5 minutes ago, Sergeant Mason said:

The mission file appears to be outdated

That would be the map or the RHS mod ?

Just now, Sergeant Mason said:

Map

OH, sorry, i forgot to tell i found the problem

My RHS mod were not activated, everything work fine now

thx for the help anyway :)

Hi RHS team. Around a week ago, I asked about an issue in the current release about Javelin carrying units spawning over encumbered. The dev response was that this has been fixed for a long time in house.

Yesterday I was playing with the 3CB mod (which I use all the time), and they have this issue too. Now I'm pretty positive this must be a brand new problem introduced by a very recent game update.

Just incase you guys haven't looked at these units in a few weeks or so, I just wanted to share this.

• Like 1

Serbian Soldiers will have Mile Dragic's M-99 tactical vest. Awesome!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thanks for the pics Il_padrino. Those units look awesome. What is the weapon variant held by the soldier on the left? I don't use GREF for now, but i don't remember this one in the mods. A new toy variant?

All in all, really nice teasing guys, once again, all this looks like top notch pieces of work. Can't wait to have the next version installed!

Also, i don't want to go against the rules about requests for sure, but i'm curious about the audio aspect and the new surprises brought by Laxemann and the teams for the future version. In a word, a bit of video or audio teasing could be really cool too, if possible of course.

Thank you and keep up the great work :)

5 hours ago, Megiddo said:

Thanks for the pics Il_padrino. Those units look awesome. What is the weapon variant held by the soldier on the left? I don't use GREF for now, but i don't remember this one in the mods. A new toy variant?

It's the Zastava M21A.

Has been in GREF since the beginning, so it's not entirely new. However, SAF does have some additional versions of the Zastava rifles, which aren't in GREF

5 hours ago, arkhir said:

@reyhard

Will we be able to use these S13 rockets with SU-25 as well? Nice work guys :)

If you know how to edit the Su-25 loadouts via the init line, then yes you'd be able to load the B-13L pod magazines, S-13 launcher weapon, and the various S-13 rocket magazines to fire from said weapon from the Su-25

• Like 5

Hi RHS team

I had read a post a few pages back and it seemed like a user wasnt able to load his mission which had RHS content from an earlier version,

my question is will the next update of the mod remove certain PBOs from whats currently there?

Creating a mission with RHS wondering if it will still load in editor once updated.

Thanks

16 hours ago, da12thMonkey said:

If you know how to edit the Su-25 loadouts via the init line, then yes you'd be able to load the B-13L pod magazines, S-13 launcher weapon, and the various S-13 rocket magazines to fire from said weapon from the Su-25

Such answers spanws much more question.

Looks like you working on aircraft weapons,so here is a question... any more goodies for next release,or maybe for the future?Like S-24,S25,Various caliber bombs?

1 minute ago, irishpikey said:

every time i check the notifications it crushes my soul that it isn't the release :down:

your soul should be overjoyed that it is still being made :) could be a lot worse than a little delayed release :D

• Like 14

1 hour ago, bek said:

For anyone interested you can see some more pics of the AKS-74 on my artstation.

On your model from the butt AKS-74U. On the AKS-74, he looks a little different58HNaa167YI.jpgtfzAtlxbc_0.jpg

isn't that the same stock but without the rear pad itself?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, irishpikey said:

every time i check the notifications it crushes my soul that it isn't the release :down:

Well considering the team have said recently that the update will be some time-as in several weeks, I advise you to try and relax-Go and enjoy some of the other awesome mods that have recently updated this week..

• Like 4

2 hours ago, soul_assassin said:

your soul should be overjoyed that it is still being made :) could be a lot worse than a little delayed release :D

That is exactly what a soul asassin would say.

• Like 5

Just now, easyeb said:

That is exactly what a soul asassin would say.

Touché hahahaha

1 hour ago, hanomag said:

On your model from the butt AKS-74U. On the AKS-74, he looks a little different58HNaa167YI.jpgtfzAtlxbc_0.jpg

@bek Seems this guy right.

AKS-74 tech doc.

http://gunsua.net/nsd/avtomat/545/katalog_detaley_i_sborochnyh_edinits_aks74/aks74_katalog_detaley_i_sborochnyh_edinits.html

and AKS-74U to compare.

http://www.ak-info.ru/joomla/index.php/aaka/7-ak74/40-aks74ucatalogzip

For game it's not nessesary,since nobody will even see this,but... just to let you know.

hey RHS will you change bullet damage ?, sometimes i need to hit enemy soldier 5 times in the head 400 meters  ammo 7.62 x 51 M118LR to eliminate him, and for example soldier without armour  need to take 3 shots  in the body to  eliminate  408. Chey Tac   1000 meters ... why ?  RHS weapons and soldiers