Sign in to follow this  
FallujahMedic -FM-

Exploding Cow or Rabbit

Years ago I played a mission where cows or rabbits (cant remember which) would attack the players. The players had to kill the animals before they got within a certain distance of the player or a satchel would detonate (that was attached to the animal). Does anyone else remember this mission or who made it?

Don't recall that one. Do cows & rabbits have attachment points??

thomsonb's Flashpoint... series has a feature where after the player is killed they can become a "suicide bunny" - chase the group / APC / tank that killed you & then blow yourself & the target to smithereens. IIRC activating the ''suicide' option spawns a GBU.

If you're looking o create a similar mission, spawning say a hand grenade for a rabbit or a satchel/bomb for a cow might work - be nicer to have them visibly attached ofc.

I remember DMC_rulez made something similar including MGs on cows backs... Not sure exactly though.

The whole affair was quite funny. I believed they used "attach to" for the satchels and they were proximity scripted. I'm not sure if its from actual memory or if my mind has embellished things, but I remember red eyes or visible red lasers (the targeting type). It was quite unnerving to see animals with glowing eyes come out of the fog an trying to over-run your position.

The Easter Egg Gang Mission has fericious bunnies, no satchels though.

Fully recommended :D

UzmRcHfUiew

(there´s MORE bunnie related stuff happening in the mission than shown in this video)