Some config values were too high and caused that engine did not recognized hits with perforation as damage, now it works as intended + lower front hull armor was fixed.

You can zero it with the normal sight ( peep sight ) not the top one.

Try [Control] + [Right Mouse] or whatever combination you have :)

That'll be it, didn't think about it being a backup sight :P

( and they smell better than Surströmming ) :)

**giggle** :D

But to not to be off-topic, thank you very many for this! Just downloaded via PWS yesterday and tried for the very first time, and uhhuhuuhh, this is what we need in Arma3!

Just need to find now a server running RHS Escalation and BECTI mission...

Did the RHS team use the same key for 033 and 035?

The reticle was made using the specsheet for the H59 (with the differences of H58 in mind) from the Horus website. Also keep in mind that BIS Sniper DLC will be coming sometime this year and perhaps things will change, but we are yet to know what improvements they will be bringing.

The wish is also to get away from discreet zooms (which is the only solid engine-wise way to do the reticle scaling) and script a normal zooming with reticle scaling as well.

And indeed I know that the Horus sights are meant to be used in more ways than just ranging (hitting targets without vertical or horizontal adjustments) but right now this is all we can do at this stage.

As it turns out, I used the little FOV changer some time ago and apparently it messes with the aspect ratio (even though it specifically asks for it) because I went into my settings and aspect ratio was "Custom". A man was only 3.5 mil @ 450m so out of curiosity I set it to my screens aspect ratio and restarted the game and now they are right around 4 mil so I think all is well on my end now.

Thanks guys for all your hard work, this is why you have my MANW vote.

I like the Russian helos, beautiful work so far :D

Hey team,

if your like me, you love RHS optics and attachments (easy laser/light??) but you were sad that they weren't ASDG JR compatible. Well shed no more tears!

Download this pbo and you can use the great stuff from RHS with anything else thats ASDG JR compabtible.

As a bonus, I've also made it so that the M2010 can accept optics other than RHS ones!

enjoy!

https://mega.co.nz/#!IFZ32aiQ!9qdt2A2_Jj9YWN_IPq716b_mxVp8xvfjqSDFLNwysmc

Do we still need Toadie's compabtible patch or we can delete it?

is it only my problem all the US kind tank and Static Cannon firing sounds gone?

It's a mix the front part is a CH54 and the back is a Ka226. But the data BI used for the sling load is the one of the Skycrane.

Will you be adding ASDG_jointmuzzle support so we can use suppressors from other mods in conjunction with your absolutely fantastic us-army weapon models? because as of right now we can only use the very shitty and unrealistically and ridiculously large default BIS 5.56 suppressor which is really clunky and can give away a soldiers position in PVP if hes not careful of the extra two feet of barrel sticking out from behind cover or out of a window? does not have to be right now, but my unit is going to be reviewing our mod list in the coming weeks to make revisions, and this would definitely help me get them to add the US forces as we are only using the russian portion of the mod.

Thanks

Great work with the update. I don't know if it was intentional or not but I noticed on the M4 and M4A1 - AFG versions the character still holds the weapon by the magwell and not the grip. Is this planned on being changed?

Hey team,

if your like me, you love RHS optics and attachments (easy laser/light??) but you were sad that they weren't ASDG JR compatible. Well shed no more tears!

Download this pbo and you can use the great stuff from RHS with anything else thats ASDG JR compabtible.

As a bonus, I've also made it so that the M2010 can accept optics other than RHS ones!

enjoy!

https://mega.co.nz/#!IFZ32aiQ!9qdt2A2_Jj9YWN_IPq716b_mxVp8xvfjqSDFLNwysmc

Thanks for contribution XD, you made my day

yes we did
Okay. Any reason?
makes my life a loooot easier :)

Sorry, and no offence, but this is rediculous. It is so easy to use DScreatekey and DSsignfile to create a .bikey and sign all files in the folder, rather than doing individually with addon builder or the like.

Pretty much no point supplying signs with the new update because by using the old key players will he able to connect to a keyed server with the old version of RHS.

I can show you how, or supply you with a new key and set of signs if u want.

Using the m1a2 mbt I was able to fire multiple default shells through a Chinook without blowing up the chopper. They just went right through. Switched to the he round and it blew up in 2 shots. I thought it was really cool to see the difference but it's it accurate?

Edited by twisted

definitely realistic, the less material resistance, the less damage from "kinetic-weapons"

definitely realistic, the less material resistance, the less damage from "kinetic-weapons"

This mod is pretty damn awesome.

I'm so excited for what this mod is going to be bringing to the table down the road. Fantastic group.