On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 3:51 PM, J. Adams said:

As a note guys, I understand a lot of people want this without the rest of the AM Studios pack so once they're completed they will be released on a standalone version 

Is there another thread now for these from AM Studios that we could make suggestions on? I mentioned something above but was just curious..really glad someone is taking this over..Good luck to you guys!.

Diesel

• Like 1

At the moment, progress is slow (only two of us working on the mod at the moment; Alex and myself) and we don't really have the "know how" to create these in game to the standard I'm thinking of. 

If anyone is a capable importer/config writer and would be interested in helping with this, PM me :) 

Adams

• Like 1

Hi gents, just wondering if anyone would happen to have any detailed references for the British army's close support tanker?

Cheers

Thank you very much, this gives us some more information to work with! 

What we we really need is a few ref pics on the interior now :)

4 hours ago, Max Claessen said:

would like an update on this threath?

Please do not ask for updates. Read the forum rules.

1 minute ago, Max Claessen said:

Alright just wanted to know if its alive, moved or deadth ? 

I think he has stopped developing this BUT he gave some of his assets to AM Studios which you can check out here: 

Also, asking if the mod is dead is considered asking for updates :D

Well, it has certainly been a long time since I have had some time free to actually sit down and dedicate a week to messing around with something productive. 

Finally, this Easter, my schedule cleared up and I got the energy and willpower more importantly to get down and do some modeling again. 

Starting off with my old containers were just a pain in the ass, as although booleans work great, they have their limitations when it comes to more complex shapes. Not that containers are complex, but complex enough to generate some weird geometry errors at times. 

So, I started fresh once again. What I have learned is always "do everything as one piece, and for god sake don't make stuff to modular". Now, I don't know why I've kept to that for so long, but at least now it's changed ha ha. 

Started over with a modular approach that I prefer when doing other projects. A lot more details. A lot more realistic. And ironically less polys as well. Win win. The fact it now takes about 2 minutes to make a new custom container vs a couple of hours before certainly dont hurt either. 

Anyway. Im not going to promise to much, because I tend to do that and then get slapped in the face a week later with some new work and i'll be gone for awhile again. You guys know the drill by now :hang:

One thing that is certain however is that this will be the design I'm sticking with for now, and probably until release. It's great and it works  al ot better. 

Having been on and off throughout the year figuring out better optimizing workflows also made a lot of old assets I thought was at the "polygon limit" in fact be quite the opposite. 

So, on that note, let me introduce to you gentlemen (and the odd lady) the new and much improved lineup of 2017 so far. 

Source files will be released once I get it figured out a bit more (having some issues with FBX/OBJ exports giving weird issues). 

Seeing as AM Studios, much like myself have had no time or manpower to get further, I might as well self publish so to speak. 

Hope you enjoy, and if anyone knows anyone that have a sadistic love for importing shit into engine now that things are more or less done, throw me a PM. 

Happy easter! 

Best regards

AFDS

DIRECT LINK 4K

xnZtjlp.jpg

• Like 18

These would be awesome for maps with temporary military bases, replacing the (for my taste) a little to futuristic military countainers.

• Like 4

Great to see some new work!!

• Like 1

G'day AFDS,

Great to see you back in the saddle again. Looking forward to the release, whenever that may be. Keep up the good work.

I'm really happy this project is up and running. This will be a great addition. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been a busy couple of weeks with family stuff. 

However, finally got around to getting the files converted to FBX for sharing of the newest models with whoever might want to take a look (and or) do something with them. 

Only thing I wish to stress is that I don't want them for any Life Mods or similar kinds of mods that make money of their servers. 

Non commercial obviously. Other than that, feel free to use for whatever. 

Still needs some UV tweaking (aka not really gotten around to properly doing them) 

If anyone needs in a different format just throw me a PM and i'll see what I can do.

DOWNLOAD LINK

• Like 13

Will be sure to check this out :)