mdtorch

Post New Thread Button missing?

So I need to "spam" 5 posts to open a new thread, and this is because of prevent spamming the forum? o_O

Edited by CHiLL3R
typo

12 minutes ago, CHiLL3R said:

So I need to "spam" 5 posts to open a new thread, and this is because of prevent spamming the forum? o_O

No you shouldn't spam 5 posts, you should post in a constructive manner.

Also i am unsure why you can't create a post as the security of the forum was changed in the past few months and you should be able to create a thread now

I tried do open a thread like this...

Click on "Create" (top of page) and navigate through all options.... Like this... Create - Topic - Select Forum ... but all Options there are greyed out, so I'm not able to choose a forum at this point.

Also looking around  inside the section I want to open a new thread, but there is no button for "new Topic" or something else... I start a little search about "new thread in bistudio forum" and this thread was al I could find aboiut it...

Did I do the wrong steps to start a new topic in a subforum like ARMA 3 - MODELLING - (O2) ?

8 minutes ago, CHiLL3R said:

I tried do open a thread like this...

Click on "Create" (top of page) and navigate through all options.... Like this... Create - Topic - Select Forum ... but all Options there are greyed out, so I'm not able to choose a forum at this point.

Also looking around  inside the section I want to open a new thread, but there is no button for "new Topic" or something else... I start a little search about "new thread in bistudio forum" and this thread was al I could find aboiut it...

Did I do the wrong steps to start a new topic in a subforum like ARMA 3 - MODELLING - (O2) ?

No, that is correct. I have reported your issue to our moderating team. As plenty of new users have had no issues with creating threads. So i am unsure what the issue is. Have you searched the ARMA 3 - MODELLING - (O2) section to see if your question has already been answered?

I have used the searchfunction to look for a matching thread, but I couldnt find some.

I think I need to say, my english is not so perfect, so my search is maybe not as exact as it should be.

I'm looking for some instructions about porting Arma 2 stuff to Arma 3...

Want to know, is it legal, how it works and so on....

Maybe my problem with creating a new Topic is about signing in with steam?

15 hours ago, CHiLL3R said:

Maybe my problem with creating a new Topic is about signing in with steam?

No, it is not connected to Steam like that. You should be set now. It was an older security rule and you created your account back a while ago. It has since changed for newer accounts.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CHiLL3R said:

I'm looking for some instructions about porting Arma 2 stuff to Arma 3...

Want to know, is it legal, how it works and so on....

Depends on a number of factors - this thread may address alot of your questions - 

Hello everyone!

(this is google translate :( 

I want to change my email address on my profile because it was hacked.

Please help me and write to me at majorcarver57@gmail.com

thank you very much!  // majorCarver

9 minutes ago, RangerOfTheOrder said:

Maybe I should make more posts so I can actually ask for help

No the issue is because, you account was created before the new forum validation system. I will alert our head moderator to have your account changed. In the meantime please don't spam.

On 13/12/2017 at 2:42 AM, majorCarver said:

Hello everyone!

(this is google translate :( 

I want to change my email address on my profile because it was hacked.

Please help me and write to me at majorcarver57@gmail.com

thank you very much!  // majorCarver

You can just login to your account and change it. 

1 minute ago, R0adki11 said:

No the issue is because, you account was created before the new forum validation system. I will alert our head moderator to have your account changed. In the meantime please don't spam.

Thank you for your help. :)  Just to be clear, my post was intended to be facetious, I have no intentions of spamming.

thanks for help. i even wondered why i was not able to create a new thread. have some questions about scripting.

Trying to post a thread but all the topic options are grayed out :/

Sorry for the necro, but is there any official post/topic where one can make a presentation? I don't happen to find any.