massi

NATO SF and RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ VEHICLES for A3

head_vehicles2_zpsxb7wnadc.jpg

by massi

NATO SF and RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ VEHICLES for A3

Hi,
I’m releasing an updated version of my NATO SF Spetsnaz vehicles, in this version I fixed several reported bugs, plus I’ve added F35C thanks to Olli.
You’ll find all the list of fixies in the following changelog.
Thanks a lot for all feedbacks and suggestions.

Description
This addon is meant to equip my US, UK , Italian NATO SF, African , Chernarus and GRU Spetsnaz units with realistic vehicles in use. The vehicles that will equip my SF units will be found also in the editor, available for standard BI factions as follow:

- TANKs (IND/OPF): T55, T34, T72s, ZSU thanks to Reyhard

- BMP1/BMP2 (IND/OPF): thanks to Reyhard

- BRDM2/BTR60 (IND/OPF): thanks to Sudden

- UAZ (IND/OPF): Dshk, M2, SPG9, AGS30, unarmed thanks to Aplion's MLODs, with WORKING FIRING FROM VEHICLE AND SLING-LOAD FEATURES

- HILUX ARMED PICK-UP (FIA): Dshk, M2, SPG9, AGS30, unarmed, with WORKING FIRING FROM VEHICLE AND SLING-LOAD FEATURES

- LAND ROVERS (IND/BLU): M2, MK19, TOW, Stinger, SPG9, unarmed thanks to Aplion's MLODs, with WORKING FIRING FROM VEHICLE AND SLING-LOAD FEATURES

- HMMVW (BLU): M2, MK19, TOW, M134, Stinger, Special Ops M134/Mk19, unarmed thanks to Aplion's MLODs, with WORKING FIRING FROM VEHICLE AND SLING-LOAD FEATURES

- CH47 (BLU): thanks to Aplion's MLODs, with WORKING FIRING FROM VEHICLE AND SLING-LOAD FEATURES

- UH1Y (BLU): armed/unarmed thanks to Aplion's MLODs, with WORKING FIRING FROM VEHICLE AND SLING-LOAD FEATURES

- UH60M (BLU): standard/spec ops/MEV thanks to Aplion's MLODs, with WORKING FIRING FROM VEHICLE AND SLING-LOAD FEATURES

- Mi8/Mi8 MTV (IND/OPF): thanks to Sudden, with WORKING FIRING FROM VEHICLE AND SLING-LOAD FEATURES

- Mi24 (IND/OPF): thanks to Sudden, with WORKING FIRING FROM VEHICLE AND SLING-LOAD FEATURES

- STATIC WEAPONS (IND/OPF/BLU/FIA): dshk, M2, Kord, AGS, Mk19, M119, D30, ZPU, Stinger, Strela, Mortars, SPG9, Metis, Tow thanks to Reyhard

- URALS: covered and open transport, reammo, refuel, repair, BM-21, ZU-23 , with WORKING FIRING FROM VEHICLE AND SLING-LOAD FEATURES

- F35C (BLU): CAS, STEALTH and CAP versions thanks to Olli

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Those vehicles are meant to equip my unit's packs

- Wheeled vehicles have Firing from Vehicles and Sling-Load features enabled

- Helicopters have Firing from Vehicles, Sling-Load, and sling load cam features enabled

- Helicopters ACE3 fast-rope compatible

- Helicopters are compatible with advanced flight models

- Classnames list included in folder

Installation.
Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties.
In Editor you'll find:

BI Faction >> Vehicles (OLD) >> Vehicles

BI Faction >> Static (OLD) >> Static Weapons

Requirements.
Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.4 date 02/MAY/2016
- Added T90
- Fixed Mi17 pilot load point
- Added ACE 3 fast rope compatibility to choppers
- Added hidden selections to F35 and improved loadouts

Bugs.
No problems found so far.

Further Improvements.
- models and config

CREDITS !!!
Reyhard: thanks a lot for giving permission to include his great Tanks (T55-T34-T72- ZSU), APC (BMP1-BMP2) and Static weapons, and thanks a lot for releasing the MLODs those were an invaluable source!

Sudden: thanks a lot for giving permission to include his great BTR60, BRDM2, Mi24 and Mi8 !

Aplion: thanks a lot for releasing all the MLODs of choppers (UH60, UH1Y, CH47) and wheeled vehicles (UAZ, LR, HMMVW) those were an invaluable source!

Olli: Thanks a lot for giving permission to include his Great F35C!

BI: for A1/A2/OA MLODS those were an invaluable source!

Graeme: New logos and graphics.

Thanks to all who helped on the forum solving issues!

Thanks a lot to all of them, since without them I would have never been able to release this pack!

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3 Alpha !

Thanks to all Arma community for great support

Download Links:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_6GnxXzbNVuY3JXNnUxdTkzVlU/view?usp=sharing
STEAM Workshop:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=501552467

Some of the vehicles included in the pack:
th_promo_veh_1_zpsucglmexf.jpg

th_promo_veh_2_zps1tdhpah7.jpg

th_promo_veh_3_zpswrfjveko.jpg

th_promo_veh_4_zpsb1jit1ww.jpg

th_promo_veh_5_zpsgjjamudh.jpg

th_promo_veh_6_zpsghagzgyv.jpg

th_promo_veh_7_zpscag4gips.jpg

th_promo_veh_8_zpsg94qljmk.jpg

th_urals_trucks_zpsg8uhh4sd.jpg

Hope you'll enjoy these vehicles !

Best Regards

Massi

Edited by massi
  • Like 1

few more pics:

th_a3_mas_vehicles_4_zps9699f425.jpg

th_a3_mas_vehicles_11_zps79454f98.jpg

th_a3_mas_vehicles_7_zps3198dbe3.jpg

th_a3_mas_vehicles_6_zps1dd10d67.jpg

Edited by massi

Congrats on the release, there's a lot of great features in this :)

Thanks for publishing your work on Armaholic :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hey Massi!

Thanks for your mods, they're great and they're the standard modset in our group. In particular, the MARSOC and UN (African Conflict) are fantastic. Very nice work!

I was wondering if you are planning to re-release some of these vehicles in UN pattern, as an addition to the African Conflict mod. We always discuss that it would be nice to have a Rover / Humvee kind of vehicle for the UN. Something not as hi-tec as the Strider but not as guerrilla-style as the MG-Toyota. Since it's Christmas, I think a self-defence capable helo for the UN could be quite cool as well, one with MGs on the sides like a Blackhawk for example.

Anyways, thanks a lot again for your mods and keep up the good work!

Edit: I just saw the A. Conflict release, COOL STUFF, man!

Edited by doktorflan

Looks good, I'll test it out soon, will there be a Jackal 2 for the UKSF? Some US SF also use jackals but I'm not too sure about the units

massi you are da best i love you man :D , will you make Ural with zu23 in the next update? please say yes thanks for this great addons

Just had a quick look at it, looks beautiful except that the Chinook has floating wheels :confused:

Will continue to stress test but looking good! :)

Alright alright, I am gonna be that guy now, sorry guys.

It's nice and all to see some more love towards your old mods but massi, almost all of those vehicles are already out in other mods like RDS or HAFM. Would'nt it make more sense to just make a config or some retextures? I already own RDS with compability patches for other army addons and also some other imports. I would basically have those twice if I installed your pack.

Also what about the Community Upgrade Package? They are basically trying to import everything from A2 in high quality so we have one major pack with everything needed.

Sure, they're A2 models and nothing has changed.....except for the fact you can FUCKING SHOOT FROM THEM.

That is all.

Keep up the fucking good work Massi. Love it.

List of issues so far: Floating Hillux wheels, floating chinook wheels, extremely light controls for Mi-8

It's nice and all to see some more love towards your old mods but massi, almost all of those vehicles are already out in other mods like RDS or HAFM. Would'nt it make more sense to just make a config or some retextures? I already own RDS with compability patches for other army addons and also some other imports. I would basically have those twice if I installed your pack.

Also what about the Community Upgrade Package? They are basically trying to import everything from A2 in high quality so we have one major pack with everything needed.

Hi,

I got your point, but I'd like to keep addon dependancy for my addons to just those 2 pack (weapons and vehicles), plus I had the chance to "experiment" some of the new features on those like firing from vehicles , sling loading, sling load camera, advanced flight model, different configuration and exterior apparence of the vehicles.

I know those vehicles still needs some work (specially config values and advanced flight model), and any help will be really appreciated.

as for CUP I've already sent a PM to them waiting for reply.

Best Regards ;)

massi

Hi,

I got your point, but I'd like to keep addon dependancy for my addons to just those 2 pack (weapons and vehicles), plus I had the chance to "experiment" some of the new features on those like firing from vehicles , sling loading, sling load camera, advanced flight model, different configuration and exterior apparence of the vehicles.

I know those vehicles still needs some work (specially config values and advanced flight model), and any help will be really appreciated.

Best Regards ;)

massi

I volunteer to help test vehicles?

Hi,

Best Regards ;)

massi

Massi, dont listen to such humans like this focus guy. Some pople didnt realize that you spend a ton of time into your mod. And you share it with the community, for free. In most other Games such packs would be offered as DLC, of course not for free then^^

Thanks massi

found a bug with the Mi-8 MTV. you have to stand about 20-30 meters away on its 5 O'clock to enter the pilot seat. Front gunner has the option to take controls ?!?