This mission pack is really cool!

I have one suggestion though, could you add a parameter to spawn in via parachute drop when fast traveling to a contested zone? This would prevent you from spawning right in the middle of a firefight. Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: Version 0.95 (Sep 3 2015) 

Changelog: 
Fixed: Scaling of map markers on unofficial islands 
Fixed: Plane landing on unofficial islands 
Added: Module icons 
Added: You can now configure fortifications in your custom asset lists (section Defences) 
Fixed: UAV behaviour when purchased (could be defined in custom asset lists) 
Added: Arsenal support (experimental; currently disabled by default, you can enable it in mission parameters when setting up a game)

• Like 1

New mod v0.10 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey jezuro , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

UPDATE: Version 0.95 (Sep 3 2015) 

Changelog: 

Fixed: Scaling of map markers on unofficial islands 

Fixed: Plane landing on unofficial islands 

Added: Module icons 

Added: You can now configure fortifications in your custom asset lists (section Defences) 

Fixed: UAV behaviour when purchased (could be defined in custom asset lists) 

Added: Arsenal support (experimental; currently disabled by default, you can enable it in mission parameters when setting up a game)

NOICE !

please can you fix the unadressed attack heli bug by adding these lines in the next version please. 

{
if(_x isKindOf "O_Heli_Attack_02_black_F" || _x isKindOf "O_Heli_Attack_02_F") then {
   _x removeWeaponTurret ["rockets_Skyfire",[0]];
   _x removeMagazinesTurret ["38Rnd_80mm_rockets",[0]];
_x addWeaponTurret ["rockets_Skyfire", [-1]];
_x addMagazineTurret ["38Rnd_80mm_rockets", [-1]];
};
} forEach vehicles;

{
if(_x isKindOf "B_Heli_Attack_01_F") then {
   _x removeWeaponTurret ["missiles_DAGR",[0]];
   _x removeMagazinesTurret ["24Rnd_PG_missiles",[0]];
_x addweaponturret ["FakeHorn",[-1]];
_x addWeaponTurret ["missiles_DAGR", [-1]];
_x addMagazineTurret ["24Rnd_PG_missiles", [-1]];
};
} forEach vehicles;

What bug is that? Any FT link available?

Excellent work, played this gamemode yesterday.

But is there any way to make ammo box with user-defined cargo? As i can see, Warlords uses predefined ammo boxes (such as A3 crates) and you can't use your own cargo.

I want to do some sort of kits - for example, you can request Sniper Pack which contains 1 sniper rifle from HLC weapon pack and some ammo for it. Or RPG kit, or machine gunner kit... <_<

If it is not possible right now except adding your own predefined gear in .pbo and using it as third-party addon, add this functionality (as Warlords Cargo Module, maybe), if it is not too difficult.

Anyway, thanks for great mod!

Hey Jezuro,

I am new at mission making but wanted to ask if you would be ok with me porting this to the new Mogadishu map? Mod and Credits will all remain in tact for Mod and Map.

Let me know

Thanks

Aztec

@sadfrog17: Yes, custom ammoboxes will be available for configuration in loadout configs in the next update.

@aztec_ghost: Sure thing! The guidelines are included in the original post.

• Like 1

@Jezuro Thanks brother!

I started porting the Warlords Mod to the new Mogadish Map. (Mog) The port of Warlords to this map is currently in beta but the fire fights on this map are intense. It's a remake of the city in BlackHawk Down movie. The Port to Warlords is a work in progress but its playable and has some issues I need to work out but not bad for my first attempt at porting.

Server IP 192.81.12.20

Port 2302

Requirements:

Warlords Mod

Mogadishu Map (Mog)

I recommend getting map from steam workshop. The guys from the =7th= Calvary and CPL.Variable.A have been updates daily almost to the map.

I will continue to work on it but thought I'd share my progress so far. Enjoy

Aztec

• Like 1

Hi Jezuro!

Five-letter word: GREAT

Thank you sir for this highly professional work.

What an entertainment.

And thanks for the ongoing improvement!  :icon_dj:

Greetings

McLupo

• Like 1

UPDATE: Version 0.96 (Sep 23 2015)

Changelog:
Added: RHS scenarios now use the newly introduced RHS ammoboxes (latest RHS mod version required)
Added: You can now configure custom ammobox loadout (see Asset list definition in documentation on the forums)
Fixed: Backpacks are now correctly listed in ammoboxes in Gear Request tab

• Like 1

Fantastic jezuro. Played it  and love the CTI sector capture you've created! Love how you made the modules and keep up the great work,

How do you make larger Ai forces to defend and retake sectors? And how to change Ai difficulty level? 

And how to spawn on our team mates?  :)

@bohicafool:
- A friendly garrison is spawned at a sector when it's targetted by the enemy. The only way to have even bigger defending force is to order your squadmates to stay there.

- AI skill levels can be changed in the game's difficulty settings on the server.

- You can respawn only at your base. You can however use fast travel to get back to your teammates as long as they're near an owned sector or a sector you're currently attacking, as long as you have fast travel enabled in your Warlords scenario.

@jezuro - i understand this has been setup as a mp mission with addon file. But in the future any change of this been setup so that addon isnt been used? I only ask so that it can be used on public servers.

@R0adki11:

Since the structure of Warlords is module-based, I'm afraid people will always need to have the mod installed.

@R0adki11:

Since the structure of Warlords is module-based, I'm afraid people will always need to have the mod installed.

Thanks for the prompt answer :)

@Jezuro

Hey Jez I'm having an issue with custom requests lists. I took your template off the first post and filled it out, made sure all the case and syntax is correct, but when I launch the server or a local hosted game I still get the default RHS lists. I've tried adding the change in description.ext as well as adding an include reference and a new file. I know its being read because if I insert a syntax error I get an error response, but with everything correct I get no info whatsoever, not in RPT's or anything.

@poweredbypot:

Hi, it's important to type in the asset list name (if you're using the template it would be MyWLAssetList) into Warlords Init module (field Asset List). Any chance you've left this empty or the names don't match?

DEMO!

Some of you have requested a standalone version of Warlords. I was a bit reluctant at first, knowing that copying all the required functions, their refactoring and bypassing classname-based architecture would require a lot of complicated work. But I realize that not everyone is keen to installing mods, and perhaps there are some people who will change their mind after giving the demo mission a go.

The scenario is "Pyrgos Bay" and is included in the full mod package.

Here you go:

Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=538597512

Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kmd9jbgtz2d5pxa/MP_Warlords_DEMO.Altis.pbo?dl=0

• Like 4