CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

2 minutes ago, Phantom Hawk said:

Ah ok well thanks anyway.

I'd prefer to work on this fulltime ;)

• Like 1

PSA:

We have a new private DEVELOPMENT version of CUP Weapons/Units/Vehicles (and possibly of the ACE compats as well soon) on the steam workshop for testing purposes. You need to be friends with the CUP Team steam account to see it. The build is updated every few days. It's implied that, being a DEV version, stuff is subject to changes and from time to time things might be broken, you've been warned. Also, if you use it we'd like your cooperation, if you see broken stuff put tickets on the feedback tracker (http://dev.cup-arma3.org/). If you want to get access let us know.

Also since the CUP Team account usually gets spammed with friend requests, please send us your username or let us know who you are, otherwise your friend request ends in the bin!

Regards!

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Chairborne said:

PSA:

Temos uma nova versão privada de desenvolvimento de armas CUP / Unidades / Veículos (e possivelmente do ACE compats também em breve) na oficina de vapor para fins de teste. Você precisa ser amigo da conta CUP Team Steam para vê-lo. A compilação é atualizada a cada poucos dias. Está implícito que, sendo uma versão DEV , coisas estão sujeitas a alterações e, de vez em quando, as coisas podem ser quebradas, você foi avisado. Além disso, se você usá-lo, gostaríamos de sua cooperação, se você vir material quebrado colocar ingressos no tracker de feedback ( http://dev.cup-arma3.org/ ). Se você quiser obter acesso deixe-nos saber.

Além disso, uma vez que a conta da Equipe CUP geralmente recebe spam com solicitações de amigos, envie-nos seu nome de usuário ou deixe-nos saber quem você é, caso contrário, sua solicitação de amigo termina na lixeira!

Saudações!

I already sent mine, this "Wolfgarth"

• Like 1

I have a question about the CUP Units Vehicles and Weapons...is it possible to put those into one folder and call it @CUP or do they all need to be named separately?

Just seem to be having an issue with Mods on my server so I thought just adding one folder instead of 3 might be quicker and easier...any help would be appreciated.

Diesel

24 minutes ago, diesel tech jc said:

I have a question about the CUP Units Vehicles and Weapons...is it possible to put those into one folder and call it @CUP or do they all need to be named separately?

Just seem to be having an issue with Mods on my server so I thought just adding one folder instead of 3 might be quicker and easier...any help would be appreciated.

Diesel

You could but why would you? The file size would be exactly the same

19 minutes ago, pipewr3nch said:

You could but why would you? The file size would be exactly the same

I realize the file size would be the same..its just I am having issues loading a lot of extra mods on the server and thought putting them all into one @CUP folder would save me a lot of line space is all. Thanks for the reply..much appreciated.

Diesel

No you can put them in whichever folder you want, doesn't make a difference to the game.

• Like 1

When I place "CUP_O_T72_RU" tank in editor. I can't move it from place. It is possible to rotate the tank, but can't move it once it is placed.

A SCAR rifle looks sexy in black in the hands of Alwarrens ION units 

20170324013146_1.jpg

• Like 23

Looking good there. screw camoflage all he needs is jeans and a tartan jacket :D

• Like 4

@Chairborne i9 found the issue, it was me being a freaken noob xD but you guys looked into it anyway, for that you have my thanx, keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Ok so I made a comparison of my tweaks vs vanilla CUP. It's not as ground breaking as I thought it would be, particularly on Utes as my previous commits already changed the grass and ground textures. The grass on Chernarus/Utes also affected the Bukovina and Bystrica maps as well, so the jump from the old-old CUP maps isn't as big. Other than that it's more of a tweak really.

Note that all of this is just couple of edits to rvmats of the ground layers ( so the maps are a bit darker) as well as the building's rvmats. In the end the buildings are less exposed (ie. not so bright). For now only grass on plants other than A2 chernarus is affected. The expansion trees and bushes look ok enough for me to skip them on this pass of the upgrade. The grass however had to be fixed, particularly on Sahrani.

• Like 22

Wow, a massive difference. Looks a lot better!

On 3/20/2017 at 0:55 PM, Chairborne said:

anyway you have to set recompile = 0 on all the cup_watervehicles_core and cup_watervehicles_lhd functions.

Change the 'recompile = 1' to 'recompile = 0', or 'recompile = RECOMPILE' to 'recompile =0'? Or both?

15 hours ago, taro8 said:

Ok so I made a comparison of my tweaks vs vanilla CUP. It's not as ground breaking as I thought it would be, particularly on Utes as my previous commits already changed the grass and ground textures. The grass on Chernarus/Utes also affected the Bukovina and Bystrica maps as well, so the jump from the old-old CUP maps isn't as big. Other than that it's more of a tweak really.

Not all of this is just couple of edits to rvmats of the ground layers ( so the maps are a bit darker) as well as the building's rvmats. In the end the buildings are less exposed (ie. not so bright). For now only grass on plants other than A2 chernarus is affected. The expansion trees and bushes look ok enough for me to skip them on this pass of the upgrade. The grass however had to be fixed, particularly on Sahrani.

Try real light/re-shade..does the same thing but with the entire game.

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/183128-real-light-reshade-preset-by-solano/

Diesel

1 hour ago, diesel tech jc said:

Try real light/re-shade..does the same thing but with the entire game.

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/183128-real-light-reshade-preset-by-solano/

Diesel

Reshade stuff hits fps, also it had to be done, buildings were way to bright compared to units. Even with reshade there would still be a difference.

• Like 4

CDF leased some T810 trucks from the Army of the Czech Republic:

WD3yy4C.jpg

• Like 21

Yey!! :D Finally some love come to Army of the Czech Republic!! Thanks guys.

Best regards DonbassCZ

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Chairborne said:

CDF leased some T810 trucks from the Army of the Czech Republic:

Those look really silly, in a good way.

• Like 3

On 21. 3. 2017 at 5:11 PM, Chairborne said:

PSA:

We have a new private DEVELOPMENT version of CUP Weapons/Units/Vehicles (and possibly of the ACE compats as well soon) on the steam workshop for testing purposes. You need to be friends with the CUP Team steam account to see it. The build is updated every few days. It's implied that, being a DEV version, stuff is subject to changes and from time to time things might be broken, you've been warned. Also, if you use it we'd like your cooperation, if you see broken stuff put tickets on the feedback tracker (http://dev.cup-arma3.org/). If you want to get access let us know.

Also since the CUP Team account usually gets spammed with friend requests, please send us your username or let us know who you are, otherwise your friend request ends in the bin!

Regards!

Sent request - I want to participate. Username: D4nyi

• Like 1