massi

NATO SF and RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ VEHICLES for A3

Hi All, Since the latest ARMA 3 large update, I have been getting a message in the Server PROFILE.

View file arma3server_2016-06-15_17-23-02.rpt

Line 74: 17:24:33 Warning Message: Addon 'mas_rus_spet_veh' requires addon 'mas_vehicleweapons_Core'

I was hoping the mod updates might fix it but it didn't.

I was getting the same error popup in the editor but the mod update did fix that one. The server does not finish loading due to this error.

Should I redo the entire mission file? Is there another mod that I need to download to fix it.

Someone please help. Thanks

Edit: The issue was fixed. There were PBO files missing from the upload to the server.

On 26/12/2015 at 7:54 AM, massi said:

Just checked the addon and I've got no errors, I've tested it vanilla and along with ACE3, RHS and CUP, no problems fo far. 

Try to redownload the file and check for old version files in the modfolders (like old version in the addon folder and new one from steam Subscription)

Regards ;-)

massi

Sorry i forgot to cemment LOL, yeah... Redaownload always fix the problems, i don't want to make sponsor, but in another mod (CUP) was the same problem with a file.. i redownload and it works, I mentioned this for anyone that could have this issue to. After this, i download some more mods and again the error occur, so in some cases you will need to redownload, or check if another mod isn't affecting another.

Thanks Massi

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dave_beastttt said:

Anyone any idea why this has been removed from Steam Workshop?

Steam Workshop has had a tidy up, lots of content has been flagged i.e hidden due to IP conflicts. Its up to authors to contact Dwarden to have it un-flagged.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Steam Workshop has had a tidy up, lots of content has been flagged i.e hidden due to IP conflicts. Its up to authors to contact Dwarden to have it un-flagged.

Thanks for the heads up R0adki11!

• Like 1

On 4/18/2017 at 4:00 PM, R0adki11 said:

On 4/19/2017 at 0:06 AM, Nichols said:

Thanks for the heads up R0adki11!

Update:

I could not let this oldie but goodie go away cause of Massi's being AFK.
On Friday, we contacted Dwarden and asked about NATO Vehicles status and it was reversed after some thought on their end.
Thank you @dwarden for your help in resolving this mods status on the Workshop and keep up the great work!

• Like 5

On 4/23/2017 at 9:56 AM, DirtySanchez said:

Update:

I could not let this oldie but goodie go away cause of Massi's being AFK.
On Friday, we contacted Dwarden and asked about NATO Vehicles status and it was reversed after some thought on their end.
Thank you @dwarden for your help in resolving this mods status on the Workshop and keep up the great work!

contact him again and get permission to opensource it all with attribution or whatever permissions wished cuz alot of people still use this and other MAS mods but no-one around to maintain anymore it seems.   Really wanna hit this push to github and go public with them all....  its 2018 now and there hasnt been nothing maintained in a long time now it seems.

Anyone know how to fix the Session Lost issue with this mod? Seems the server I played on (MonkeyMan) which has always used this mod now won't connect. There are players active on the server but I cannot join and it's down to this error: 

'@NATO\addons\mas_apc.pbo' not found

On 4/19/2019 at 5:26 PM, JasonTheRed said:

Anyone know how to fix the Session Lost issue with this mod? Seems the server I played on (MonkeyMan) which has always used this mod now won't connect. There are players active on the server but I cannot join and it's down to this error: 

'@NATO\addons\mas_apc.pbo' not found

Make sure that PBO is loaded on server and all clients.

10 hours ago, Dedmen said:

Make sure that PBO is loaded on server and all clients.

or counterwise, if you have the pbo but still not coennection, delete it. You can compress or uncompress file in missions multiplayer folder via unPBO (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16369)