CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Just now, MickandRorty said:

Will the British bulldog vehicles be getting ffv anytime soon?

maybe :wink_o:

• Like 1

So how will the ambient planes work? Will it be a script or something?

1 hour ago, Polyus said:

So how will the ambient planes work? Will it be a script or something?

They're normal planes that can be piloted by both AI and players, but they don't have proper interiors.

Some images of the upcoming ION PMC's in the next Cupdate (click for larger)

f8htv0It.jpgqikOnYrt.jpgusEZtVit.jpg

I've added an extended randomization to these units.The textures for the upper and lower garments are randomized, as well as headgear and facewear. This creates quite a bit of variety, since for most of the four base uniform types I have made four textures for the shirt and three or four textures for the pants.

• Like 11

Hi guys how do I turn the nozzles on the Harrier for vertical take off/landing?

10 minutes ago, jonstyle said:

Hi guys how do I turn the nozzles on the Harrier for vertical take off/landing?

Press the autohover button you use on helicopters.

On 2/3/2017 at 3:47 PM, sargken said:

Ok

You could use attach to and attack a mini tripod version of the 50cal to the top and add some sandbags for cover if you want to

I am intrigued, can you please suggest a link to this example? Also would it be possible to add the .50 cal from the tank to the M 113?

AGvkEyi.jpg

On 06/03/2017 at 5:39 PM, bhcluster said:

I am intrigued, can you please suggest a link to this example? Also would it be possible to add the .50 cal from the tank to the M 113?

You would use attachto command and attach a static minitripod 50cal to it.

" for the rule of law must prevail over anything "

ahahah

• Like 2

Hi,

I had to delete all my server files and download everything from scratch due to an error with the Headless Client (still not fixed). Now, when I load my server and headless client I get the error below on both:

"Addon 'CUP_AirVehicles_Core' requires addon 'CUP_Creatures_People_Core'"

I have downloaded CUP_Units and CUP_Vehicles. I have tried swapping the mods around in the target field of the shortcut to no avail.

My mods

@CBA = @CBA_A3
@OFPS = @OFPS Mod Pack
@CUP_MAPS = @CUP Terrains - Maps
@CUP_CORE= @CUP Terrains - Core

I've my launch path below, any ideas? Delete and download again?

Spoiler

E:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\arma3server.exe "-profiles=e:\Games\Arma3\A3Master" -port=2302 -config=CONFIG_server.cfg -world=empty -mod=@CBA;@OFPS;@CUP_VEHICLES;@CUP_UNITS;@CUP_WEAPONS;@CUP_MAPS;@CUP_CORE;

8 hours ago, mach2infinity said:

Hi,

I had to delete all my server files and download everything from scratch due to an error with the Headless Client (still not fixed). Now, when I load my server and headless client I get the error below on both:

"Addon 'CUP_AirVehicles_Core' requires addon 'CUP_Creatures_People_Core'"

I have downloaded CUP_Units and CUP_Vehicles. I have tried swapping the mods around in the target field of the shortcut to no avail.

My mods

@CBA = @CBA_A3
@OFPS = @OFPS Mod Pack
@CUP_MAPS = @CUP Terrains - Maps
@CUP_CORE= @CUP Terrains - Core

I've my launch path below, any ideas? Delete and download again?

Hide contents

E:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\arma3server.exe "-profiles=e:\Games\Arma3\A3Master" -port=2302 -config=CONFIG_server.cfg -world=empty -mod=@CBA;@OFPS;@CUP_VEHICLES;@CUP_UNITS;@CUP_WEAPONS;@CUP_MAPS;@CUP_CORE;

Corrupt download, use the repair function from the arma 3 launcher, that should fix any corrupt or missing files.

Steam WS has a habit of doing that sometimes.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Chairborne said:

Corrupt download, use the repair function from the arma 3 launcher, that should fix any corrupt or missing files.

Steam WS has a habit of doing that sometimes.

Thanks Chairborne. Thing is this is on my dedicated server which doesn't have a launcher. On my gaming machine when I look at my server all the mods are red (signature files mismatch). Where as another server with the same mods are all green.

I use a bat file to download and update the Workshop mods for my server. I only did it last night before the Workshop mod update ran for my game machine. I can try swapping out the bikey files. Failing that I'll have to copy from my game machine.

2 hours ago, audiocustoms said:

Did you also move all needed keys to the servers key folder?

No I didn't realise there's a central server Keys folder. As before when I downloaded the addons from the Workshop using a bat file it all worked and synced fine? Apologies obviously a newb to all this.

*UPDATE* - I did as you said, I copied the .bikey file from one addon folder to the main server Keys folder and the A3 Launcher showed that mod as being synced, so thank you! I just need to look into a way to automate updating server keys.

No need for apologies, i had to learn it the hard way myself when i was setting up CUPs test server. I've never worked with signature checks before and was about to go crazy b/c i KNEW i uploaded the exact same mods to the test server and had a signature fail all the time :D
I'm not a server guy, so screw that ^^
Glad to hear you had success!

• Like 1

Did some more work on the terrains. Gave new rvmats to bushes and recolored one of threes to make it it less red.

However the biggest change are edited rvmats for buildings (for now chernarus only as a proof of concept, other buildings will be updated as well). Overall they are less exposed (ie. they aren't so bright now). Thanks to this details pop out much more and overall the buildings look really nice along with the fixed/changed flora.

Before:
mo72wzE.jpg

After:
rqRXKEQ.jpg

Some more pretty pictures (some were taken before bushes were fixed): http://imgur.com/a/Hz1Hh

• Like 20

11 minutes ago, taro8 said:

Did some more work on the terrains. Gave new rvmats to bushes and recolored one of threes to make it it less red.

However the biggest change are edited rvmats for buildings (for now chernarus only as a proof of concept, other buildings will be updated as well). Overall they are less exposed (ie. they aren't so bright now). Thanks to this details pop out much more and overall the buildings look really nice along with the fixed/changed flora.

Before:

After:

Some more pretty pictures (some were taken before bushes were fixed): http://imgur.com/a/Hz1Hh

Looks great. I'm a big fan of the lighting update, but it's obvious a lot of the arma legacy content needed to be adjusted. I'm very happy we have talented teams such as CUP putting in work on that front :D

• Like 3