toysoldier

Underwater Mission: Deep Hell

I am surprised that nobody ever commented on this, as this is a good mission.

The objectives feel realistic, there are no bugs, and I really like that little surprise you had waiting for me on the beach of the airbase. Underwater missions are rare beasts, and this one is really recommended to play. A bit more story in the briefing and cinematics would be nice, but the rest of the mission is very much ok.

On 29.1.2017 at 8:28 PM, mathias_eichinger said:

I am surprised that nobody ever commented on this, as this is a good mission.

The objectives feel realistic, there are no bugs, and I really like that little surprise you had waiting for me on the beach of the airbase. Underwater missions are rare beasts, and this one is really recommended to play. A bit more story in the briefing and cinematics would be nice, but the rest of the mission is very much ok.

Nice to hear you liked my mission, i appreciate it. Agree on your feedback points, there should be more storytelling.

1 hour ago, toysoldier said:

Nice to hear you liked my mission, i appreciate it. Agree on your feedback points, there should be more storytelling.

Is there any chance that you could make this a COOP mission?

If so, I'll try it with my 4-man squad and upload a video of our efforts.

On 23.6.2017 at 4:07 PM, domokun said:

Is there any chance that you could make this a COOP mission?

If so, I'll try it with my 4-man squad and upload a video of our efforts.

Sorry no, that would mean a whole overhaul of the mission and this would not make any sense compare to the mission length.

12 hours ago, toysoldier said:

Sorry no, that would mean a whole overhaul of the mission and this would not make any sense compare to the mission length.

Fair enough. Thanks for your hard work.