icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Island Panthera for A3

Ho Ho Hooo! Xmas surprise is here... Winter Panthere aka Winthera included with the updated 3.7 of the Panthera ;)

Changelog 3.7:

- added Winter version: Winter Panthera aka Winthera ;)
- fixed grass on Airport Lesce runway
- terrain smoothing
- improved satellite image
- several smaller fixes

http://www.icebreakr.info | Steam Workshop | PWS (still updating)

• Like 10

Wohooo, more winter stuff. The crowd loves it!

Guess the Cecanian Army will expand their operations now, thanks again Icebreakr and Merry Christmas to everyone.

• Like 1

Sorry for the newbie question. I'm trying to setup my first dedicated server. I have 3.7 downloaded and in the root of my dedicated server. I've added the mod name to my command line/startup. Shouldn't there be a .pbo file that goes in the the mpmissions folder with the sqm file, config.cpp, etc? If I understand it correctly the name of that pbo file will then go in the template variable in the server.cfg.  That is unless I am way off :) Any help would be a welcome Xmas present for me :)

Scruffy: You were not on our Xmas Special mission yesterday ;)

xmas_cec.jpg

Rest of the shots are available on official FB site of Panthera: https://www.facebook.com/pg/PantheraIsland/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1218336158254548

C0nd0r: Nothing goes into the MPMissions folder. MPMissions folder has encoded missions in .pbo format, that is all. The ones that you export in mission editor. So, in server.cfg you state the name of that mission file, that is all. Remember to put server keys from the mod on dedicated to \keys folder.

awesome update, your Islands never fail to impress, Merry Christmas Icebreaker.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, icebreakr said:

C0nd0r: Nothing goes into the MPMissions folder. MPMissions folder has encoded missions in .pbo format, that is all. The ones that you export in mission editor. So, in server.cfg you state the name of that mission file, that is all. Remember to put server keys from the mod on dedicated to \keys folder.

Thanks for the reply. So if don't put anything in the mpmissions folder what mapname do I put in the template variable in server.cfg?

48 minutes ago, icebreakr said:

Mission name not map name ;)

I tried putting Exile.Panthera3 as the template variable and no dice. What step am I missing?

1 hour ago, clarkycal said:

@icebreakr Please fix the sound issue where it sounds wood footsteps on certain terrain

Perhaps specify where the error occurred to help him fix the issues. Otherwise it would be a needle in a haystack to fix.

16 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Perhaps specify where the error occurred to help him fix the issues. Otherwise it would be a needle in a haystack to fix.

Uh, i would give more information if i had more, i shall make a youtube video as an example i will post here when i make it

Changelog
=========
- massive improvement of lighting and satellite image of the map
- 420000+ objects placed
- brg_africa addon is no longer required, uses Apex vegetation instead
- new snow road textures
- new rock textures for summer and winter
- new & improved vegetation on Winter version
- new island Malis on North (Winter version only!)
- fixed incorrect runway numbers
- various smaller fixes
- mirrored all fixes to Winter version of the island

Downloads available at my official site: http://www.icebreakr.info

Enjoy ;)

• Like 7

Can you please check the downloadlink?

Hi mate, the download link on your website doesn't work for Panthera. Duala and Abramia work fine though.

Link fixed.

Couple of shots from the new version:

• Like 2

Op. Alphadog: The Prequel was a great success. Both missions completed efficiently, but enemy has been giving us hell on the second one. We have mistakenly disabled the Revive option on ACE... many fatal shots.

Here's the gallery:

I'm using BIS_fnc_findsafepos to with the shoreline switch to find a good position for a beachhead.

On Panthera, this often returned river bank positions, not sea shore positions. Is this to be expected? Are the riverbanks config'd as shoreline?

3FA98499820BF6EED3B5DA182AB7FD533118B3C1

please correct the sound of walking along the ground  on Wintera. Becouse we  walk on the wooden planks of the half-island

On 27.11.2018 at 3:24 PM, topden said:

little error of wall

What is the error? The screenshot looks like a normal wall.