A.Cyprus

Cyprus Push-toHear

I use this Mod on a daily basis and it is superb.

Have it setup on a toggle on my keyboard so as soon as I enter a vehicle or helicopter I can vastly reduce the unwanted sounds and as soon as I disembark I toggle it again.

Thank you for all your hard work. 

Cheers for the comment.

One of the features in the next version I'm (very very slowly) working on is an auto-toggle for vehicles (configurable by type of vehicle and/or  passenger position).

• Like 1

Hey man, We've just added this to our modset.

I have a couple of quick questions: Is this mod client side only (it looks like it would be) as in do I need to run it on the server?

Apologies for delay. I'm not here much lately. I'd recommend PMing me if I ignore these threads.

To answer, client-side only yeah.

Hi, I use this this mod in COOP Pilgrimage and notice the speaker symbol comes on but after a short time goes off. Is there a way to keep the symbol on always when PTH is active.

Thanks.

It is not polite to mention an alternative to someone's addon in his own thread but Cyprus has been absent from the forum for a while and I hope he doesn't mind.

There is a Teamspeak plug-in called Volume Control which reduces the game volume when someone speaks on TS. I always use it when I play ArmA online regardless of the mission. I don't know if this plug-in does what you want but in case nobody can answer your question about the speaker symbol in Push-to-Hear you might check it out.

• Like 1

I've also heard of one called "Mumble"

Like you said Alpha-Kilo,

It is not polite to mention an alternative to someone's addon in his own thread but Cyprus has been absent from the forum for a while and I hope he doesn't mind.

...maybe he will dig a little into how these others work and come up with something again. Hope he does,...it's a nice mod.

This mod has stopped working since the last couple of BI updates..dam it.

1 hour ago, major-stiffy said:

This mod has stopped working since the last couple of BI updates..dam it.

works fine for me, I used it just tonight.

• Like 1