Shelestov

Orshanets terrain 12.8x12.8km (Ukraine)

It hasn't been updated for the lighting change. Give him time as you knoe all modders do this stuff in their spare time

I really hope this is still wip. :unsure: â€‹We do not have a single high quality eastern Europe map that is on par with Altis and Tanoa. atm .

• Like 1

I really hope this is still wip. :unsure: ​We do not have a single high quality eastern Europe map that is on par with Altis and Tanoa. atm .

^^THIS

would love to have an Eastern European map with enterable buildings to setup a threeway alive mission with rhsafrf as conventional opfor and rhsgref nationalists as insurgents.

Where is the most updated version of this map? I am getting conflicting versions on Steam, Armaholic, BI Forums, etc...Thanks!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, fresnogamer said:

Where is the most updated version of this map? I am getting conflicting versions on Steam, Armaholic, BI Forums, etc...Thanks!

Steam/Armaholic should have the latest version.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2017 at 9:05 AM, Savage_Donkey said:

Steam/Armaholic should have the latest version.

Thanks!

Because using the search function in the Arma 3 section of steams workshop is so hard.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Roaban said:

i assume this project is no longer a WIP?

First, asking for updates (in whatever form) is considered spam on this forum.

Second, it’s hard to tell. The last update came out of nowhere… So, just wait and see.

Third, welcome to the forum! :smile_o:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Roaban said:

i assume this project is no longer a WIP?

You might be beating a dead horse, sometimes life gets in the way of these projects. 

On 16.4.2017 at 5:12 PM, michael poole said:

Not been on my comp that much chill out guys 

So what? Google is available on mobile devices as far as I know.

4 minutes ago, TMG_On_YT said:

When is there an update? I love this map... :don11:

Hi, I know you are quite new to the forum, so please read the guidelines on the main page. Asking for updates of mods is not permitted on the site. Modders make things for us to enjoy in their spare time as a hobby, and we think it is unfair for them to be asked a lot for updates and release times. 

4 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

Hi, I know you are quite new to the forum, so please read the guidelines on the main page. Asking for updates of mods is not permitted on the site. Modders make things for us to enjoy in their spare time as a hobby, and we think it is unfair for them to be asked a lot for updates and release times. 

sorry you're right! :exclamation:

• Like 1

So god damn sorry this is discounted. Even after two years I am still waiting for full release. It's just too good, it needs to be complete! So much potential, so much beauty.

Damn.

• Like 1

Holy crap, I think I just peed my pants a bit when the thread popped up with your name next to it.

Looks great!

• Like 4