Sign in to follow this  
paradoxparadoxon

ArmA-Banlist (Community Banlist)

At 3/17/2015 around 10 p.m. central time i was playing altis life on arma 3. Well i was enjoying my time trying to make my money a little screen popped up saying i was global banned and i noticed no other servers were working. I have NO idea why because I wasnt doing anything wrong. I dont know what to do really i dont have money to buy another game but if i did i wouldnt because i would feel scammed. Honestly there is only a couple reasons i would think i got banned for:

1. I was hacked or mistake on your part

2. I did someone wrong without my knowing (extreme doubt because i cant hack and thats the only thing that i know would get someone global banned

3. you want me to buy another copy (i really hope this isnt true)

i wish i was recording but i only have bandicam non paid editon so i can only record like 10 minutes and that kinda seems like a pain anyway. Imagine you are in my position though just playing a game you just got and then getting false banned and not being able to play online which was the only reason i got arma for altis life. You WOULD feel jipped and i felt pretty upset and not to sound like a baby but i may have teared up when it wasnt working. Please guide me to get this working and if there is any way to prove i wasnt hacking let me know because i SWEAR i didnt hack.

When it happened this was the error b#11475

I promise you i wouldnt want to hack arma or any bohemia game even if i knew how. I enjoy many of your games and own: DayZ, DayZ mod, arma 2, arma 3 and i really wanna be able to play online and honestly im extremely pissed right now. PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE feel free to email as well I also heard im not the first this has happened too

P.S. Sorry for all the sloppyness its very late and i have to get to bed

ELITExSTRIKER, if you where Globally Banned. Then not by this Tool.

Global Bans can only be forced by BattlEye, and not by Tools like the Arma 3 Bans. So BattlEye was Ban you and you need to get in contact with BattlEye ( http://www.battleye.com/ ). In this Forum or this Thread you can't get any help on this Topic. This tool only share the bans between several Server Owner. And are not able to ban you Globaly as far as i know.

ELITExSTRIKER, if you where Globally Banned. Then not by this Tool.

Global Bans can only be forced by BattlEye, and not by Tools like the Arma 3 Bans. So BattlEye was Ban you and you need to get in contact with BattlEye ( http://www.battleye.com/ ). In this Forum or this Thread you can't get any help on this Topic. This tool only share the bans between several Server Owner. And are not able to ban you Globaly as far as i know.

Yes,

if you got banned by the ArmA Banlist you will get this message: "ArmA-Banlist.de Global Ban - #SERVERXXXX"

135.pngUPDATE 3.0.0

New Update! Please delete all old files and use the new one! At first start set rating to 60!

Changes

- New Plugin System

- Battleye Scripteditor (currently disabled)

- PHP API Interface

- New Logo

- a lot of Bugfixes

- more Bugfixes

- so much Bugfixes...

Show your Support and add our logo to your Website!***

You will find the new pictures in the "images" directory

New registration system

You can now set a password for the upcoming serverpanel to manage your banlist

DOWNLOAD AT ARMA-BANLIST.DE

Edited by ParadoxParadoxon

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I've got a pretty decent ban list of verified hackers (via remote_logs, create_vehicle, etc) how do I share this info with you guys?

The latest update now also brings BattlEye! v4.1.0

New in Update 4.1:

- Battleye

- Script editor for CABSs (Compiled ArmA Banlist Script) - to be improved in the GUI overhaul update

- Runtime for CABSs

- Plugin system for .NET Interfaces ... these are used in the CABSs

If you have enough knowledge in .NET (C# or VB) you can import the CABSPluginHost interface and make your own

If you think you made a good plugin, send it to tech@arma-banlist.de and we might add it

- InfiSTAR ban.txt addable via settings tab

- Oh yea settings tab

- Bunch of bug fixes

Big thing: We've now got a good support system with a nice team of supporters.

Reachable at: help.arma-banlist.de

Thanks to our Supporters:

Main Support: nox, mantis, eisfinger, wolf, arkensor

Tech Support: joscha999

Translator: malte

(As of 1.5.2015 - European date format)

MFG/Greetings

Joscha Germerott - Main dev @GAB

Paradox - Main guy @GAB

DOWNLOAD: http://arma-banlist.de/downloads/ArmA-Banlist.zip

Edited by ParadoxParadoxon

wow thats a very good idea! so i hope silly teamkillers will become less to see on public servers! :)

New Lite Version of ArmA Banlist / BanFactory

New features:

* Downloads and updates global banlist automatically

* Easy and lightweight interface

* Automatic login and autostart

* Customizable update frequency, player rating and banfile path

* Integrated auto updater

<<DOWNLOAD THE LITE VERSION>>

Website / Support Update

+ Telefon Support Hotline +49 (0) 2543 311 288 0

+ Bugfixes

Update Lite Version

Changes:

* Added automatic error report

* Changed login mask slightly

* Fixed upload process terminating at banlist entries shorter than 5 characters (Ver. A)

* Added whitelist feature

* Improved auto updater

* Fixed crash when login server isn't reachable

* Fixed write permission problems by requesting administrator privileges (Ver. A)

* New Name and Logo

banfactory.png

Download: https://malte-sama.de/banfactory/

Please do not mirror the LITE Version

Is the wasteland.arma.su ban list included?

wasteland.arma.su/_wsbans/bans-a3-permanent.txt

Is the wasteland.arma.su ban list included?

wasteland.arma.su/_wsbans/bans-a3-permanent.txt

We do not accept bans wich are fom the web and do not have sufficient evidence. Any "ws" ban found in the system will be removed by us.

Update Lite Version

Changes:

* Added automatic error report

* Changed login mask slightly

* Fixed upload process terminating at banlist entries shorter than 5 characters (Ver. A)

* Added whitelist feature

* Improved auto updater

* Fixed crash when login server isn't reachable

* Fixed write permission problems by requesting administrator privileges (Ver. A)

Very good, thank you for your work! :yay:

We do not accept bans wich are fom the web and do not have sufficient evidence. Any "ws" ban found in the system will be removed by us.

What's wrong with Sa-Matra's ban list? I thought they were one of the most respected server community's running Arma 3 servers.