OK, I am slightly scared...

I was just doing a routine clearing of corpses and was about to go explore Oreokastros...and I got ambushed...I lost Frost due to a machine operated car with a HMG on the back...I don't think there is any way to destroy these? without explosives or a LMG?

@Battlechief   You should preface your questions about single player missions with something like this:

RE:  28 Years mission question:

Spoiler

My question is this

So that its a complete surprise to people who have not played it.  For instance: I have not.

Fire

well, its in the Modules, I do believe, sorry for that, but its under autonomous machines

11 hours ago, BattleChief said:

OK, I am slightly scared...

Reveal hidden contents

I was just doing a routine clearing of corpses and was about to go explore Oreokastros...and I got ambushed...I lost Frost due to a machine operated car with a HMG on the back...I don't think there is any way to destroy these? without explosives or a LMG?

Can you please use spoilers when talking about missions, its quite a simple request. Please follow it. 

guys, is there  a way to add "hitsounds" easy way?

I tried it yesterday...im really just noob at arma scripting therefor I couldn't find a good solution to it: a loop script, gives ai (for each side opfor blufor indy civ) "killedEH" and with this way, I was able to put kill messages on the screen but FPS got really hit bad.

Another thing, I made this with a dynamic text function built into game. It is like that text appear when you load into new mission, you see at corner "altis xx mission time day" etc but i accelerated it, with sound it looks cool.

I wonder...end-game has great objective hud, awesome animated text, but I couldn't found how to use-manipulate that same type of animated text we see at end game.

It would be cool to see a headshot indicator when u pull HS to zombies, or any ai at sp.

will do...I guess its a spoiler...if you dont mess around with modules in editor...fine, will do from now on

Can you please use spoilers when talking about missions, its quite a simple request. Please follow it. 

Read at your own risk, only warning

Spoiler

Searched the whole place, nothing to hint to where I need to go to now..Like everything is clear, not a thing there but empty buildings.Do I just wander around? I am seriously confused about how this is supposed to go....I just want to complete this...it says you can't recruit people until the scenario is over

Hey, Kodabar, I did like your video on it :smile_o: Great shot in the beginning with the Renegade on the mountain side...good lead

• Like 1

Do you have any functions/arrays I can use to spawn ravage units/loot in an area? Have been looking into the wiki but can't find anything.

4 hours ago, aseliot said:

Do you have any functions/arrays I can use to spawn ravage units/loot in an area? Have been looking into the wiki but can't find anything.

In a specific spot? No, but all across the map you can have Ravage loot spawn, its in the modules under systems in the Eden editor, and its under Ravage. If your asking about a specific spot, I do not believe you can, it can affect certain buildings (chosen in the loot module) and that can limit it to those only, but its in sets like "Arma 3 buildings", "Namalsk Buildings", etc. 

48 minutes ago, BattleChief said:

In a specific spot? No, but all across the map you can have Ravage loot spawn, its in the modules under systems in the Eden editor, and its under Ravage. If your asking about a specific spot, I do not believe you can, it can affect certain buildings (chosen in the loot module) and that can limit it to those only, but its in sets like "Arma 3 buildings", "Namalsk Buildings", etc. 

I thought I read somewhere there was somekind of ravagegear array. And maybe some public function to gear a unit too? Otherwise I will just open the pbo and search for something myself.

3 hours ago, aseliot said:

I thought I read somewhere there was somekind of ravagegear array. And maybe some public function to gear a unit too? Otherwise I will just open the pbo and search for something myself.

Hm, I haven't seen much for stuff like that...for how many missions I have made (only 2 published so far...) I haven't seen much on just specific areas...good luck though

On 25.4.2017 at 10:37 PM, MisterOth said:

@BattleChief @tourist Please, test with this, It's a message from Redarmy in another mod forum :

''if you guys want to load the mod from a sp save game,download a mod called moduload,it should reinitialize the script.''

I know Moduload and found it helpful for re-initializing some other mods in SP a looong way back. Tried it e.g. with ACE when I was still playing that and when it was largely incompatible with SP savegames and when I desparately wanted it to work in SP RAVAGE missions. 

Moduload did help to some extent with ACE back in the day, but it had no effect on the EDN Fortifications.  I got the message from Moduload telling me which mods were re-initialized and it had EDN Fortifications listed as well, but the EDN keys could not be activated/had no effect when pressed. Not even an error message. 

So I'd say this isn't the problem's solution.  THX for the suggestion, though! :thumb:

• Like 1

Modload will not re-initialize all mods. I've had problems with several. Though I've not had a problem with EDN Fortifications. You might have a mod conflicting with it?

@one_eyed_croaker:

Good point!  It's after all common practice to try and go through one's modset deactivating all and then testing mod compatibility between a given mod "A 01" and all other mods from "B 01" to "Z 100" by reactivating those one by one.  I'm not yet done with that as I have to weigh up the gameplay value that each of the other mods can give me versus the gameplay value of EDN Fortification.  

But first things first; I'll try and check if I can get EDN running with just RAVAGE and if that works, I'll grind my way up through my favourite mods up to the point where EDN stops working. 

BRB when I have more info to share!

So, I got an issue...anyone know how to fix my mission.sqm file error? here's what I get when I try to start it : File Missions\Ravage%23Altis.Altis\mission.sqm, line 0, '.raP': '' encountered instead of a '='

Hello

I'm looking for the rating systeme. I know that if I kill good AI that may join me, it will decrease my rating. So next time, they will engage me.

It is also quiet difficult to know wich faction is facing me. So, I often kill also merchant without knowing. 

So is there a way to know my rating ? Sorry if it was asked before.

Thanks

1 hour ago, R0adki11 said:

In that case i would flag it and get Haleks to issue a DMCA take down request.

Already flagged. :f:

• Like 1

And it's been removed before I had a chance to file a DMCA. ^^

Really glad to see how license enforcement is taken seriously on the SW lately, thanks to BI efforts and all of you guys. ;)

• Like 6

I have some difficulty setting my game with the color atmosphere. 

I go to the radio and change it, but it is not working, I have to active it a lot of time and then it work.

Also even puting Color filter to Yes in the editor for my mission. It won't work.

Sorry if it's a known issues

17 minutes ago, MisterOth said:

I have some difficulty setting my game with the color atmosphere. 

I go to the radio and change it, but it is not working, I have to active it a lot of time and then it work.

Also even puting Color filter to Yes in the editor for my mission. It won't work.

Sorry if it's a known issues

Hey MisterOth, the color filter via radio in the demo mission and the color filter in the Atmosphere module are working as expected for me,(just tested both methods)

.....are you sure your not running something else that could cause a conflict?