herr_kaleun

Bundeswehr Kleiderkammer ( Gear of the German Armed Forces )

I'm very sorry to hear that, pretty ballsy of them to upload it a second time... someone deserves a serious reprimand.

New to the forum, but just wanted to say I'm really excited that the Bundeswehr has some very high quality equipment. The level of detail on the equipment you released is just astounding!

• Like 1

Hey! I just wanted to pop in and say I hope everything is going well for you guys and that the mod is coming along nicely. I can't wait to see what excellent content you guys bring to the table! Best wishes.

• Like 1

Hey! I just wanted to ask, if it is possible, that you guys are planning to, or could do, because I don't think it is THAT much efford, add flippers to a Tropentarn or Flecktarn uniform, so people could recreate Kampfschmimmer loadouts in ArmA3. I would do it myself, but I have no idea how to do stuff like that. I would be really gratful for that... 

Kindest regards, Christian

• Like 2

Wait are there new versions? I'm subscribed the addon on the steam workshop and it's never seemed to update.

On 12/1/2017 at 4:31 PM, Agoost said:

Wait are there new versions? I'm subscribed the addon on the steam workshop and it's never seemed to update.

Nope, no new updates yet. From what I've seen, kaleun is very good about updating the mod on the workshop when a new update is released, so don't worry about being late to a new version.

hello brother,dose this project still working or dead? I really like to play Bundeswehr gear and vehicle,Urs thing r amazing,but  no idz system feel so sadlly :dozingoff:.bw mod's IDZ seen's like so light,I want to know the IDZ system not u plan or just don't have resource to do it?BTW,I have some backpack model maybe u want to use in u project.if u have intrested I will email U, Thx. have a good day

30 minutes ago, cpt.Lmz said:

hello brother,dose this project still working or dead? I really like to play Bundeswehr gear and vehicle,Urs thing r amazing,but  no idz system feel so sadlly :dozingoff:.bw mod's IDZ seen's like so light,I want to know the IDZ system not u plan or just don't have resource to do it?BTW,I have some backpack model maybe u want to use in u project.if u have intrested I will email U, Thx. have a good day

It's against the forum rules to ask for updates.
Nonetheless, unfortunately the dev (@herr_kaleun) didn't visit the forums since last september, and the mod hasn't been updated since last january. So one can assume that this project is unfortunately dead, or at least on hold.

• Sad 2

I just came upon the best German gear mod, though abit late. 

Btw it seem like the mod is stop developing, and has any sign of future update or such. So sad: (

Dedmen , so it means to dev who made this particular German gear mod is still in Arma 3 right? At least there's a hope then:)

Edited by Bukain

I heard somewhere that the dev of this is among BW mod contributors. Then why don't we see the gears in BW mod? That would be very great!

Imho BW's bundeswehr squad kinda futuristic. Yes Idz are in survive now, but i don't know why i want German soldiers with just m92 and the body armor of this mod. I want more streamline one personally.  Though without bw mod we will not have current German standard issued rifle and many other great inline service weapons. I just want a change in it's gears:) (also squad composition. As of my knowledge Bundeswehr light infantry squad consists of 2 5men teams, SL/TL, a grenadier, a MGunner, 2 riflemen. Yes, a rifleman can be ATman by grabbing the PzF3, and sometime basic trained medic. To mechanized infantry group is right on point though,Puma with 6men)

Anyway I'm off thread now(i should've write the above in BW thread xD) Just wanna say thanks you for this mod. And I'm curious why we ain't see these gears in BW.

Edited by Bukain