Absoloutly great Elcan! Great work!

---------- Post added at 22:40 ---------- Previous post was at 22:37 ----------

This is why Kiory has his source files on the page. If you want a grip; make it.

Unfortunately its harder than that, especially at the quality Kiory here does it. I can make a foregrip model for sure and stick it on an L85 in Blender, but I can't animate it, texture it (well), code it and do all those other bits which differentiate us from the modders like Kiory. Otherwise I would do it my self if I knew/had the skills/had the time to do it :P

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I cannot seam to equip a susat scope in the virtual arsenal. Is it not in the mod yet or have I done something wrong?

@BagPipperGuy,

The current version of the mod does not include the susat scope. You could probably take the susat pbo from version 2.0 and try attaching it (if it does'nt work you could try using asdg_jr, might help)

edit: removed question to kiory, redundant.

Kiory, will you have my babbies??

---------- Post added at 10:49 ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 ----------

Also, what can we look forward to next?

Daniel Defense Ris variant. :3

Also, as a general point, is there a way of making the weapon recoil faster, punchier maybe. It seems a lil laboured atm. Glorious mod tho bro

---------- Post added at 11:02 ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 ----------

Daniel Defense Ris variant. :3

Will it have a foregrip attached or will a grip be attachable???

I don't think making it attachable would even be doable, I mean sure I could use some other slot, but it wouldn't affect how the rifle handles etc, so I'll make two variants, one with and without the foregrip.

Loving the frequent updates Kiory. I have noticed a bug with the LDS but not sure if it's fixable. Currently due to the camera positioning - when crouched and strafing the player's helmet blocks the view of the magnified sight picture. I guess quick fix is to not wear a helmet but you know.... XD

Also loving the new sounds your purchased well worth it I think.

Loving the frequent updates Kiory. I have noticed a bug with the LDS but not sure if it's fixable. Currently due to the camera positioning - when crouched and strafing the player's helmet blocks the view of the magnified sight picture. I guess quick fix is to not wear a helmet but you know.... XD

Are you using modded units? I know that happens with the STKR british infantry with a lot of weapons... :/

Haha Doom, yes it was STKR's skrim helmet that was the first one that caused the issue. I then had the same with other's but will need to check which one they were.

Hey there, great work on this so far, I really like the work you did on this. It's very high quality. I had a couple questions/remarks though.

First and foremost: currently your rifle uses a 6.5mm suppressor even though the calibre of the SA80 is 5.56mm. I guess you know ArmA 3 has a 556 suppressor. You could use that one instead.

Furthermore, is it possible for you to make the rifle compatible with Robert Hammer's attachments from his M4/M16 mod?

Finally, would you mind if this mod gets added to playwithsix? In case you haven't heard from it, it's a mod distribution platform. I am in no way associated with them, though.

I know how to change the config to fix the technical issues I had with the mod, but I reckon it's better if it comes from you. Otherwise I'd have to change the config every time you updated the mod.

I don't support Play with Six.

That should answer the SIX question ShocknAwe.

As for the RH accessories pack, somewhere in the thread there is an additional config for ASDG compatibility which should make it possible for you to use the pack you want to.

This also occurs with vanilla ARMA helmets and also happened with Kiory's old Susat, its almost as if the 'virtual eye' is too far back. Other than that and the fact that the reticule is a little 'fuzzy' when against certain backgrounds (could just be my eyes) its awesome!

Edited by P_Siddy

That should answer the SIX question ShocknAwe.

As for the RH accessories pack, somewhere in the thread there is an additional config for ASDG compatibility which should make it possible for you to use the pack you want to.

Yeah, the link is on page 5.

Later when I get home I will update the config for the Elcan.

screenshot000_zpsab0efbff.png

screenshot001_zpscc14a143.png

Just got done with the main bulk of the high poly Ris Rail, happy now you bastards?

Grip tomorrow and then some low poly work, possibly may even unwrap it tomorrow, unsure yet, could take some time.

OH MA GOD DIS IS GUNNA BE AMAZING.

Absolutely stunning!

Can't wait for the grip-pod. This got me wanting to finish a small old project of mine. Should be ready in the next few days.

1024x576_resizedimage.jpg

Will you be releasing a version with the RIS and hand-grip and a version just with the RIS? That's my favorite :P lol

Will you be releasing a version with the RIS and hand-grip and a version just with the RIS? That's my favorite :P lol

answer

I don't think making it attachable would even be doable, I mean sure I could use some other slot, but it wouldn't affect how the rifle handles etc, so I'll make two variants, one with and without the foregrip.

Here it is the ASDG JR config for the L85a2 v3 with the new and beautiful Elcan:

---------Old Link--------

Kiory, many thanks for these babies!

Edited by deniodan
New version on page 11