3dartist

Tu-95MS (Remastered)

Ok, you're an amazing talent. That is the first "dropship" since UD-4L Cheyenne that I really like. :bow:

Ok, you're an amazing talent. That is the first "dropship" since UD-4L Cheyenne that I really like. :bow:

Lol :) Thx!

I`m thinking of naming it "GOLIATH"

I`m still in a concept fase with aerodynamics and I still can`t figure out how to fold rear landing gear in a proper way so it fit`s nicely and it doesn`t brake model from a design point of view.

Container where the cargo/troops are located can be detached by landing on the ground or while being airborn (if there is no place/time for landing) by using crane rig with cables.

Multiple versions of containers can be attached, cargo/troop carrier/troop carrier with minigun installation.

Vehicles can be trasported in containers aswell, only to load and unload, container must be detached, so that rear gates can be lowered.

Edited by 3DArtist

So, there won`t be IL-76 any soon, unless it`s gonna be an order, lol

I order you to do it!! ;)

Wow, that looks great. Can we expect to see any of this in Arma 3?

An-12 and similiar sized cargo planes would be much more useful ;)

Except that they can`t hover :)

Awesomely beautiful... I guess this UAV will be standalone lol (it is not suppose to be part of RHS, clearly....)

speaking of it, I´m quite anxious to fly your Tu-95MS whenever it gets released with RHS 0.40 =)

spasibo! Cheers!

How big is this thing in game, i can imagine it won't be able to land at many air strips?

I'm telling you guys RHS are by far the best of the top moding studios outhere!!!!!! with pardons from other studios that also do awesome mods. keep up the good work. I'm anxious to play .40 RHS Escalation. Do you have some new pic in game?????

I'm loving the drone! Really fits the 2035 Armaverse, could you elborate a bit more on the functionalities? Should we expect it to work just like any other drone in the game?

3dartist, I would love to get a release of the model, would make a nice prop at airbases. That is if the project is abandoned. :/

it is not abandoned, it is part of RHS. the model is already done, it needs to be injected and configed for the game. It won't be a simple prop

• Like 3

it is not abandoned, it is part of RHS. the model is already done, it needs to be injected and configed for the game. It won't be a simple prop

Oh I didn't know that, I read 3dartist's last edit and thought he shelved it for the time being :)

Wow, just found that topic, previously saw this photos on facebook page and... i'm impressed. I cant hide my hope for some Russian transport plane for VDV like Il-76 or An 124.... Today i tested cargo for C-130 and it work shameless good :D  Cant wait for next airplanes and AA tanks.

can you please stay on the subject, or switch to PMs? The thread's topic is tu-95ms, not IL-76...

can you please stay on the subject, or switch to PMs? The thread's topic is tu-95ms, not IL-76...

Off topic Posts have been removed. Please try to stay on topic as per requested by PuFu.

All the previous image/album embeds have stopped working since the new forum system was rolled out :(