CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

The M60 looks amazing.  That and the bit of attention for civilians has me very much looking forward to the update, for sure.

6 hours ago, Hvymtal said:

I always found it slightly bothersome that RACS, a clearly Western-armed faction, had to use T-72s.

In the Colombian military we use quite a mix of Colombian, American and Russian equipment.  BTR-80s, Mi-17s, Hueys, Blackhawks, AC-47s, M1117s, etc.

• Like 1

BTW, hilarious but frustrating bug with the TOW Stryker (1135), When you launch a missile, instead of travelling straight forwards, the missile immediately curves straight up, looping around before exploding behind the vehicle. Doesn't seem to affect the Bradley or hummer, just the Stryker

Please create a ticket on the bug tracker. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Hi CUP team! I just wanted give some CUP-love for all the incredible work. I just recently converted all of my Afghanistan insurgency ops to CUP Taki Militia because it is simply everything I ever wanted, and something I should have done sooner. Wow are these guys great.

For the first time ever, I'm seeing RPG guys fire on ground infantry (with vanilla AI even!). And it's so bad ass. And everything runs so smooth!

Also, these Taki's talk up a storm which I adore, and they're also just so perfectly outfitted and they're simply THE BEST I've ever seen, using ALiVE, with properly following waypoints (other mods I've used, the units sometimes would get stuck in place, etc).

Anyway, this faction plus Autigergrad's Taki civs is an insurgency made in heaven. Thanks so much for all the hard work. CUP was like the missing link for my ops. I wish I'd done this a long time ago.

Thanks CUP team!

• Like 3

Hooray!

Finally someone making good old armor. 

Arma always was about war in the 3rd world countries, but in the A3 always was lack of old Cold War era armour, which still in common use. Both M60 and T-55/62, for example, using in Syria right now from Turkish and SAA sides.

Any plans for T-55M, T-55 AMV or T-72 with ERA? 

12 hours ago, ofp_comissar said:

Hooray!

Finally someone making good old armor. 

Arma always was about war in the 3rd world countries, but in the A3 always was lack of old Cold War era armour, which still in common use. Both M60 and T-55/62, for example, using in Syria right now from Turkish and SAA sides.

Any plans for T-55M, T-55 AMV or T-72 with ERA? 

Maybe :P

• Like 1

http://dev.cup-arma3.org/T2182

M1030 leans slightly to the right by default. it also has some strange interactions with bridges from time to time but I have a feeling you're already aware of that and I can't recall the exact maps/bridges right now so I'm not going to ticket that one. That being said, I'm amazed (and extraordinarily appreciative) that not only did you implement motorcycles (or, the motorcycle, as it were lol), but that it works as well as it does. 10/10 and a wave >- :happy:

3 hours ago, Chairborne said:

Maybe :P

I say, let's see what the rumored Tanks DLC has before we go reinventing the proverbial wheel ;)

20 hours ago, ofp_comissar said:

Any plans for T-55M, T-55 AMV

i have models of these from Arma2 (they were part of my Arma2 Nogovan Armed Forces Mod) waiting to be converted to Arma3, if CUP is interested in them of course.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

i have models of these from Arma2 (they were part of my Arma2 Nogovan Armed Forces Mod) waiting to be converted to Arma3, if CUP is interested in them of course.

Oh sweet Cold War-armor-lovin' jeebus. It's a good time to be alive.

• Like 1

Hold on CUP team hasn't even replied yet lol XD

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Hvymtal said:

Hold on CUP team hasn't even replied yet lol XD

One can dream though, right? :dozingoff:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Ry5UMWa.gif

Do you have any pictures of said tanks?

• Like 7

How do you use the static line parachute option in CUP? I've ticked the option under Attributes in the editor but I didn't get the option for static line drop in the action menu. Tried it with the C-130 and Osprey. Doors/ramps were open. Altitude 500m, speed 180km/h.

Howdy fellas, we're preparing a first release candidate for the upcoming patch, this time everything including terrains will be updated.

The RC is about to go live on our DEV Branch, if you want to get involved with testing and helping us out squashing bugs before release drop by our discord:

https://discord.me/cup-arma3

This tells you the patch is roughly a couple weeks away from release.

Have a nice day!

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Chairborne said:

Howdy fellas, we're preparing a first release candidate for the upcoming patch, this time everything including terrains will be updated.

The RC is about to go live on our DEV Branch, if you want to get involved with testing and helping us out squashing bugs before release drop by our discord:

Have a nice day!

Are there patch notes to go with the RC so we know what to try and break "test" for bugs? :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chairborne said:

Have a nice day!

Very cool news!

The CUP peeps are among the hardest working modders we have, thanks for your tireless efforts!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, -ben- said:

Are there patch notes to go with the RC so we know what to try and break "test" for bugs? :P

We have them on our discord, the one that is attached to the steam download only features changes done in the past week.

• Like 2

Hi.

Apologies if someone has already notified this...

While building a mission for my clan I wanted to use CUP's LHD for an amphibious operations, but due to clipping issues on the ship's decks that eventually you clip right under the sea, out of frustration I changed the mission's assault plan.

Is this something fixable?

• Like 1

I came here for the same reason as above for the LHD.

Seems the Below Deck area (all floor surface areas), the contact surface is inconsistent and you either get stuck floating in mid air at times or die instantly.

This wasn't a problem before until recently. 

Noticed that the guns on the LHD act up as well, the top fore rocket and Sea Wiz emplacements bounce around while in 3DEN after spawning in.

Also is there a special way to disable the defense weapon systems. We are trying to set up a mission where you raid the carrier which has OPFOR Ai that have taken over.

I tried searching tickets to see if there was one open issue on this, never submitted a ticket, would that be Open a Task?

11 hours ago, NutzMcKracken said:

1/ Also is there a special way to disable the defense weapon systems. We are trying to set up a mission where you raid the carrier which has OPFOR Ai that have taken over.

2/ I tried searching tickets to see if there was one open issue on this, never submitted a ticket, would that be Open a Task?

1/ There is an 3DEN attribute which is broken in current stable but should be fixed in next update (soon).

2/ Yes or "create a task" something like that. You can also check for already existing ticket before submiting a new one.

15 hours ago, ranger_24 said:

Hi.

Apologies if someone has already notified this...

While building a mission for my clan I wanted to use CUP's LHD for an amphibious operations, but due to clipping issues on the ship's decks that eventually you clip right under the sea, out of frustration I changed the mission's assault plan.

Is this something fixable?

12 hours ago, NutzMcKracken said:

I came here for the same reason as above for the LHD.

Seems the Below Deck area (all floor surface areas), the contact surface is inconsistent and you either get stuck floating in mid air at times or die instantly.

This wasn't a problem before until recently. 

Noticed that the guns on the LHD act up as well, the top fore rocket and Sea Wiz emplacements bounce around while in 3DEN after spawning in.

Also is there a special way to disable the defense weapon systems. We are trying to set up a mission where you raid the carrier which has OPFOR Ai that have taken over.

I tried searching tickets to see if there was one open issue on this, never submitted a ticket, would that be Open a Task?

It happens when the ship is placed on certain positions because of uneven ground below. Try moving it around slightly, it should fix it, otherwise if you can put up a video or screenshots where this is happening we can take a look.

Just to be clear though, the LHD always had issues in certain spots since the A2 days, especially the front section used to spawn incorrectly very often to me.

• Like 1