m1lkm8n

JBAD Release Thread

I'll have to speak with smokedog but possibly when it gets to beta stage we will. Or possibly since the map is currently split into four chunks in terrain builder we may release a section for people to test and get feed back.

One question could you make hesco barrier fully walkable? I bet it wouldnt be so hard, anyway just asking :)

Hello guys. It's been a while but i thought we should share what's going on. the map is under heavy development. Smokedog is really getting a lot down. I've gotting a few towns in and a lot of the airport done.

We have been working on buildings and just recently...inspired by deansos ponds....I've taking another look at mine and am pretty sure ive solved the whole pond issue. With my ponds you can enter swim along the surface and below the surface and operate all the boats, including the sub, in them. Ai seem to react to it as though it was water. No longer walking along it and under the surface.

The only noticeable big I've encountered is when your at the surface and in third person you can see above and below the pond for a split second the pond may become invisible. However if that's the only issue I think I can live with that. The other issue was the sub sometimes getting launched out of the water when leaving one pond object going to another. I think that how to do with the roadway loss not overlapping because when I did so it didn't happen anymore

If you click on my YouTube channel in my signature you can view all the recently uploaded water videos and see for yourself.

?!?! :O

PS: Glad you're not dead. :icon14:

Ahahahaha. There may be some few hidden gems

I'm not sure what you are trying to show?

I think damage value, a single EH grenade destroyed a building

Yea the damage values are a pita. I'll be retweaking them for the next update

I like this mod but is it possible to disable "reverb" sounds inside the buildings?

Edited by Kukus

You can easily fix this by yourself.

Just change this crazy explosionShielding value from '50' to at least '1' in 'HitPoints' subclass of this building (Land_Jbad_Mil_ControlTower).

Same issue also presents in 'Land_Jbad_Mil_House' class.

UPD:

Here is some 'express' version of buildings replacement addon for All In Arma we've made.

Maybe it will be useful for someone.

https://yadi.sk/d/78bNAAtdgZ6Kn

Edited by BlenderRus
Replacement addon

Here is some 'express' version of buildings replacement addon for All In Arma we've made.

Maybe it will be useful for someone.https://yadi.sk/d/78bNAAtdgZ6Kn

Does it forces AIA TP buildings to be replaced by JBAD´s awesomely interiorized buildings? If that´s it, pretty usefull for me!

Spasibo! =)

;2935010']Does it forces AIA TP buildings to be replaced by JBAD´s awesomely interiorized buildings? If that´s it' date=' pretty usefull for me!

Spasibo! =)[/quote']

I really hope they do this, it would be cool to see something like AIA_TP or CUP_Terrains be changed to this A3 standard, but I think they are working on something like that for CUP. Do not Quote me on it tho

i couldn't find it so i will as... is there a way to have a hangar placed on the map  start with the doors close  and if so  is there a way to have it open automaticly by means of a trigger ?

love the buildings,  hope they get used on maps more and more and more..  

Very good addon. He will develop?

Yes it's being actively developed and already features on many released maps e.g. Kunduz

• Like 1

Is there a bridge in this addon?  I was told there was but can't find it in XCam or Eden.  Thanks.

Hey milkman, im having issues getting this to work with our a3 exile server. we cannot seem to get any jbad structures or objects to load. any ideas?

we tried to implement it before 1.54 but anything with jbad in the object description wouldnt load.

i was really excited for the trees myself. and that guard post with the jail cell in it.