CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

4104 posts in this topic

Happy new year CUP team and thank you for the hard work !

1 person likes this

56 minutes ago, viper0311 said:

I may be an idiot, but how do you access the multi-function camera on the F-35(or any fixed wing aircraft on your mod)?

Default hotkey should be left ctrl + right mouse button, anyway it's the same combo you use to access the slingload camera (or the targeting computer on vanilla planes as well), you can find it in the hotkey options as "Multifunction display" if i remember correctly.

dear CUP ppl, modders and others.

how do i get the CUP sounds to work? im making a mission and i see tht there is a thing under triggers tht lets me use sounds and SFX, i want to use a animal module/site for chickens/poultry and i want the chicken sound to play when i enter the trigger radius, but the CUP chicken sound is not working, i have all CUP installed: weapons, maps, core, units, vehicles.

did i do soemthing wrong?

1 hour ago, Chairborne said:

Default hotkey should be left ctrl + right mouse button, anyway it's the same combo you use to access the slingload camera (or the targeting computer on vanilla planes as well), you can find it in the hotkey options as "Multifunction display" if i remember correctly.

Thank you very much

I am having issues joining servers still on the old version of CUP.  Steam workshop upgraded me automatically.  Is there any place to download old versions?  Thanks and love the mods!

Very cool to see the Danish nose on the EH101, now we just need the texture (DG) ;)

Hey, so this maybe a dumb question, but i saw that you guys added the m60 patton mags and all that, but no m60? what gives? >.>

That's because of some technical reasons and other pending changes that were queued behind them, so we (i) committed that stuff to make our (my) life easier.

If you kids behave i'll let you take a look at it soon.

4 people like this

11 hours ago, Rich_R said:

Looks like the 1.80 versions are still up in CUPS Download page

http://cup-arma3.org/download

No, just the web page wasn't updated, the archives are 1.8.1

59 minutes ago, Grim_Panda said:

Hey, so this maybe a dumb question, but i saw that you guys added the m60 patton mags and all that, but no m60? what gives? >.>

We like to tease you :P

2 people like this

14 hours ago, Scotty_Z said:

bummer the LAV updates didn't make it in time.

Yeah, I was a bit late working on them. Content lock for the repo was already in place so they couldn't make it into this update. Should be ready for the next one though :)

14 hours ago, ravendk said:

Very cool to see the Danish nose on the EH101, now we just need the texture (DG) ;)

Hey man, good to see you around. I'll have a check for your textures you sent me and add them in hopefully. If you have any other ones you would like to see feel free to send them my way.

2 hours ago, deltagamer said:

Yeah, I was a bit late working on them. Content lock for the repo was already in place so they couldn't make it into this update. Should be ready for the next one though :)

Hey man, good to see you around. I'll have a check for your textures you sent me and add them in hopefully. If you have any other ones you would like to see feel free to send them my way.

I will look into making a better green version for the TTT (Tactical Troop Transport)  I think i might have an old Rescue version of the texture somewhere, but i have to do some digging :)  I will let you know asap :)

1 person likes this

Hi Guys.

I am having trouble getting the sound FX in CUP to play in my editor with triggers (flies, crow and cow for example) I have CBA installed, but not even sure which "CUP" project the sound FX fall under. Is it MAPs? I am interested in why this isn't working as none of me or my friends can get it working. L ove the project by the way, all my friends now have it and we are having a blast with it. Thanks guys 

25 minutes ago, fluffy_nosed_horse said:

Hi Guys.

I am having trouble getting the sound FX in CUP to play in my editor with triggers (flies, crow and cow for example) I have CBA installed, but not even sure which "CUP" project the sound FX fall under. Is it MAPs? I am interested in why this isn't working as none of me or my friends can get it working. L ove the project by the way, all my friends now have it and we are having a blast with it. Thanks guys 

Hm, if you think this is a bug please make a ticket on our issue tracker http://bugs.cup-arma3.com. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Alwarren said:

Hm, if you think this is a bug please make a ticket on our issue tracker http://bugs.cup-arma3.com. Thank you.

I'm not sure. I thought someone might know why, but I will add that as a bug and we will see if that's the case. Thanks for your reply. 

On 1/4/2017 at 9:58 AM, deltagamer said:

Which LAV updates didn't make it?  The Desert LAV-25 is in there...  I updated my Sultansafe mission to use it!

1 hour ago, OMAC said:

Which LAV updates didn't make it?  The Desert LAV-25 is in there...  I updated my Sultansafe mission to use it!

the animation for the commander and openable hatches for the dudes in the back

link dead

It's dev.cup-arma3.org
Sorry about the mixup.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

9 hours ago, Scotty_Z said:

the animation for the commander and openable hatches for the dudes in the back

Got it.  Thanks!

1 person likes this

I run an Epoch server and have two LHD Carriers in it.

After this last update the carriers spawn on the ocean floor.

I use a serverside sqf script to spawn them in.

This is the code:

_pos = [507.486,14504.5,0];
_object = createVehicle ["CUP_B_LHD_WASP_USMC_Empty", _pos, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_object setDir 300.002;
_object setPosATL _pos;

This is the list of addons in mission.sqm:

addons[]=
{
    "A3_epoch_config",
    "CUP_WaterVehicles_LHD",
    "A3_Modules_F_LiveFeed",
    "CUP_Creatures_Military_USArmy",
    "CUP_WaterVehicles_Weapons",
    "A3_Structures_F_Mil_Flags",
    "SM_Zombz",