CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Negative, Takistani civilians aren't in yet. Hopefully next update, but that's not a promise, we'll have to see.

Yeah that's what I thought. Over on ALiVE's official wiki they list this as a working faction:

"CUP_C_TK - "Civilians (Takistan)"

Is this the faction that's not done yet? Should I ask them to remove it from their supported list?

Also, sorry to bug you. I'm new to CUP Units. Are there any middle eastern flavored civilians that are in the pack right now that I can try?

You guys rock!!  A thousand thanks :)

However, any idea why I'm getting an error message that says:

Addon 'CUP_Creatures_People_Military_DummyInfantrySet' requires addon 'CUP_Weapons_Compatibility' at startup?

Getting this error too. 

Yeah that's what I thought. Over on ALiVE's official wiki they list this as a working faction:

Is this the faction that's not done yet? Should I ask them to remove it from their supported list?

Also, sorry to bug you. I'm new to CUP Units. Are there any middle eastern flavored civilians that are in the pack right now that I can try?

They are probably referring to the dummy units. There are placeholder units for (at least) every unit we will port. These were created in the beginning to make it easier for people to use the weapons, in hindsight it wasn't the best idea but we're replacing those gradually with the "real" stuff.

• Like 1

in hindsight it wasn't the best idea

That still leaves the opportunity to set their scopes to 0. ;)

I'm not familiar with how ALiVE does things, but is there a way to run an init script on Civilian units?

If so, you could write a small script to redress civilians in the Takistani Militia clothing (the stuff that is not too obviously military, anyway). Khet for uniform, Takistani Jacket for vest. Takistani Lungee or Pakol for head.

That still leaves the opportunity to set their scopes to 0. ;)

Well no need to, they are being replaced with the real stuff anyway. In the end, the dumminfantry pbo will just be removed.

Were you in as crew or passenger?

I was in as crew. Does not work when i am pilot or gunner. Just tested it again and it works only when i am passenger.

I was in as crew. Does not work when i am pilot or gunner. Just tested it again and it works only when i am passenger.

That is intended behavior. Helicopter pilots and gunners can't eject (it's the same in vanilla as far as i know).

Vert nice update!

1 question though:

When using the AH-6J, there is a visor when using the miniguns but it disappears when switching to rockets.

Can you also add it for the rockets please?

Thanks!

Hi there. Is a ticket needed for it?

Absolutely cool updates !!!

You guys are rocking this game!

Thank you so much...

:)

• Like 1

Hi there. Is a ticket needed for it?

The AH-6j should not have a HUD at all.

You didn't look at the right place then, it's right there in the weapons[] array: CUP_Vcannon_M256_M1Abrams

Thanks!

My game crashes when i put in the new ANZAC Frigate in the 3d editor, when starting up the game i get "Addon 'COP_bohemia_config'requires 'CAMisch"? Can this be related? 

When it crashes I get exit code: 0x000000001 - unable_to_init_DXGI

Can u help me with this? :-)

Your downloads are most likely corrupted.

Unsubscribe so steam deletes the local content, then resubscribe so the mods are downloaded again.

My game crashes when i put in the new ANZAC Frigate in the 3d editor, when starting up the game i get "Addon 'COP_bohemia_config'requires 'CAMisch"? Can this be related? 

When it crashes I get exit code: 0x000000001 - unable_to_init_DXGI

Can u help me with this? :-)

Fixed after reinstalling CUP 3 times

• Like 1

About the ANZAC frigate, are you going to include a static version (with the interior hangar, like the LHD)? 

I'm just wondering why are their two versions of the British MTP uniform? The second version is of a much higher quality then the first.

Could someone help me out ?
I'm trying to build my first ever scenario, and I'm using the CUP mods. (with ARMA 3 3D editor)

At the start of the scenario I'd like to have the rear cargo door of the LHD open, bur for some reeason I can't get it to work.
Could someone tell me which command line I have to fill in in LHD init for it to open ??

Could someone help me out ?

I'm trying to build my first ever scenario, and I'm using the CUP mods. (with ARMA 3 3D editor)

At the start of the scenario I'd like to have the rear cargo door of the LHD open, bur for some reeason I can't get it to work.

Could someone tell me which command line I have to fill in in LHD init for it to open ??

That is intended behavior. Helicopter pilots and gunners can't eject (it's the same in vanilla as far as i know).

As i said it worked for vanilla helicopter. I am doing this on the ground as i want to prevent certain people from getting in the pilot or gunner seats.

I'm just wondering why are their two versions of the British MTP uniform? The second version is of a much higher quality then the first.

The second set of uniforms are not yet ready, they shouldn't have been in there. They will be used in the future.

• Full availability of all source material under share-alike license (APL-SA).

In essence everyone can make use of the work to build mods on his own as long

as he provides credits, shares also his sources and keeps the same license

• Like 1