icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Isla Duala for A3

2 minutes ago, icebreakr said:

A bit of a setback. Entire work folder and files of Isla Duala have been bugged and Terrain Builder crashes on all instances of backup v4d files. Wrp is corrupted and it seems one of the work files in the project folder, too. I have been unable to pinpoint the problem or at least extract the objects from the work files since NOBODY in the community knows how TB files actually work... :/ I'll see what I can do, until them Duala is *gone* or at least on hold if devs help me out with the issue... TB hangs when loading any of the work files...

Well shit that sucks

• Like 1

Good news guys, I think I found the issue that hangs Terrain Builder: file Dialogs_new.vdat got corrupted (empty spaces). Objects restored, project files working again...

• Like 16

id38.jpg

v3.8
- enabled dust effects for vehicles and units
- new improved satellite texture with 1m/px resolution
- fixed oasis height near Djolan
- remade North-Eastern island of Mangomak ;)
- several road and terrain fixes

Download:

http://www.icebreakr.info/

or

WithSix.com (via Sync client)

or

Steam Workshop

Enjoy peeps! ;)

• Like 12

It's like that for all of you, just follow the license and I'll release new maps soon;)

8 minutes ago, icebreakr said:

It's like that for all of you, just follow the license and I'll release new maps soon;)

Sorry? I'm not sure I understand.

Last week you said you'd send over a private version of the map to the ALiVE devs so they could index it. They can't do that with your public releases because you obfuscate the PBO's.

EDIT: Oops! Sorry. Just read the changelog!

Updated my Exile server to 3.8, all is good (except some static missions I need to relocate because of that big NE island..) hehe

Thanks IB, awesome work!

FLG - Exile Mod - Isla Duala

167.114.172.184:2307

• Like 1

@icebreakr I'm wondering about the Workshop subscription. I had 3.6 and then when you updated to 3.8, my version of your map updated like normal through Steam.

But in my !Workshop folder I have two versions of your map. One for 3.6 and one for 3.8. Is that intended?

14 minutes ago, jarrad96 said:

That's a workshop bug when you change the file name. 

Oh. Thanks for the heads up. So can I just delete the 3.6 folder manually then?

Yeah, you should be able to delete the older number fine. 

• Like 1

question regarding the map update. I updated my server but now it wont even open. any ideas? cant actually log into my server within arma. its still in development and ive been setting up my loot table but now I cant access it at all.

Edited by HellsReject3521

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 7:30 PM, icebreakr said:

Did you copy the new key to the \keys ?

yes everything is there. but the server is still unresponsive. been like that since I updated it. tried reverting back to 3.6 but still get the same response from the server.

It must be issue somewhere else. We're running all versions of Duala on our Dedicated (SBP Telesat Slovenia) so far and we got no problems. Even with Essekker that is notorious for breaking up other maps ;)

11 hours ago, HellsReject3521 said:

yes everything is there. but the server is still unresponsive. been like that since I updated it. tried reverting back to 3.6 but still get the same response from the server.

Have you tried changing the order of how the mods are listed in the launch parameters? Don't forget to load each mod individuallyand see if it might be another mod. 

Does anyone know where server mission files can be found for this map? I am very new to the server side of life, started one up, and would love to have this map running/ Thanks in advance

On 2/20/2017 at 11:42 AM, icebreakr said:

It must be issue somewhere else. We're running all versions of Duala on our Dedicated (SBP Telesat Slovenia) so far and we got no problems. Even with Essekker that is notorious for breaking up other maps ;)

I understand that SBP are organised via FB but any chance you could post an invite in the MP section?

I really enjoyed my last outing with you guys.