Gudsawn

Unit SFX - Body fall sounds & hit screams

I think Serjames' comment is aimed more at the PwS guys and not you - they shouldn't have overwritten my original mod with your version. Instead, there should be two separate versions on Six - my version, and your one.

@sonsalt6 - Please can you rollback @unit_sfx to the last version posted on the first post of this thread (v1.02). For Lord Primate's edit of the mod, please put this on Six as a separate mod (e.g. @unit_sfx_lordprimate). Thank you  ;)

i agree i know that foxhound fixed up armaholic, however, i didnt pay attention to pws.( mostly because i dont use it any more)

Really enjoying your mod.

It's particularly useful when blasting undergrowth and it's very satisfying when you finally hear a scream, especially when you're down to your last magasine.

BTW any chance that you could host in on Steam's workshop?

• Like 1

Nice mod, sadly something is wrong with the signature :/

Okay-a few posts cleared up here. Let's stay on topic-this is not a thread for discussing  your opinion of Armaholic

• Like 2

Hello.  Thanks for this mod!

I have placed the pbo into my group's aggregate mod's addons folder along with many other pbo's from various mods.  When playing MP with me hosting the games, I hear all the sounds but they hear nothing.  They have the same aggregate mod that I have.  Is there anything you can think of that would prevent their clients from playing the sounds, despite having this mod loaded?

Thank you,

-Doc

seems like i very rarely hear death screams. maybe about 1 out of every 20 people i kill make a death sound but i always hear the sound of their body falling. using the @lordprimate version