Mod is awesome, thank you for your commitment to allowing us to blow ISIS up from the comfort of our homes :P Would it be possible to update the version hosted on Play With Six? It's still on 9.0 and requires CUP for vehicles, rather than the convenience of RHS. Thanks!

• Like 1

On 4/26/2017 at 2:38 AM, Stonez said:

Hi guys,

Im kinda new to this but I would appreciate some help.

I wish to play arma 3 using this mod and whatever other mod goes

with it but i cant for the life of me find a server or scenario that supports it.

I have been filtering servers on maps and tried all kinds of names and also

searched among "units" to see if there was anybody actively playing, but no luck.

Cant find any server names anywhere either. All I could find was that good maps for

this mod are dilaya and faluyah, so i searched for those maps. Only found 2-3 servers

all of which were either locked or had no players in them.

If anyone can help me with a server name or a unit that plays this mod, i would be

eternally gratefull.  

I make and run entire multi-mission campaigns on one of our gamer groups' server.  Right now we are in Afghan territory and Taliban are duking it out with IS.  Let me know if you are interested, we're always open to new members.

On 5/23/2017 at 4:04 PM, Harudath said:

Mod is awesome, thank you for your commitment to allowing us to blow ISIS up from the comfort of our homes :P Would it be possible to update the version hosted on Play With Six? It's still on 9.0 and requires CUP for vehicles, rather than the convenience of RHS. Thanks!

Unfortunately I have no control over what PWS does and they have a history of not responding to requests from moddiers to modify their mods.  That is out of my hands.  You are best served subscribing to the mod on the steam workshop or grabbing it from armaholic.

On a development note, the next steps I'm looking into are:

Proper textures for the SAA / IA aircraft

Custom texture heads.  If I can figure that out, I plan on making some better suited faces.   The vanilla Persian ones are just a touch too dark.

If the above works, make some proper civilians. 

• Like 1

FYI Folks...

I created this Civilian faction to use in conjunction with the ISC pack.  They are of a more realistic Iraqi/Syrian style than the typical Afghan based Middle East Civs out there.  They work very well in conjunction with this great mod for insurgencies, etc.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=931560748

• Like 2

21 hours ago, accuracythruvolume said:

Unfortunately I have no control over what PWS does and they have a history of not responding to requests from moddiers to modify their mods.  That is out of my hands.  You are best served subscribing to the mod on the steam workshop or grabbing it from armaholic.

A shame about not having control over PWS versions. I tried to log into their forums/support site to request an update but clicking login gives an error. I don't suppose anyone here "knows a guy"? :P

Just as an fyi, due to a HD loss, updates are going to be delayed.  i was able to backup the mod before it went full kaput.  Now I'm just waiting on the replacement to arrive.  The planes have proper markings and I was in the middle of fixing the helis.

i also have not heard back from aphlion about the ec635 so i was going to attempt to update the keys to this little bit of abandon-modware

• Like 3

4 hours ago, accuracythruvolume said:

Just as an fyi, due to a HD loss, updates are going to be delayed.  i was able to backup the mod before it went full kaput.  Now I'm just waiting on the replacement to arrive.  The planes have proper markings and I was in the middle of fixing the helis.

i also have not heard back from aphlion about the ec635 so i was going to attempt to update the keys to this little bit of abandon-modware

Not abandon-ware my good sir (unless you're talking about you which oh my goodness no!) :) Just logged off an op using this mod. It is great. You're doing excellent work and we all appreciate it and thanks for everything.

• Like 1

I meant the EC635 specifically.   I can't get a response from the author and the keys don't work anymore so that is problem for people that play on servers that check keys.   If I can't figure out how to update them I'll split off that bird into it's own mini-pbo so peeps can run the mod without the EC635.

• Like 1

Hey mate, i've got question, is your Hilux variants still can be downloaded i ported hiluxes by myself and i need for my unit some skins, could you send me these? for now we have only 1 skin woodland, im loving your mod, and i need skins for only personal use and if i will ever publish it for my unit i will give you all credits

Would you consider contributing said hiluxes to this mod (full credits to you of course) so everyone could enjoy using them?

Man I need to learn how to port stuff...

• Like 1

New HD online.  Working on fixing aircraft

Photobucket has gotten froggy with linked pics... let's test:

EDIT: yep...borked.

Mod updated.

V 10.07
- Changed: Aircraft now have proper national markings
- Changed: EC-635 split off into it's own optional addon mod

• Like 2

On 01.07.2017 at 2:54 AM, accuracythruvolume said:

Would you consider contributing said hiluxes to this mod (full credits to you of course) so everyone could enjoy using them?

Man I need to learn how to port stuff...

So have you got an answer? I would love to see arma 2 hiluxes in arma 3

7 hours ago, Ltf said:

So have you got an answer? I would love to see arma 2 hiluxes in arma 3

Negative  ghost rider.  Maybe he will want to contribute, maybe he won't.  It's his choice either way...

Normally me and my guys rely on Project Opfor for ME factions in our scenarios but this looks better and better. We ll check it out.

Regards.

If this mod had middle eastern civilians my group would be using it over Project OPFOR every day.

40 minutes ago, Fros7bite said:

If this mod had middle eastern civilians my group would be using it over Project OPFOR every day.

I created an Iraqi/Syrian Civ pack if you're interested.  link is a few posts up on this page.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, autigergrad said:

I created an Iraqi/Syrian Civ pack if you're interested.  link is a few posts up on this page.

Amazing! I would use this but do you have a version that doesn't use the RDS Civilian Pack?

13 minutes ago, Fros7bite said:

Amazing! I would use this but do you have a version that doesn't use the RDS Civilian Pack?

If it didn't use RDS pack it would have to use vanilla clothing which would defeat the purpose of the mod.

5 minutes ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

If it didn't use RDS pack it would have to use vanilla clothing which would defeat the purpose of the mod.

Project OPFOR has a LOT of different civilian clothing but is actually being updated.

9 minutes ago, Fros7bite said:

Project OPFOR has a LOT of different civilian clothing but is actually being updated.

This is a discussion about Iraqi Syrian Conflict and AUTigerGrad posted a link to a mod designed to work with it. I don't see any sense in talking about Project OPFOR here.

10 minutes ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

This is a discussion about Iraqi Syrian Conflict and AUTigerGrad posted a link to a mod designed to work with it. I don't see any sense in talking about Project OPFOR here.

Talking about a mod designed to work with ISC that uses Project OPFOR instead of a mod that hasn't been updated in ages has plenty of sense in the context of this thread.

56 minutes ago, Fros7bite said:

Sorry I don't.  I designed it to be as "lightweight as possible" so I decided on using RDS instead of CUP or RHS so that it could be as lightweight as possible while still offering good options for clothing.  RDS is a much lighter dependency to use for this than going with CUP or RHS as the dependency and allows for clans that are CUP based or RHS based to use it.

*Apologies Accuracy for the offtopic post here.

• Like 4