Αplion

HAFM NH90 Helicopter

NH90_Vars_zps3f659607.jpg

This is my latest addon, the NH90 helicopter and it can be used as part of my HAFM mod as also as an individual (separate) addon (there are no other mod dependencies - not even of my mod).

This addon includes three variations, one for transport only (can transport 14 soldiers plus 2 as crew), another one armed for transportation and support (two side doors miniguns and can transport 8 soldiers plus 4 as crew) and another one Marine variant (NEW).

Also it is playable at NATO and AAF factions as well as in my Hellas faction (in both BLUFOR and IND sides). Each side has its own textures and the model has the hidden textures selection option for anyone want to add new textures (camo1, camo2, camo3, camo4).

It is Slingload ready with max 12000kg payload (I know that it is probably too much and has to be corrected at next update) and uses the default advance flight model values.

You will find it as modfolder ready, properly signed (also a server key is included) and with an extra .txt file with all classnames. Also note that the config is included in a seperate pbo, just to make easier any future changes.

NOTE : I'm giving the permission to anyone wants to retexture it or even include it in other mods, so no need to ask me for that. Appropriate credits would be much appreciated if so.

Download Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/4bu4vjbf20wfa8z/%40HAFM_A3_NH90_v1_02.rar?dl=0 (v1.02)

Armaholic Link : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28231 (v1.02)

ArmA3.de Link : http://arma3.de/include.php?path=download&contentid=3087 (v1.02)

ArmA France Link : http://arma-france.com/release-hafm-nh90-helicopter/ (v1.01)

Discussion thread : http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?187024-Hafm-nh90-wip

Edited by Aplion

Thank you very much for informing us about the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

yeah, one question about reskinning. do you have templates for it?

yeah, one question about reskinning. do you have templates for it?

Nope ... use the NATO (default) textures included which are just one single color without any markings on them.

These textures are:

outerHaul_co.paa ... ("camo1" selection)

upperTail_co.paa ... ("camo2" selection)

misc_co.paa ... ("camo3" selection)

doors_co.paa ... ("camo4" selection)

... and you will find them into "data" directory ... I believe that it will be easy for anyone to retexture it using these files.

Edited by Aplion

Great Work Aplion, and thank you for your permission to retexture that nice chopper.

i got one question is it possible to replace the m134 with the mg3 ?

it is easy to apply new paint than changing the weaponstation ;-)

Great Work Aplion, and thank you for your permission to retexture that nice chopper.

i got one question is it possible to replace the m134 with the mg3 ?

it is easy to apply new paint than changing the weaponstation ;-)

The m134 is 3d modeled mate, so in case I would like to replace it with any other weapon I should have to work not only on this new weapon but also on basic model ... not easy to do that I believe :)

btw ... do you have an MG3 vehicle gun ready ? I might try that ...

Could you be persuaded not to lower the cargo limit? Its kind of nice to have a 14 person Utility thats still able to lift loads in one Airframe

Could you be persuaded not to lower the cargo limit? Its kind of nice to have a 14 person Utility thats still able to lift loads in one Airframe

No, it should be 4t but not 14, that's just too much.

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@Aplion;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Noticed a bug in the armed NATO version, there is no ramp in the viewcargo lod ;)

Noticed a bug in the armed NATO version, there is no ramp in the viewcargo lod ;)

If that so mate I'll immediately publish an update asap ... thanks for headsup ;)

This is impressive work. thank you very much! Really nice cockpit interior and animations!

I'm not willing to ask the use of other people work mate ... sorry.

The model is from the Arma 2 ACR DLC so the MLOD is publicly available in the A2SM_Data_APL data pack that BIS released

Is the high sensitivity on the y-axis intended? The chopper is very very agile if you put your cyclic to the left or right.

Yep, and also you cant really stop the helicopter with a sharp turn (at least when I tried) would be really important in a battle. It´s not always a bad thing that the aircraft loses speed.

YEAH one of my favorite HELO !!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks

Thank you very much for informing us about the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Armaholic and ArmA France links added on first page post ... thanks guys.