firewill

F-16 Fighting Falcon Series Standalone

6 hours ago, OnceIWasKovic said:

Hi, anyone else having this problem with the F-16D in EDEN?
F-16C vs F-16D

20170406114914_1_zpsqexqmhpj.jpg
Spawning two F-16D results in:
20170406114924_1_zpscft6ffqv.jpg
F-16D vs F-16D with CFT

20170406114937_1_zpse6lwaddu.jpg

On the latest, V1.6

because in eden, normal F-16D doesn't have cft skin but CFT is not hide in that situation. its will fix when next update.

5 hours ago, ss9 said:

At the altitudes we're flying at, and with a bunch of external stores, the speed is probably close to accurate.

Mach 2 is probably clean at 40,000'.  Seriously.

Firewill, I think I read that the laser guided rockets can be used on the F-16.  Other aircraft, too, but you don't do a Harrier or Apache, so it's moot.  Sure would be swell!

APKWS is will available for my F-16,AV-8B.(A-10 is already use)

• Like 2

SMS/MAP/TGP Screen test video

SMS(Store Management System) is display the current loadout on Left Display. each pylon magazine have own SMS Code/Texture, and place the texture each hardpoint location. when you use the weapon, system is automatically check the left ammo on each pylons. if no ammo on pylon, will display the "empty"(3 lines)

MAP and TGP is same function from A-10C, so only overlay texture has changed.

i'll adapt each functions(SMS/MAP/TGP) for other aircraft soon.

and plus, F-16 MFD texture also changed, based on Block 5x series.

6F187D5DE7792E029B6317F6128546871D3343F0

SMS overhaul BEFORE

F80732E3C23431EBCE1C9DF2C14CEEBE67C32198

DF00244A2EB6B6FFAA3285E8469D6799B9FBA86B

SMS overhaul AFTER

C3755EBC88341B54A37565FA5721401E8E270419

B7C4C234803F923811CB3F2F55D1F8B920105740

185A2C6DC397DADB13949E20FBF234D6056D2F2C

MAP Display (from A-10C feature / fictional feature not real.)

AC026A5F28DFB113AD4C074CE4D09037281F05E3

7575FBD9DC34B78182A55A277BFE2B045B8E37B4

984E903B102A1A68C0F7464B5EB1D97B286CFA5F

TGP Screen

• Like 9

Would u consider making textures around instruments darker? For example like in BMS Falcon.

On 2017. 5. 12. at 6:21 AM, czechu777 said:

Would u consider making textures around instruments darker? For example like in BMS Falcon.

cockpit overhaul is planned for future development(include darker cockpit for some falcon variation).

Radio Frequency Display Function is display the radio frequency from TFAR on display like F-16's DED(Data Entry Display)

when player press channel select button, DED shows radio frequency.

if TFAR installed, RFD(Radio Frequency Display) function will execute automatically. if TFAR is not installed, not execute of course.

8F13A79813D30E5A4C8C750056395100230DA05E

and new RVMAT applied - prevent the shiny shiny aircraft

F-16C : New RVMAT

F-16D : Old RVMAT

• Like 9

8 hours ago, ss9 said:

Any plans on updating the cockpit to the newer 3 MFD design, or is that a ridiculous amount to near impossible?  The lower mfd could have the FLIR image from the Targeting pod (like your F-15E or Chairborne's Harrier) and then, ya know, weapons and systems and shit.  You could probably just start with the F-2 cockpit, no?

EDIT: actually, doesn't look like there have been many orders for it (F-16V new built or upgrade).  At least not YET.

b6dd01ab6abeb361796fb1f6ae4ed6d3_you-underestimate-my-power-overconfident-anakin-quickmeme-anakin-meme-underestimate-my-power_376-304.jpeg

you underestimate my development plan...

• Like 4

Every time I fly your jets I look at the little radio pannel and wondwred if if would ever actually work, and now it does! the fact that you have gone out of your way to add such tiny, immersive details (which I am sure was a ballache to inplement) really is a testament to you, Firewill.

I honestly can't wait to fly your birds with all these new features, and before we even get to touch them I would like to thank you not only for the incredible amount of effort that you put in to your creations, but also for taking the time to keep the community updated on the evolution of your mods.

3 hours ago, [VW]Wrath said:

Every time I fly your jets I look at the little radio pannel and wondwred if if would ever actually work, and now it does! the fact that you have gone out of your way to add such tiny, immersive details (which I am sure was a ballache to inplement) really is a testament to you, Firewill.

I honestly can't wait to fly your birds with all these new features, and before we even get to touch them I would like to thank you not only for the incredible amount of effort that you put in to your creations, but also for taking the time to keep the community updated on the evolution of your mods.

dreams can come true :-)

8 hours ago, firewill said:

b6dd01ab6abeb361796fb1f6ae4ed6d3_you-underestimate-my-power-overconfident-anakin-quickmeme-anakin-meme-underestimate-my-power_376-304.jpeg

you underestimate my development plan...

Lol

NO, ANAKIN!!!!!

Is this mod good to go with the Jets DLC update? Or are you planning on releasing something to be compatible?

Unless a mod has been updated for jets compatibility, then assume nothing is compatible with the current live server version. Firewill's been busy working on his mods over the past couple months, though, so we'll have to see...

Give it a shot, I think it's compatible. I played with the RC, and already had the radar and analog throttle support working.

It's compatible in certain areas.  There are default settings associated with airframes that are defaulted with vanilla stats.

You can fly and the weapons are generally compatible with the new DLC stuff.

7 hours ago, ski2060 said:

It's compatible in certain areas.  There are default settings associated with airframes that are defaulted with vanilla stats.

You can fly and the weapons are generally compatible with the new DLC stuff.

Yeah but it's still way too powerful. Guns do way too much damage, planes maneuver far better than they ever could in real life (F-15 is downright supermaneuverable), Radar defaults to 8km, weapons lock too fast for BIS standards, etc etc. Broken is a harsh word but that's kind of the thing...

Of course, that doesn't mean it isn't fun.... hehehe.... :)

4 hours ago, ss9 said:

Is there a way to make the i-tgt system actually use the targeting pod?  It's kinda weird that it just creates a laser spot on the map.  Not very realistic.

1. use the laser marker when targeting pod equiped. most people using that for laser targeting.

2. GPS targeting is not a laser spot

46 minutes ago, Hvymtal said:

Yeah but it's still way too powerful. Guns do way too much damage, planes maneuver far better than they ever could in real life (F-15 is downright supermaneuverable), Radar defaults to 8km, weapons lock too fast for BIS standards, etc etc. Broken is a harsh word but that's kind of the thing...

Of course, that doesn't mean it isn't fun.... hehehe.... :)

fun >>>>>>>>>> realism for me.

• Like 2

F-16 has been updated on first page

Common
- Jet DLC Compatible Update : Sensors / Dynamic Loadout and more
- SMS(Stores Management System)
- Map Display System
- TGP Screen System
- RFD(Radio Frequency Display) System - TFAR(Task force arrowhead radio) Required*
- Super bright anti-collision light Fixed

Caution : both map display and TGP screen is disable when one display(TGP or MAP) is off.
* TFAR is not require for just play the Aircraft. only need for RFD.
HUD is need to fix.

some Notification : 

- user action key binding has been changed, need to check&redefine your custom key bind. other aircrafts will be follow this key bind order.

UserAction 1 - Afterburner ON/OFF
UserAction 2 - ECM JAMMER ON/OFF
UserAction 3 - Open Dialog
UserAction 4 - Open I-TGT System
UserAction 5 - Jettision Fueltank
UserAction 6 - TGP Screen ON/OFF
UserAction 7 - TGP Screen Zoom Toggle
UserAction 8 - TGP ScreenMode Toggle
UserAction 9 - MAP Screen ON/OFF

- default sensor range is 2km, but don't panic! press the Right Ctrl + ]( left is [ ) when sensor panel, you can change sensor range 2 to 30km

• Like 3

noo!!!this will make conflict with my setting of another mod:(((

AH-64D Apache Longbow

by 
Nodunit & Franze

9 minutes ago, ab_luca said:

noo!!!this will make conflict with my setting of another mod:(((

AH-64D Apache Longbow

by 
Nodunit & Franze

i'm sorry its can't consider any addon/everyone. (and i don't use that addon)

and i think custom key is doesn't matter the conflict because you can't pilot the F-16 and AH-64 at same time.

• Like 1

No problem I will find a solution...I can't renounce both of this Great mods

Hey Firewill, congratulations on the release, the F-16 is even better with all of your hard work built into it. 

The only bugs I've found so far is that the map screen is slightly off and the plane position is a couple of kilometres or so North of the actual jets position and that Lesh's Tow mod doesn't work, though I am not sure on which end that is sorted on. But otherwise, great work, man!

Welllll... I wonder if that will cause issues with Enhanced Movement?  User Action 1 seems to be their custom keybind also. I'm guess it won't make you climb out of the cockpit at 5000 M is you hit it?

Thanks for your precious efforts Firewill!!!

I need to run from work to home to see the new version asap!