M397  cant find a compatible rifle for it  the M32 round shows up fine anyone else having this issue  Another mod was the issue:(

I'm having an issue with USAF and backwards compatibility suddenly. I have scoured my mission.sqm for a reference to this error. Does anyone know what object this is so I can delete and replace it?

cannot load texture p:\rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_weapons\mines\data\rhsusf_m14_smdi.paa

1 hour ago, ljcsteam said:

Looks like a request disguised as a question. They've just release an update, lets wait for them to sort out the little glitches with the current addon, before wondering what they'll make for the next update, bearing in mind, we've been spoiled with 2 updates per annum :f:

• Like 8

Hello, I just wanted to stop by and ask if you guys removed the backup iron sights option for the 1P29/1P78 in the ln the latest update. I was playing with the new 3D view for the 1P78 and toggled the secondary sight (CTRL+Right Click) and it switched the view to above the optic, Where as in the previous version it would switch to the iron sights.

If this is a bug I'd be happy to post a feedback tracker ticket for you guys.

Thank you!

EDIT: Image here

It's not removed, but it might not be configured. post what gun it happens of on http://feedback.rhsmods.org/

if you try PSO1-m2 for example with AK-74m you should see the backup ironsight mode still works. But it needs to be configured properly for each weapon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

I'm having an issue with USAF and backwards compatibility suddenly. I have scoured my mission.sqm for a reference to this error. Does anyone know what object this is so I can delete and replace it?

cannot load texture p:\rhsusf\addons\rhsusf_weapons\mines\data\rhsusf_m14_smdi.paa

Ok, I think it's an issue with the current version of RHS and the Special Weapons Ammo Crate. 

Loving the new release, and so is the rest of my unit!
Been having heaps of fun especially with the Altyn helmets. Just something about it makes you feel extra badass!
I'm not incredibly familiar with the structure of the Russian military, beyond the VDV. What sort of units do you plan to add that make use of them?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Shurilex said:

Thanks,

I saw the mod was available on steam but I didn't know that you wouldn't use the updaters anymore.

Yet the torrents links do not work for me, I have a blank page with something like this :

d8:announce44:udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce13:announce-listll44:udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announceel42:udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announceee10:created by14:uTorrent/3.4.913:creation datei1484595195e8:encoding5:UTF-84:infod5:filesld6:lengthi0e4:pathl6:addons16:2709.r2380.buildeed6:lengthi86e4:pathl8:meta.cppeed6:lengthi166e4:pathl3:key19:rhsafrf.0.4.2.bikeyeed6:lengthi565e4:pathl7:mod.cppeed6:lengthi566e4:pathl6:addons36:rhs_c_radio.pbo.rhsafrf.0.4.2.bisigneed6:lengthi566e4:pathl6:addons32:rhs_2s3.pbo.rhsafrf.0.4.2.bisigneed6:lengthi566e4:pathl6:addons34:rhs_c_rva.pbo.rhsafrf.0.4.2.bisigneed6:lengthi566e4:pathl6:addons37:rhs_2s3_camo.pbo.rhsafrf.0.4.2.bisigneed6:lengthi566e4:pathl6:addons36:rhs_c_sprut.pbo.rhsafrf.0.4.2.bisigneed6:lengthi566e4:pathl6:addons39:rhs_a2port_air.pbo.rhsafrf.0.4.2.bisigneed6:lengthi566e4:pathl6:addons34:rhs_c_t72.pbo.rhsafrf.0.4.2.bisigneed6:lengthi566e4:pathl6:add

and it continues for a bunch of downscrolls on the page.

Well thanks for the torrents on google drive, I don't like steam to download mods, they do not appear in the arma folder, and I lost 20gb of mods when reinstalling the game because of steam.

Thanks again.

I had the same problem with my default browser so i used a different browser ie: microsoft edge and the torrents worked fine. ;)

Right click on the torrent link button and choose Save link as... save it to desktop and then double click to open with BT app you use. Works in any browser.

Seem to be an issue with the web server mime types handling. Nothing on your side ;-)

Edit: Nope its served from ftp server so its browser fail in recognizing file properly and offering to launch the app. Save link as will work anyway.

• Like 1

Any chance you could remove the command gestures with Russian and Czech voices? It got me killed a few times.

Aside, thank you wonderful people.

Any chance you could remove the command gestures with Russian and Czech voices? It got me killed a few times.

Aside, thank you wonderful people.

I think that is vanilla feature and is out of scope for RHS team.
  • Like 1

Hello!
First of all, I wanted to thank and gratulate the whole RHS Team for their outstanding update and their release on the steam workshop.

Secondly, I had a little issue. I know there is a feedback tracker, but I'm not sure if it's me doing something wrong or if it is a bug. Therefore I would like to ask the people in this forum first if the same issue occurs for 
them too:
Landing the su-25 for me seems really hard. I tried it at least 20 times and only 1 out of 10 was a good landing where I didn't crashed or nothing was broken. when I touch the ground sometimes it flips or it crashes on the ground like it would have no gear (gear was out!). Landing the A-10 seemed to be no problem at all. That's why I am assuming that it could potentially be a bug. I couldn't find anything in the feedback tracker by searching for "su-25". 
If this is a known issue I am sorry for molesting you guys!

But we cannot repeat it enough: thank you for this great mod and outstanding work. I really appreciate it!

I dont seem to be able to lock any guided weapons when using the Russian jets/choppers. I have no issue in something like an A-10 or AH-64 using guided weapons-just press the lock key and fire...But in Russian vehicles I have no option to lock anything. Am I doing something wrong?

• Like 1