CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Sorry to see you go Chairborne although I understand a bit your reasons especially with the legacy bugs or the feeling that's it's made from Frankenstein parts.

Frankly the only reason why I still have A3 installed it's because of CUP and two other mods.

Thanks Clairborne! May your days be stressful and bugfree. Hopefully the next title and BI's future decisions keep modders around, it's a truly unique community. o7

Gutted to hear this. All I can offer is that you've left a fine legacy. Your commitment and patience are legend. CUP-powered missions are just about the only reason I played A3 vs A2. I wish you the best in your future endeavours.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the work and effort you've put into CUP @Chairborne - many fun hours playing the fruits of your labour.  Perhaps a break will do you some good and you can get a bit of perspective.

Salut!

• Like 3

One more with great passion and knowledge leave this community :drinking: I wish you all best and I hope to see you back soon :respekt:

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Muecke said:

Thank you Chairborne, you will be missed here for sure. I hope we see you back after a break.

Ciao ragazzo

This, pretty much, in spades!

• Like 1

@Chairborne

I took a year off too and came back to new bugs and challenges... :)

We all need some time off and breaks...

You will be sorely missed... you will be be welcomed back with much respect and love when you choose to return!!!!

• Like 8

it looks we lost a few for the same reasons over the years. 

People get tired and loose interest. but like he said "there is no game like arma3" .

any how, thanks for all you gave Chairborne. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, dr death jm said:

it looks we lost a few for the same reasons over the years. 

People get tired and loose interest. but like he said "there is no game like arma3" .

any how, thanks for all you gave Chairborne. 

I tend to think of ArmA series as USMC: You improvise, adapt, overcome and embrace the suck )))

• Like 1

I know everyone else has said the same..but, Chairborne, your contribution to our community went above and beyond and you have left an incredible legacy of things for us all to enjoy into the future. 

Thanks.

• Like 7