Sign in to follow this  
Bulajunior

Brigade of Gurkhas [Recruiting][Milsim]

2000px-Gurkhas_TRF.svg.png

Brigade of Gurkhas

Who Are We?

The Gurkhas is the revival of a previous Arma 2 clan (under a different name) with new members drawing experience from our time spent within other milsim units. The Brigade formed in March 2015 however the roots of our Arma clans can be traced back to 2013, showing we have a bit of experience when it comes to the Arma milsim scene.

Interested in something?

Joining?

Requirements:

Working Microphone.

Working copy of Arma 3.

Available to attend missions at 8PM Gmt on a Wednesday.

Willing to Install Mods.

PM me with your

Name

Nationality

Preferred Role

Any Previous Experience

Joint Ops?

Contact Bulajunior - Brigade of Gurkha on Steam, or alternatively you can PM me on here.

Mergers?

We are always happy to allow Smaller units a chance to join the community to try to work together to build a stronger regiment. Therefore we are always looking for groups of any number to join and if they want (Discretion of the Command team is required) they can form their own section or fire team. This allows them to stick within the group they feel comfortable in but also expand both our communities.

If you are interested in a merger please contact Bulajunior - Brigade of Gurkha On Steam or alternatively you can pm me on here.

Open Roles

Gurkha Rifleman - Rifleman, with opportunity to become medic, signaler and team leaders.

Gurkha Engineer Support - Building defenses, vehicle repair and bomb disposal.

Gurkha Logistics Support - Transport of supplies and troops, across the battlefield.

5th Special Forces Group, Operator - Covert reconnaissance.

4 Squadron Royal Air Force - Transport and Close air support, Pilot and Gunner roles available.

Queen's Royal Hussars Trooper - Crew of a Challenger MK2 or Warrior APC to provide armored support for the Infantry on operations.

Edited by Bulajunior

Update #1

http://i.imgur.com/I2KZTR7.png (361 kB)

The Brigade of Gurkhas and their attached units, have deployed to FOB Wahid, as part of the ISAF forces within Afghanistan, The unit will spend the duration of their tour operating from this base carrying out patrols to clear the area of Taliban forces.

What has happened

We have been joined by a 6 man team from the US 5th Special forces Group, they are working closely with 4 Squadron, calling in Airstrikes and inserting behind enemy lines to provide recon and support for the Royal Gurkha Rifles