@haleks

So with a clean P Drive and a clean install finally getting back around to doing the Ravage Shop!

Is there a standard price that you can currently trade the items with or do they vary with each trader and play through etc?

16 hours ago, FireWalker said:

Just tried. Getting an error when trying to open. Won't unpack.   Its not just you!!

Does Mikero have an update?  Guess I should check.  

Thats probably not it. Just tried a different one without issue.  (maybe Haleks has some Secret Squirrel stuff going on in there, lol)

Also got this problem Haleks - makes it difficult to pull the classnames :P *** RESOLVED******

Hi Ravagers, remember this post....

I have updated that post and included a selection of uniforms from the Veteran Mod (VTN), there are some nice civilian outfits amongst all their other goodies. 

• Like 5

18 hours ago, haleks said:

It was packed with Arma3 tools. Anyway, here's the mission folder : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8J1S463UMFqWjVGN28zdzI4X2M/view?usp=sharing

The mission folder won't unzip for me. Is your day job at the NSA or Fort Knox? Your PC is clearly set to keep these files uncrackable! :)

• Like 3

Ok guys, I've found a solution to that Out of Memory error I got and I think some of you got as well? This worked for me, no guarantee it will work for you but it hopefully it does. My comment is on the second page of this thread: 

After doing this however, it'll reset all of your settings, all of them. That includes mods like enhanced movement and what not, and I can no longer middle mouse button click to search objects nor does the Ravage holster function work right. I can holster my weapon, but I can't unholster, it sort of stays in my inventory and I can't use the action menu to take it out.

I've got no clue what's causing this out of memory error but it's bloody annoying to say the least. With any luck, someone will find a proper fix for it eventually.

EDIT: I've got a solution to the holster script not working! I moved all of my backed up profile stuff back and went in to the game. Loaded Esseker mission in editor, holster script worked. Not only that, but I'm now able to load up the mission from scenarios without the out of memory error as well! So it looks like there is a solution to this bug!

I am a very happy camper right now!

Edited by ContheJon

6 hours ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

The mission folder won't unzip for me. Is your day job at the NSA or Fort Knox? Your PC is clearly set to keep these files uncrackable! :)

D:

Oh man, what's going on now? That's something I need to sort out before the next mod update... >_<'

@haleks

I just tried it and the zip file is empty. (0 Biytes)    -unless maybe you already removed it

Yep, looks like something's up with Google Drive - for some reason it doesn't like my mission file. <_<

Anything else I upload there is working fine, it's just that single zip file...

Last try : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8J1S463UMFqVW45VmZZMDNzOVE/view?usp=sharing

Packed with PBOmanager, so you guys shouldn't have any troubles depacking it, hopefully.

• Like 3

@haleks

Question. Why don'tyou use the mission export from the eden menu? Have you had problems using it?

Scratch.

Found my problem. Everyone can relax. It was in a script.

Thanks,

Fire

• Like 1

Hey, quick question; does the RDS civilian pack work with Ravage on its own or will I need to add in support for the clothes and stuff myself?

EDIT: Sorry, that was a total blonde moment on my part. I'm guessing it doesn't since there's no option for it in the loot module. Whoops!

Edited by ContheJon
  • Like 1

Just released on workshop...

DayZ Redux

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1142471713

Simply an open world survival sandbox. No end game other than to survive. For anyone who is curious what the purpose of my workshop Ravage missions are... they mainly exist to give Arma players a chance to have a DayZ style experience without having to own a bunch of DLC or download too many mods. I am planning on adding more to this.

I also have sandbox missions for Esseker, Altis and Stratis...
http://steamcommunity.com/id/donniepcgames/myworkshopfiles/?appid=107410

• Like 4

So....anyone's been working on an update? Can't wait to see new stuff in this. Might be able to eventually make this better than Exile! :D

@LukasGaming

Haleks has been wotking on some tweaks. No ETA.

FYI, generally considered a faux pas to ask or inquire about updates on these forums.

Fire

• Like 2

In the new update, I'm hoping to see a change, that makes hand-placed vehicles in the mission editor whitelisted from the randomly damaged vehicles (that comes from the vehicle wrecks module or somethin). Right now it's annoying in case you want to make a mission with loot - the loot is removed and the vehicle is low fuel / damaged. :dontgetit:

@LukasGaming If you're wanting to make sure hand placed vehicles are undamaged, there should be a little box in the vehicles attributes that says enable damage. Uncheck that and I think at least it should stop it taking any more damage, if not stop it from being damaged altogether.

I believe there's also a setting somewhere in the vehicles module, or perhaps another, I can't remember, that allows you to disable hand placed vehicle damage. I'm afraid I can't help you with the loot though.

Edited by ContheJon

25 minutes ago, ContheJon said:

@LukasGaming If you're wanting to make sure hand placed vehicles are undamaged, there should be a little box in the vehicles attributes that says enable damage. Uncheck that and I think at least it should stop it taking any more damage, if not stop it from being damaged altogether.

I believe there's also a setting somewhere in the vehicles module, or perhaps another, I can't remember, that allows you to disable hand placed vehicle damage. I'm afraid I can't help you with the loot though.

Yeah I just discovered that. Seems good :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, FireWalker said:

@LukasGaming

Haleks has been wotking on some tweaks. No ETA.

FYI, generally considered a faux pas to ask or inquire about updates on these forums.

Fire

So by ETA, that means that only small tweaks are going to be added in the updates? Not anything noticeably huge? 

Not playing ravage for a while since I am waiting for a huge update that some users are talking about here. Though of course, this should be taken with a grain of salt 

5 hours ago, lv1234 said:

.......Not anything noticeably huge? 

^^ = Huge.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Evil Organ said:

^^ = Huge.

Well then I will hold off playing ravage for a while then until it gets updated with those features.