Of course you can see my replacement, but as a disclaimer, you might not like my selection, since authenticity comes second in my priority list  ;) . Gameplay, and visual appealing, are most important to me now - though it wasn't like that some years ago. I'll send you a copy of my CSAT replacement, but there's a catch. I'm migrating from a scripted redressing system, to a config one, so while I have many ones of the former, I've just produced the first one of the later. And I'm planning to do many. It takes me an average of 3 days to parse and produce each faction. Once I've run through the existing ones, following combinations should come way faster. In any case, I will be sending your way whatever I come up with.

Ok I'll be waiting. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6D-HFyDv8f_ZE1uM1M3TXZrelE/view?usp=sharing

Like I said, it's just a simple way for us to see the CSAT faction, and not feel like we're watching sci-fy  :) . I will add more variety, and probably made one using AKs over the next days. I will also add different combinations for arid and woodland terrains. But next thing is AAF in brown, which we use in Duala all the time, and then different US SF forces using black, green, and brown uniforms. Oh and the guerrilla factions also get redressed by the script now, using mostly kamish and green, so I'll have to make a config some day too.

Note: No need to make it private I believe, so I'm posting it here too. Hope you don't mind.

• Like 1

Nice job, I saw that you used EMR with black vest, not bad, good work. It will even better once, as you have said, add more variety. I have to point out that I didn't made brown uniform, only vests and headgear. But you could use FFCP desert or Atacs instead.

I have to point out that I didn't made brown uniform

Well it's desert I'm referring to. It works great for the AAF in Duala even with thier vanilla digital greenish vest before you added the lites to your pack. Let's see what they end up with now. Thanks for the kind words, I know it's simple, but simple means less conflicts in the long run.

CSAT as a generic, more contemporary, Iranian/Russian kinda looking force:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6D-HFyDv8f_VUlrS0FiVEhoZlE/view?usp=sharing

AAF for deployment in arid semi-arid terrains (they still wear their digital vests during the transition :) ), Generation Kill style:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6D-HFyDv8f_MUVObEY1S3FhQUk/view?usp=sharing

FIA forces. Independent, BLUE, and OPFOR sides are now visible in the editor, and each wears different camos:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6D-HFyDv8f_dzNlTEp5T2NkZEU/view?usp=sharing

Thanks again for this great pack.

• Like 1

Nice, you've used surpat for FIA, desert for AAF and emr for CSAT. But now FIA looks like a professional army not some rebels :D Good job mate :)

I forgot to say that's what I was aiming for  :lol: . I turn the FIA faction into some paramilitary, well founded, faction.

I forgot to say that's what I was aiming for  :lol: . I turn the FIA faction into some paramilitary, well founded, faction.

In that case, they look perfect  :lol:

CSAT as a generic, more contemporary, Iranian/Russian kinda looking force:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6D-HFyDv8f_VUlrS0FiVEhoZlE/view?usp=sharing

AAF for deployment in arid semi-arid terrains (they still wear their digital vests during the transition :) ), Generation Kill style:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6D-HFyDv8f_MUVObEY1S3FhQUk/view?usp=sharing

FIA forces. Independent, BLUE, and OPFOR sides are now visible in the editor, and each wears different camos:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6D-HFyDv8f_dzNlTEp5T2NkZEU/view?usp=sharing

Thanks again for this great pack.

duuuuuuuuuude! I absolutely love these replacement packs. Made playing the campaign feel super different!! any chance you could do a nato replacement with the marpat guys/brown vests??? that would be rad!! Is it relatively easy to make these packs?? maybe you could give me a lesson haha!

• Like 1

annnnnnd by the way FoxFort, this is hands down my most used pack. I love your work! so thankful for people like you who use their talents to better our community. :)

• Like 1

duuuuuuuuuude! I absolutely love these replacement packs. Made playing the campaign feel super different!! any chance you could do a nato replacement with the marpat guys/brown vests??? that would be rad!! Is it relatively easy to make these packs?? maybe you could give me a lesson haha!

Thanks, so glad you like it. It is relatively easy. BTW I have two new replacements coming for the blue recon guys (one wearing black uniforms, and the other wearing green). FoxFort did the best black uniform I've ever seen.

Regarding the MARPAT uniform, it's new to the pack, I'll see how they look before commiting. The problem with the marines are the vests, since they use very characteristic models, and everything else looks sketchy. In any case, I can PM you a copy of such replacement to jugde for yourself  :) .

• Like 1

Thanks, so glad you like it. It is relatively easy. BTW I have two new replacements coming for the blue recon guys (one wearing black uniforms, and the other wearing green). FoxFort did the best black uniform I've ever seen.

Regarding the MARPAT uniform, it's new to the pack, I'll see how they look before commiting. The problem with the marines are the vests, since they use very characteristic models, and everything else looks sketchy. In any case, I can PM you a copy of such replacement to jugde for yourself  :) .

Totally agree, love these units! That's awesome, I would absolutely love that! I have been playing with the marpat/brown vest marine-ish units in the editor and love them! may not be the most accurate to true-life marines, but I just tell myself its because its in the future! ahah ;) Those units combined with the units you already have as replacement packs, combined with the MCC mission generator turns into hours and hours of my days disappearing haha. My email is codyvanhoozen@gmail.com if you do happen to want to email me that pbo :) Thanks man!

NATO units wearing FoxFort's MARPAT. They look good, but I'm not trying to depict any specific force  ;) :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6D-HFyDv8f_T0tscEVOVUZXQ3M/view?usp=sharing

Tan vanilla weapons, turned black to better match other terrains and uniforms (mandatory for the MARPAT guys :) ):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6D-HFyDv8f_aU1md0JlZHp0Mjg/view?usp=sharing

DUDE! Love them both... So rad. :ph34r:  :ph34r: You guys both have leveled up my ARMA experience so much! ;) thanks again!!!

• Like 2

You have been doing a great job, I like your replacement pack. About your MARPAT pack, you should give to some units a medium vests. Thank you for supporting my camos :)

And "vanschmoozin", thank you for your support :)

About your MARPAT pack, you should give to some units a medium vests.

Didn't I? I'll fix that ASAP. The irony is, I did give the medium vests to every unit in a desert MARPAT replacement I did after the woodland one  :lol:. BTW you have to do desert MARPAT... and M81, and ERDL  :).

• Like 1

I second the desert marpat and m81... I feel like no one has nailed the m81 yet! and your take on desert marpat :wub:  I can already see it :wub:

I did tried to make a desert Marpat camo, but I couldn't find any good source. So I decide to skip it for now. Also I'll be moving tomorrow to other country and since I don't have laptop, I will have to put halt on all of my work and gaming for an unknown period of time (very long time). :( ;)

Have a great time on your next life adventure man! Hope to see you again around here! sooner rather than later :)

WIP M81 and Marpat Desert for v1.16 :D

m81.png  Untitled-2.6.png

• Like 2

They're looking real good! Word of advice though: beware the VR lightning, things look really different once in a real map.

They're looking real good! Word of advice though: beware the VR lightning, things look really different once in a real map.

I know I always test them in game to see how they blend in with Stratis and Altis map.

• Like 1

New version is ready, 4 new camos awaits you. As always MediaFire and ModDB always have the latest versions, other downloads mirrors will be updated soon.

Here you can see French: CCE and Dauget camos.

France_camos.jpg