14 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

zedBlacklist function is not broken.

Thanks, I will review my work, I must have done a mistake. 

I love this Mod, can't wait till it "officially" comes out on steam so I can use it on my server.

Can't wait for base building! then it will be truly EPIC!!!!

3 hours ago, Capt_Woods said:

I love this Mod, can't wait till it "officially" comes out on steam so I can use it on my server.

Unfortunately you will have to wait along time for it to come on steam, as at present Haleks doesn't agree with the Steam EULA. Like alot of addon makers of this community, If the EULA changes for the better, then maybe. Also please report any unofficial releases on steam as they are not authorised. 

• Like 2

Thats a shame, not sure why you would make something for a steam focused game and not agree with the EULA but oh well. </endminirant>

Lets hope the next update makes it worth the extra effort to download and setup. I'm sure it will be as each update just gets better and better.

• Like 2

Report is out. :)

@Haleks:

If you haven't already told this somewhere.... could you provide us any infos about the base count of AI (NPCs) on which the module's spawn ratio value is based ?

Hay Haleks, thanks for the awesome gameplay called Ravage its completly Savage, but i do have a question, after getting my RHS mods and all and opening a Ravage Tonoa gameply i started getting alot of extra things, that are kind off useliss, i got my ravage tonoa from the Ravage folder itself, the apex file inside Ravage, now i have a problem, i get bandages, morphine, saline bags, bloodbags, earplugs, even a banana, guns jam and are useliss, now my problem is i cant use any of the mentioned items, double clicking or triple clicking doesnt work or help, there is no first aid kits so i am completly screwed, earplugs dont work when i fire a big gun i go death for like 10 minutes in game, when my gun jamms, how do i unjam it? there is no gun cleaning kits or button to unjam it? maybe im just a moron or missed a mod somehwere along the line. My mods are.. "CBA_A3".."ACE".."Ravage Apex".."RHS AFRF & USF".."XLA fixed Arsenal v3.1.1 those are the mods i play with, first i though i might be missing a mod, so i went looking on arma 3 workshop and found a mod called Heros survive, i use it on another scenario that i play aswell now, and it works great, can use bloodbags and everything, but i loaded it with my Ravage in hopes it will help me be able to use the things on my tonoa, but in vein it stil does not work, if there is anything im missing, please let me know, any and all help will be highly apreciated. thanks again for the amazing gameplay called RAVAGE

11 hours ago, Capt_Woods said:

if base building comes out on this gameplay ill never stop playing ravage, i started playing A2 for one reason, the survival aspect, dayz, epoch etc etc, when i came to A3 i was looking for a scenario that would consist of that, if Haleks gives us base building, it would change everything that is Ravage, survive, build explore

• Like 1

Strictly a nooooob but can someone tell me where I am going wrong. I was playing RAVAGE on my server running altis & escape to .. My problem is when I approach  a friendly AI at the beginning i use the mouse wheel to activate "recruit" or whatever is supposed to happen but I get no response.

I have completely setup a new RAVAGE system and there is still no response.

Can someone please help!

10 hours ago, Capt_Woods said:

Thats a shame, not sure why you would make something for a steam focused game and not agree with the EULA but oh well. </endminirant>

I can appreciate your view, but the Arma series started long before steam was around. Managing mods manually has worked fine since OFP. I suggest that you take a closer look at the Steam EULA before you pass judgement on addon makers. Especially at the end of the day we make addons as we enjoy it, consider it a bonus they are released publically. 

Lets hope the next update makes it worth the extra effort to download and setup. I'm sure it will be as each update just gets better and better.

Its really not that hard to down and setup a mod, Armaholic has a great guide.

• Like 3

Not that hard... Ctrl+C then Ctrl+V then tick then launch.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CrossGTX said:

Not that hard... Ctrl+C then Ctrl+V then tick then launch.

Thanks for your reply but as I said or should have said I am a 71yo and love this stuff, I even have my own server.

Now I went into the game and did as you said xxx number of ways then I went back to the steam "Controls" and set use action 2 as I use action 1 - U can you please take me through this step by step.  Sorry to be such a pain.

Ps. Should tell you that I am a Aussie, a dumb one at that.

Over to you mate......

Edited by Willibrox

Thanks for your reply but as I said or should have said I am a 71yo aussie and love this stuff, I even have my own server.
Now I went into the game and did as you said xxx number of ways then I went back to the steam "Controls" and set use action 2 as I use action 1 - U can you please take me through this step by step.  Sorry to be such a pain.
Ps. Should tell you that I am a Aussie, a dumb one at that.
Over to you mate......

Ah... Yeah... I'll try a quick one.

1. Download mod.
2. Extract
3. Place@Ravage folder into c:\steam\commonapps\arma3\!workshop
4. Go to launcher. Select mods tab. You need to tick Ravage + CBA_A3

Then play the game. Setting it up on a server is kinda more complicated. A bit busy atm.

Folders and names from memory so may vary.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CrossGTX said:

Ah... Yeah... I'll try a quick one.

1. Download mod.
2. Extract
3. Place@Ravage folder into c:\steam\commonapps\arma3\!workshop
4. Go to launcher. Select mods tab. You need to tick Ravage + CBA_A3

Then play the game. Setting it up on a server is kinda more complicated. A bit busy atm.

Folders and names from memory so may vary.

Sorry just reply when you can.

To be exact I have already done all of that on a different HDD and set it up for single player mode.

It doesn't matter what I do I just can't get the friendly to recruit, I think he looks at me saying how stupid I am.

Many thanks for your help I'll come back in the morning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, R0adki11 said:

I can appreciate your view, but the Arma series started long before steam was around. Managing mods manually has worked fine since OFP. I suggest that you take a closer look at the Steam EULA before you pass judgement on addon makers. Especially at the end of the day we make addons as we enjoy it, consider it a bonus they are released publically. 

Its really not that hard to down and setup a mod, Armaholic has a great guide.

And this is all thats wrong with the Arma community of mod makers. But lets not derail this topic too much.

Lets hope the mighty Mod creator will grace us with updates soon!

7 minutes ago, Capt_Woods said:

And this is all thats wrong with the Arma community of mod makers. But lets not derail this topic too much.

Not sure what your trying to say here, but at the end of the day there are hundreds of mods all made for free.

Lets hope the mighty Mod creator will grace us with updates soon!

I am sure there will be an update when its ready and not before :f:

• Like 1

Tension needs to be released... Let's just enjoy what we have. Be grateful for what we have and thankful to people around us.

• Like 2

Just a quick question.

I can't find any reference to it,but can the ambient AI module population factor accept fractional values such as 1.5 or am I stuck with multiples of 1?

15 hours ago, Willibrox said:

Strictly a nooooob but can someone tell me where I am going wrong. I was playing RAVAGE on my server running altis & escape to .. My problem is when I approach  a friendly AI at the beginning i use the mouse wheel to activate "recruit" or whatever is supposed to happen but I get no response.

I have completely setup a new RAVAGE system and there is still no response.

Can someone please help!

Above is a refresh on my first post but I feel it may be necessary to make it a bit easier to read.

1 I have setup Ravage on a separate IDD drive with some mods. When I am playing on the Altis map and find a friendly AI and approach him I believe I am supposed to use my mouse scroll button but nothing happens , I end up giving up trying..

Last night I loaded and setup a new steam system (new id)  then I downloaded a new copy of Ravage & CBA_A3, After checking everything was working I loaded Steam, went to single player scenario and loaded one of the escape to missions. I then approached a friendly AI  (I knew he was frigidly because he didn't shoot me)

and proceeded to "recruit " him. The scroll wheel didn't work or anything else I tried.

@CrossGTX Tried last night but is there anyone out there who may be able to help me.

@Willibrox, in order to get some help here it would be useful to know a few things....

Are you running any mods other than Ravage/CBA?....Could you share a link to the "escape" mission you are playing, (maybe the mission doesn't include recruitable survivors as a feature)

Recruitable survivor units work 100% with the Altis demo mission that ships with Ravage, why not try the demo mission to see if your problem persists. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, McYuki said:

Just a quick question.

I can't find any reference to it,but can the ambient AI module population factor accept fractional values such as 1.5 or am I stuck with multiples of 1?

I asked the question some weeks ago and the response is no. Only integers for the current time. 

• Like 1

On 07/03/2017 at 4:23 AM, wasbob45 said:

Hi All

Firstly Great work on the New Update Haleks, top Job M8.

Secondly. I'm creating a mission with trader city's and other cool features but I was curious if Arma's in-built CorpseBodyManager would overwrite Ravage's? Cus I wan't a 4 minuet timer on body de-spawns like the code below:

corpseLimit = 2;
corpseRemovalMinTime = 30;
corpseRemovalMaxTime = 240; 

Would That Work?

I don't think so. When you look here: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Initialization_Order

I think the CorpseBodyManager is called before the Ravage Module. 

It is my guess, I might be wrong.

Salutations to all and especially to @Jimmakos

Firstly, does the latest version of CBA_A3 is already safe to use to any mods especially Ravage? Cause I read this serious bug from Ravage Wikia. I am not sure if it is already safe cause the info from the wikia is not yet updated or removed.

Secondly, about ( Ravage DayZ on Esseker ) and same goes to ( original Ravage ) :

- How to disable fog? I would like to know how to remove the fog in order to increase gameplay performance. Can it be disabled through in-game? Or... Editing the .pbo, but how and what files to edit? and... What fog mod/addon was used?

- ( Ravage DayZ on Esseker ONLY )... I having issues when accessing the "Option" on the escape menu while in-game mission where it cannot be accessible. How to fix this?

- ( Ravage DayZ on Esseker ONLY )... Another problem is when I save the game and also "save&quit", then after when I "resume" it, it will show the loading screen for about 2-3 seconds and then it will return back to Scenario window and did not continue to load the saved game... (i.e. the saved game did not work).

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Tachyon. said:

Firstly, does the latest version of CBA_A3 is already safe to use to any mods especially Ravage?

Yes.

Secondly, about ( Ravage DayZ on Esseker ) and same goes to ( original Ravage ) :

- How to disable fog? I would like to know how to remove the fog in order to increase gameplay performance. Can it be disabled through in-game? Or... Editing the .pbo, but how and what files to edit? and... What fog mod/addon was used?

I'm not sure removing fog will "increase gameplay performance"....if anything fog will give you a few extra fps......regardless, if you want a mission without fog that would require you to de-pbo the mission file in question, open it in the Editor and set the weather parameters to your preference.

It's also worth noting that Ravage uses a dynamic weather script that can be turned on or off in the Atmosphere module.

- ( Ravage DayZ on Esseker ONLY )... I having issues when accessing the "Option" on the escape menu while in-game mission where it cannot be accessible. How to fix this?

- ( Ravage DayZ on Esseker ONLY )... Another problem is when I save the game and also "save&quit", then after when I "resume" it, it will show the loading screen for about 2-3 seconds and then it will return back to Scenario window and did not continue to load the saved game... (i.e. the saved game did not work).

Maybe you would get a quicker answer by asking the mission author himself on his SW page.

:icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

I have been populating a flat fogbound area with a single zombie runner in a 200m square SAD waypoint cycle then copy pasting this to fill an otherwise dull running time to an objective.

My question is would it be more efficient to use a zombie horde module set to spawn a single runner with 100m spawn trigger radius.

We are talking about 15 modules.

or spawn them in on triggers?

TIA

YUKi

oh and 

PS

0 = [this] call rvg_fnc_equip;
Jimmakos ty ty ty

On 09/03/2017 at 6:46 AM, Evil Organ said:

@Willibrox, in order to get some help here it would be useful to know a few things....

Are you running any mods other than Ravage/CBA?....Could you share a link to the "escape" mission you are playing, (maybe the mission doesn't include recruitable survivors as a feature)

Recruitable survivor units work 100% with the Altis demo mission that ships with Ravage, why not try the demo mission to see if your problem persists. 

I have actually seen this menu scroll issue when playing KOTH servers recently. It could be underling Arma3 issue or a mission issue.