CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

10 hours ago, taro8 said:

Reshade stuff hits fps, also it had to be done, buildings were way to bright compared to units. Even with reshade there would still be a difference.

I use it because it actually didnt do any fps hits at all..and with my set up i'll take any advantage I can get..lol

Diesel

Try real light/re-shade..does the same thing but with the entire game.

Our focus is CUP, not the entire game ;)

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

6 hours ago, diesel tech jc said:

I use it because it actually didnt do any fps hits at all..and with my set up i'll take any advantage I can get..lol

Diesel

Then drop the reshade and use the options menu to adjust gamma, brightness. Also the Post effects allow to adjust contrast, saturation and brightness. If possible use that instead.

• Like 3

Alwarren, Chairbourne & co:

I've added the CUP Team account ( I use the same name here) as I wish to help test the CUP dev mode.

I frequently test and report stuff for BI and their Dev branch so I'd like to do the same for you guys please.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Chairborne said:

I got you sorted.

Cheers mate, I'll set up a Feedback Tracker tomorrow and get stuck into it.  Anything in particular you'd like me to focus on?

Username is Kothen. I'd love to help this mod. It's one of the essential mods of Arma to me.

2 hours ago, Imperator[TFD] said:

Cheers mate, I'll set up a Feedback Tracker tomorrow and get stuck into it.  Anything in particular you'd like me to focus on?

We've done a lot of changes since the last patch, vehicle armor got improved, HEAT ammo got a splash damage buff (and AI loves to use RPGs against regular infantrymen now), and a lot of other minor stuff.

If you check the workshop page for the DEV versions you can see the changelog being updated every time it's updated (daily right now, probably gonna be once a week once we get the patch out).

2 hours ago, kothen said:

Username is Kothen. I'd love to help this mod. It's one of the essential mods of Arma to me.

Added.

• Like 1

HMMWV SOV passengers are now all FFV compatible, also an M2 variant has been added:

• Like 10

I retextured the retexture of the M1 Abrams using the lessons learned from the M113 retexture.

• Like 15

RACS will be getting a CH-47F for the next patch:

• Like 11

A couple of screenshots of the new Little Birds:

• Like 16

On 20/3/2017 at 8:08 PM, Get Trippy said:

CUP there is also a problem with your LHD it has a visual bug in the Eden editor, its pretty much impossible to put anything on the inside of it. When you load the mission the LHD is fine. its just a pretty big problem for mission builders like myself. (This problem is in both 64 bit and 32 bit arma)

VqTUMdd.jpg

Same here!.  Any chance of a hotfix soon?

32 minutes ago, cc_kronus said:

Same here!.  Any chance of a hotfix soon?

The CH-53 already placed on deck will also kicked high into air and fall down in the water, maybe they not fold up their rotor fast enough ?

Next patch is close enough not to warrent hotfixes at this point.

On 2017. 03. 26. at 3:45 PM, Chairborne said:

CDF leased some T810 trucks from the Army of the Czech Republic:

Been waiting for these, thanks guys!

Could you make the bullbar (and the top hatch if possible) on the non-armored versions a toggleable component?

I plan to do some civilian reskins once they are released, and with those tweaks they'd look great for that purpose.

19 hours ago, Alwarren said:

A couple of screenshots of the new Little Birds:

Couple of questions;

Will the littlebird updates make it into the upcoming release?

Will it feature an arming menu to change loadouts?

Looking forward to it!

Yes.

No, we're waiting for the vanilla loadout editor to make its way to stable, no point in working on a custom one now that we're like 45 days away from proper vanilla integration.

• Like 10

Brilliant work, CUP team. It is so great to have all the preceding (especally Chernarus-related) content available in A3.

45 days is but an eye-blink...

• Like 5

For anyone currently testing our DEV version, we have stopped updates for this week, you can consider it a release candidate of our next patch.

If you find anything that deserves attention make sure to log it to our feedback tracker (http://dev.cup-arma3.org/) before this weekend so we'll see what we can do.

Also expect some more details about it once this next patch is out.

• Like 6