CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Only in the US -- you can see just how many variations other militaries brought into service (NONE OF WHICH SHOULD THIS POST BE TAKEN AS IMPLYING ARE COMING TO CUP).

So are we going to... oh wait nevermind  LOL

• Like 3

So are we going to... oh wait nevermind  LOL

I said that when just describing L-39 and L-159 real-world and OA loadouts but that didn't stop people so I decided to boldface and italicize. ;)

Chernarus civilians are done now. Will probably add a few from Take on Helicopters, then move on to Takistani Civilians

What choppers are u plan to implement? I never try TOH.

• Like 1

What choppers are u plan to implement? I never try TOH.

"Some".

Can't really get specific. These are bonus coolers and we'll add them when and if we feel like it.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

• Like 1

Been sick the last few days but today I managed this :) 

XNIXvfa.jpg

• Like 10

I just wanted to give a big shout out to all of you guys.  It's really amazing how much content you guys are adding and the speed at which you are doing it.  This will be my "Big Mod" of choice for my group moving forward.  Kudos to all of you. (And double Kudos to Tupolov for both CUP contributions AND ALiVE!)

• Like 2

Nice work! I hope you get well soon.

Perhaps the RACS could get their tan interceptor vests? But either way, it's great to have more stuff Arma 1 stuff!

Which faction is that? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like US Army unit from ArmA 1

It looks like US Army unit from ArmA 1

Yup, Sahrani Conflict era US troops. Well troop right now lol. 

• Like 2

Yup, Sahrani Conflict era US troops. Well troop right now lol. 

That M81 Cammo.

That M81 Cammo.

I am planning on remaking it, though it's not high on the list right now. IOTV will come first :) 

• Like 1

I certainly hope the MD-500 Defender helo with HOT-AT makes it into Racs?  Much needed for some of stuff I`m planning....

WoW!  Nice! Flak script for this?  Alexboy and his Phalanx may be in need for some care.....But I really would like to ask for better hitpoints/more armour for helos...they take damage far too quickly now.

Of course,do what you want,it`s just suggestions....

If it`s on the agenda-and in there...Md-500+gunpod.

As always,love all the hard work you put in!  Thanks.

WoW!  Nice! Flak script for this?  Alexboy and his Phalanx may be in need for some care.....But I really would like to ask for better hitpoints/more armour for helos...they take damage far too quickly now.

Of course,do what you want,it`s just suggestions....

If it`s on the agenda-and in there...Md-500+gunpod.

As always,love all the hard work you put in!  Thanks.

They take damage exactly like vanilla (or at least they should).

If there's any helo you think too susceptible to damage open a ticket, might be a leftover from A2 configs.

• Like 1

Are they in/and placeable in Zeus?  I would like that...some way to make them do formation flying...

Like to get a mod for that.....!

XNIXvfa.jpg

mmm i remember these US-ARMY-MARINE-RANGERS (because WDL interceptors, UCP BDUs and 8-point Marine covers)  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

mmm i remember these US-ARMY-MARINE-RANGERS (because WDL interceptors, UCP BDUs and 8-point Marine covers)  :rolleyes:

Heh Yeah I won't be doing that, but I do also like pictures ;) 

AC7635CDDD2019CDC15127CB3D7893B63B061C3D

• Like 9

Well you still have the ACU cap from OA so replacing UCP 8-point would be fairly simple task.

Then again - you could have the UCP 8-point as an Arsenal item just for funs n giggles  ;)

PS: perhaps apply desert 3-color camo for WDL interceptor units and have 2003ish army units? (kinda what BI were going for i spose before finding out about UCP pattern)

Well you still have the ACU cap from OA so replacing ACU 8-point would be fairly simple task.

Then again - you could have the ACU 8-point as an Arsenal item just for funs n giggles  ;)

Fun fact, there actually is an ACU 8 point that is issued to Army personal serving on board army transport ships. But yeah, the Arrowhead cap will be used over the 8 point ;)

Edit: I've been hymning and hawing about the 3 colour desert. I know it was going to be used seeing it in early screenshots. I might do it, I might not, hard to say as right now I want to get as much Arrowhead stuff over and working as soon as I can :) 

• Like 3

Fun fact, there actually is an ACU 8 point that is issued to Army personal serving on board army transport ships. But yeah, the Arrowhead cap will be used over the 8 point ;)

Another bonus of hanging around in this community - I literally did not know about the cap actually existing outside of el-cheapo china airsoft replicas.  :lol:

I know this is a sin but any chance of a Mk19 being mounted on a humvee gpk?

After another happy little accident was discovered, the team decided to realease a second hotfix for the CUP Unit pack. Among the fixes:

- Correct mod.cpp icon

- Fixed: Issue with Taik Autorifleman backpack

- Fixed: Wrong hitpoint selections and hitpoint LOD in all uniforms

- Fixed: Some clipping issues on Taki vests

- Added: More civilian units

- and more...

Check the first post for downloads and more info on changes. As of now, workshop is not yet updated..

• Like 7

Heh Yeah I won't be doing that, but I do also like pictures ;)AC7635CDDD2019CDC15127CB3D7893B63B061C3D

He even has shoulder pads! I can't even begin to imagine how tricky it was to cut apart the Arma 2 model.