CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

On 2/12/2017 at 2:48 PM, Rich_R said:

I've seen a post where the dev branch allows for essentially a built-in arming menu. It would be nice a) for it to make it to release and b) mod makers such as Cup to adopt it. We're talking about a whole new world here :)

As someone following that stuff (in-game, Config Viewer, these forums, the BIKI article) the possibilities are interesting... but no promises. :f:

On 2/12/2017 at 2:48 PM, Rich_R said:

That looks like a whole new Blackhawk model !?!

You can find the two-pylon stub wings back in ArmA and in the Arma 1 sample models as part of air > uh_60.p3d -- with external fuel tanks and twin 19-rocket pods -- and the one-pylon wings in Operation Arrowhead and in the combined A2 sample models under Air_E > UH60M > Data > ESSS2x > ESSS2x.p3d; they're absent from UH60M.p3d but proxied onto UH60M_MEV.p3d as are external fuel tanks (Data > ExtFueltank > ExtFueltank.p3d).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JD Wang said:

or a complete success depending on how clean the latrines are now :yay:

"Damnit Kowalski! You're supposed to shit IN the vehicle!"

• Like 1

Applied the new dust to other variants of the M113.

Spoiler

YWfejUE.jpgDXIulPV.jpgIH6YzQN.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, taro8 said:

Applied the new dust to other variants of the M113.

Those are some good looking textures.

Can I ask whats the status on the ION PMC faction? They were one of my favorites from Arma 2. 

43 minutes ago, kothen said:

Can I ask whats the status on the ION PMC faction? They were one of my favorites from Arma 2. 

They are in the making and should be in on the next patch. Note that the models are new, though, since it mostly is easier to make new models than trying to fix the wholes in the old models left by vests and other equipment.

• Like 2

Between the new helos, improved LHD and all the other stuff you've been teasing, this will an amazing update!

Looking forward to it!

The mod is awesome, but theres a major problem with GPS when firing vehicle weapons on servers. It might be related to the audio, because many of the audio sounds, are decent, but many have clipping sounds where the audio ends ubruptly, or ithe sounds overly amplified with multiple shots, and stutters. This creates situations where in combat, on the ditching and receiving end, it's really bad on gameplay. Was flying the AH-1Z and when my gunner went to fire it slowed my game to a stop, and eventually crash too desktop.

3 hours ago, darksidesixofficial said:

The mod is awesome, but theres a major problem with GPS when firing vehicle weapons on servers. It might be related to the audio, because many of the audio sounds, are decent, but many have clipping sounds where the audio ends ubruptly, or ithe sounds overly amplified with multiple shots, and stutters. This creates situations where in combat, on the ditching and receiving end, it's really bad on gameplay. Was flying the AH-1Z and when my gunner went to fire it slowed my game to a stop, and eventually crash too desktop.

Not sure what GPS has to do with the issues reported.

The crash is most likely related to the game running out of memory, which is a very common issue and really not related to CUP, i suggest you reboot the game once every two hours or so until the next patch with the 64bit exe is out.

On 1/16/2017 at 2:09 AM, Varanon said:

They will likely be in the next update of CUP Units, if Alwarren finds the time to finalize them.

Hey, just quick question in case I missed this. I downloaded the latest update and the PMC uniforms still not there, so I am guessing  the next update you were referring to is still work in progress? 

17 minutes ago, AggrOnline said:

Hey, just quick question in case I missed this. I downloaded the latest update and the PMC uniforms still not there, so I am guessing  the next update you were referring to is still work in progress? 

Yes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chairborne said:

Not sure what GPS has to do with the issues reported.

The crash is most likely related to the game running out of memory, which is a very common issue and really not related to CUP, i suggest you reboot the game once every two hours or so until the next patch with the 64bit exe is out.

3 hours ago, UK_Apollo said:

F is next to G on the keyboard, that's my guess, lol.

Jeez, lmao, yes, FPS is what i mean.

Well, either way it's just an out of memory crash the way you describe it (which is unrelated to cup). I dont notice any lag while using the supercobra and my pc isn't all that exceptional. As i said you should reboot the game once every 1-2 hours to be sure it doesn't happen again.

the F is next to the D on a qwerty keyboard :tounge: 

got a question  concerning the CH-53 and Alive    when i use the Support modules and i try to spawn a CUP CH-53 it produces an error and wont spawn the copper  same thing happens to the RHS CH-53   any body knows whats going on ? 

• Like 1

You're in the wrong thread, for starters. :P

This is the CUP thread, not CBA.

Hi guys, I am awaiting everything you've teased with baited breath! Especially the new helo's and the backpacked up armoured vehicles.

A question about the carriers/RRV's used by the OA Delta guys, was there only two variations of those rigs or was there more?

I do emphasise here that I'm not requesting the CUP team to expand the variations, I was juat curious as to whether or not there was. I can only actually remember two delta models from OA, sleeves up and sleeves down with slightly different pouch layouts for each.

Just curious though :)

17 minutes ago, [VW]Wrath said:

Hi guys, I am awaiting everything you've teased with baited breath! Especially the new helo's and the backpacked up armoured vehicles.

A question about the carriers/RRV's used by the OA Delta guys, was there only two variations of those rigs or was there more?

I do emphasise here that I'm not requesting the CUP team to expand the variations, I was juat curious as to whether or not there was. I can only actually remember two delta models from OA, sleeves up and sleeves down with slightly different pouch layouts for each.

Just curious though :)

I think the delta RRV vests only had two variations, at least that's all I could find when porting them.

• Like 1