CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Am I wierd that I got the most excited about the normal SUV and cars in a game? Glad we won't have to use that shitty "prius" lookalikes anymore.

• Like 2

British Uniforms not done. I remember seeing some a few back whats the status on that? The strykers are looking goog.

WAIT you are adding all this stuff and the belt buckles are not accurate?  Could you put those in before you release because it is too distracting without real belt buckles!!!!  :P

Incredible amount of content on show here, Great job!

Life, The Armaverse and EVERYTHING!

• Like 1

But why is the AAV7 in the pictures? It's already in the mod.

The one in the picture is in the Korean Armed forces camo (South of course)

Awesome work! I especially love the new units, MRAPs and aircraft. I can't wait to get my hands on them!

But why is the AAV7 in the pictures? It's already in the mod.

(Also, I'm now hoping we get to see more MRAPs in the future, the BAF could really do with a Mastiff or Ridgeback  ;) )

We modified textures and materials to it, it was shiny as hell before and the paintjob looked more like an indistinguishable green blob.

British Uniforms not done. I remember seeing some a few back whats the status on that? The strykers are looking goog.

They still need some work, they won't be in this patch unfortunately.

Some inventory items were already done but the uniforms still have to be textured and weighted for animations.

WAIT you are adding all this stuff and the belt buckles are not accurate?  Could you put those in before you release because it is too distracting without real belt buckles!!!!  :P

IMMERSION RUINED

Incredible amount of content on show here, Great job!

Life, The Armaverse and EVERYTHING!

Thanks! :D

Negative - that's default Woodland camo AAV7 from A2 for sure.

Perhaps now it'll actually float? Who knows...

Negative - that's default Woodland camo AAV7 from A2 for sure.

Perhaps now it'll actually float? Who knows...

It always floated. It just didn't move.

Now it does.

• Like 1

It always floated. It just didn't move.

Now it does.

exactly ) but how can it float in main branch if floating stuff is ATM only on dev? separate optional config?

It's a mystery :)  There has been some testing... so it works OK for now w/o the config shenanigans I employed to make the M113's in unsung float.  When the "full" release of the floating tracked vehicle code is rolled out I'm sure it will like we all expect.

• Like 1

Man, what major units haven't you guys brought over yet? I see some ArmA I, ArmA II, and OA units.

Do you guys have plans on bringing over the Story units? For example, the specific models of characters from ArmA II, like the units from the Harvest Red campaign, or Brian Frost from BAF/PMC.

Is the su-25t supposed to have a blank load-out? (probably missed someone saying it was wip)

I saw some pictures of '85 style Soviet units in one of the previous teasers, but not in the latest showcase.

I will officially be crying if they're not included in the upcoming patch release. :)

exactly ) but how can it float in main branch if floating stuff is ATM only on dev? separate optional config?

Floating always worked, it just didn't move anymore once floating

• Like 1

Man, what major units haven't you guys brought over yet? I see some ArmA I, ArmA II, and OA units.

Do you guys have plans on bringing over the Story units? For example, the specific models of characters from ArmA II, like the units from the Harvest Red campaign, or Brian Frost from BAF/PMC.

Razor team is already in. The difficulty are the faces since they changed. I could probably get the white faces over by remaining/3d painting them in blender, but painting an black face on a white had will probably not work.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

• Like 1

I'm supposed to be working but you've got me checking whenever I can to see if there are any new previews, or better, the mod is updated. :P

Man, what major units haven't you guys brought over yet? I see some ArmA I, ArmA II, and OA units.

Russia and US Army are still missing soldier models, BAF is getting done but it's gonna take a bit longer, then i suppose there is still a handful of "secondary" factions.

Is the su-25t supposed to have a blank load-out? (probably missed someone saying it was wip)

Well this is new. :S

It's clearly a mistake, thanks for the heads up.

The Su-25 was released in stable months ago anyway.

I saw some pictures of '85 style Soviet units in one of the previous teasers, but not in the latest showcase.

I will officially be crying if they're not included in the upcoming patch release. :)

They're still WIP unfortunately.

edit: fixed Su25T loadout.

TankX always floated as people said, but couldn't move.

CUP has addressed this issue with a scripted solution to ensure TankX amphibs can move in water.

BIS are attempting to address this issue currently in Dev with mixed results. We haven't been able to get their "fix" working to date, but there are many variables and params to play with and to test. The BIS dev work, currently sees the tankx stuff move at 1km/h which is unusable. So, we will stick with our scripted solution for now.

• Like 1

I am aiming to add US, FIA and RU '85 units at the same time. Either through an official update or an officially unofficial addon :P But like Chairborne said thy still are WIP. Havem't had much time or energyto work on them over the last week or so. Though I am going to do a bit today.  

• Like 4

Most of it has gone into classes, and this 

2016-01-28_00002.jpg

• Like 10

Great work! I just wish there was a version of the Takistani uniform with the selves rolled down, but it's no problem.

I've always thought it'd be nice to have like a progression bar for each of your projects. That way people would understand the sheer size of the project and better appreciate your hard work.

What do you think? No need to do a roadmap or commit to dates but more FYI