Sign in to follow this  
Bucic

Performance regression with 1.46

Recently I've been running the Altis benchmark several times a day so I immediately noticed when the result for one of my configs dropped to 37 from the long established 40 average FPS (same result for months, without config changes). I don't monitor performance in ArmA with anything else. Have anyone else noticed any performance regressions?

Radeon 6850

AMD FX-6300 @4.8GHz

Kingston HyperX 8GB dual channel 1600MHz

battleye ... eats away since update ~15-25% performance, depends on system.

that crap went like Norton Antivirus and hogs now deeply in system.

kind regards

maquez [Q-Net]

Edited by maquez

I have BE disabled on my system. I have found at least part of the problem. The game has altered >some< of my graphics settings "to higher".

Ive had performance regression since about 3 patches ago. Another week, another update, no signs of improvement.........

Check my specs as well as my settings I posted in the other topic. No one is going to look at it if we can't find any common elements.

I have BE disabled on my system. I have found at least part of the problem. The game has altered >some< of my graphics settings "to higher".

How do you do that?

Dwarden said in previous thread that we shouldn't expect any significant optimization but the think that disappoint me is that instead of at least some slight progress we see decline in FPS.

For me the part that makes me most sad over Arma.

The arma launcher Has a BE dedicated options now. Mine was unchecked by default.