icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Isla Duala for A3

5 hour multiplayer test of Isla Duala v3.0 complete. Releasing soon...

To quote a post i saw sometime back: "My body is ready."

Duala, aww man the memories...

Great news. I always like Duala, it also seemed to have a more "serious" vibe compared to some of the other IceBreakr maps.

i forgot if this was mentioned is the army with the island too?? with the millita sort of enemies ;)

i forgot if this was mentioned is the army with the island too?? with the millita sort of enemies ;)
Hope not. Much rather it be a separate "mod" so those that don't want them aren't forced to have it.

I would agree that units should be either separate or somehow otherwise optional. *but in my opinion removing pbos is annoying*

yeah i suppose would make sense to pack it as something like ISLA DUALA units pack or something

Plz address the question IB:

One question, the cocaine brick which was available in A2, will that be available in this version.

Note: I used the brick in Lingor so maybe it's a Lingor item, plz put in Duala.

Units will be a separate addon.

tyl3r99: in A2 there's been a full pack with units included, like Viggens, Mig-21s, Su-24s, skinned vehicles like T-72, BMPs, Steyr Aug rifles for Afrenians, shotguns for Afrenian police, Pinzgauer patrol vehicles etc... A3 changed a lot in that department, so a lot of work is needed, some from scratch. And I'm not even an expert on Oxygen modelling, so I rather spend my time with islands.

Lightspeed_aust: cocaine brick item is on Lingor. No plans to include it with Duala, yet...

---------- Post added at 02:35 ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 ----------

Small sneakpeak into the units ;)

OLD vs NEW

https://www.facebook.com/362125137527/photos/a.387838752527.170141.362125137527/10152897052622528/?type=1&theater

Edited by IceBreakr

Looks awesome..

Aye if you ain't include a cocaine brick what about a diamond inventory item huh? fits in nicely w/ Duala imo.

Just a thought, I don't really mind either way..the island is the big thing ;)

hmmm blood diamond?

---------- Post added at 11:40 ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 ----------

Units will be a separate addon.

tyl3r99: in A2 there's been a full pack with units included, like Viggens, Mig-21s, Su-24s, skinned vehicles like T-72, BMPs, Steyr Aug rifles for Afrenians, shotguns for Afrenian police, Pinzgauer patrol vehicles etc... A3 changed a lot in that department, so a lot of work is needed, some from scratch. And I'm not even an expert on Oxygen modelling, so I rather spend my time with islands.

i use PWS and they combined it into 1 addon i think in A2 anyway.

good work though :)

Looks awesome..

Aye if you ain't include a cocaine brick what about a diamond inventory item huh? fits in nicely w/ Duala imo.

Just a thought, I don't really mind either way..the island is the big thing ;)

Great idea!

Sweet. Yes love the other map. Battles using HETMAN have been awesome with RHS. Can't wait to try this out.

Today we will do a final MP test with my internal testing team (SBP). Around 60+ hours were put extra into making hills and plains more realistic (rock formations, small rocks, desert plants).

Could you tell us an estimated release date ?

Gwiddik, im quite sure it is against forum rules to ask for release date's (not 100%), might want to be carefull to avoid infractions.

But seeing as he said he would be doing final MP tests today it will most likely be very soon (within the week maybe?).

Also thanks for the hard work Icebreakr, looking forward to playing on Duala.

Could you tell us an estimated release date ?

The answer to that would be, when its done.

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Posting "any news" or "is it out yet" type posts are also spam. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, Post Restriction and/or formal warning.

@IceBreakr, take your time. Release when you are ready too :). Will you be doing any MP Events like you did with Arma2?

Sorry, was not aware of it. Mea culpa.

Today we will do a final MP test with my internal testing team (SBP). Around 60+ hours were put extra into making hills and plains more realistic (rock formations, small rocks, desert plants).

Sounds great, i' m eager to try it, but take your time though, you' ve already brought so much enjoyment to this community, no need to rush yourself man.