Sign in to follow this  
walkerjsou

JSOC - Joint Special Operations Command Realism Unit *Recruiting*

Hello! My name is Walker and I am a Corporal of JSOC, or JSOU, Recruiter and Drill Sergeant. Are you looking for a realism unit that is active, has many different sections to join, and is laid back and chill after hours? Well, then you might like what I have to say to you about JSOU.

What We Offer

Many different sections to join like:

MARSOC, Marine Corp Infantry

Airforce, Pilots

Pararescue, Airbourne Medics

What Else We Got?

Active Teamspeak 3 with Plenty of Room!

WE have PLENTY of room in our TS3 to grow! We are looking for ACTIVE recruits who are looking for the realistic experience!

Weekly Operations!

WE do weekly operations on our server, and we have over 60 mods installed to offer up variety in our missions! Don't let the high number of mods fool you, we have them all in a collection on PlayWithSix, all you need to do is subscribe, install, and you are good to go!

So, I'm going to be a Recruit for months?

Negative! You will grow through the ranks as long as you are ACTIVE! We need active members who are willing to dedicate their time and just flat out enjoy being a part of a realism unit!

Is there Training?

Roger that! There is extensive training that you will receive upon joining JSOU! You will train in all the basics and advanced tactics we have to offer, from formations, tactics, breaching, fast roping, HALO Jumping, and even being trained in the multitudes of Launchers that Arma 2 CO has to offer!

15 and Older? We'll take you in!

We take in recruits ages 15 and up. There is a lot of crude language and craziness that happens within the Teamspeak, and it is not void of fun..

But when it comes down to operations - Put your war face on, cause we mean business!

So, you think you got what it takes to be a MARSOC, Airforce, or Pararescue in JSOU? Come prove it to us, cause we'll give you one heck of an oppurtunity to enjoy some crude, true, and real military experience! Contact me on Steam - Corporal Walker [JSOU], or contact us on here and we'll get with you ASAP to get you enlisted!

Our TS IP is: 81.30.158.198:9998, Jump on and come join the Needs Recruiter Channel in the TS or just wait til someone pulls you down. We usually have officers on until 5 am EST.

And we just added another section - Green Berets, an Elite squad that you can apply to after a certain amount of time enlisted with the JSOU. Hope to see you guys on!

Edited by Maio

If I make one suggestion. For simplicity sake, add your steam name to your bi profile so people can also click that to add you. Hard to find people on steam with so many duplicate/similar names

If I make one suggestion. For simplicity sake, add your steam name to your bi profile so people can also click that to add you. Hard to find people on steam with so many duplicate/similar names

Yeah sorry about that. We actually have a webpage up now, but my steam is : WO. Walker [JSOU]. Completely forgot to post that. Our TS IP is: 81.30.158.198:9998

and our webpage is http://us-specialoperations.freeforums.net/board/5/enlist.

Just opened up our Armored Calvary section today! Come join us!

Current Armor:

2 Abrams

1 Stryker MGS

1 Stryker Mortar

1 Vulcan M163 - AA