19 hours ago, ineptaphid said:

My god, will everyone calm down ? Someone making party on a thread that had not had a reply in about 3 months is not an issue- likewise going slightly off topic is not an issue. People seem to want this forum to become a police state.. Now I am in a taxi going to my traditional Christmas Chinese meal- Behave yourselves while I'm gone:f:

Thanks ineptaphid will do.

Hey Hawaii.

I've fixed the config up from the Apex Error.

Do you want it to upload, or can I with your permission upload it to Steam Workshop?

• Like 2

Wow nice but Im afraid he's not around anymore. Hopefully you can get his permission. Fingers crossed

Edit: Scratch that. He is around ... at least in the forums. :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, J. Baago said:

Hey Hawaii.

Do you want it to upload, or can I with your permission upload it to Steam Workshop?

Maybe send him a PM you never know if he'll see this :P

Hey Hawaii.

Hey buddy, yea sure sounds awesome! Thank you

• Like 1

dang are my vests still broken? man i been away too damn long, i forget how to do this stuff, i have these vests lying around and these uniforms textures.....i'm ashamed

• Like 6

1 hour ago, hawaiian said:

dang are my vests still broken? man i been away too damn long, i forget how to do this stuff, i have these vests lying around and these uniforms textures.....i'm ashamed

Maybe there is someone out there that would like to help you or someone to continue development?

Slacker!! :D

• Like 2

ultra slacker, Alex, yea man I'd be glad to hand over these files if somewone out there wants to continue the work......

• Like 2

Im sure we would be interested Hawaiian. 

I'll send you a PM to my steam so we can coordinate further if your ok with that?

Btw, uploading the fixed version now.

• Like 4

upload here alternate download link [no steam]thank you!!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hawaiian said:

ultra slacker, Alex, yea man I'd be glad to hand over these files if somewone out there wants to continue the work......

I wish I could do that but I got my own stuff to worry about plus I may loose motivation way faster than you did.

J. Baago seems that he would do a great job if he would take over. Idk I though I would just point it out :)

thx j.baago fix this mod!!!!could you upload withsix !!!!

On 10/5/2017 at 11:16 PM, hawaiian said:

sounds good J.Baago

I added you to steam for source files. :-)

Alternately write me a PM here.

Thanks!

• Like 1

How did you guys go about editing the normal maps to make them look like crye gen3's?

14 hours ago, illuminati said:

How did you guys go about editing the normal maps to make them look like crye gen3's?

desaturate the nato uniform's normal map, use your mad photoshop skills then there's nvidia's plugin to make it a normal map again

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 4-325Ranger said:

J.Baago, any work on an updated release? gotta ask...

Regardless of if you "gotta ask" it is still against the forum's rules. So dont ask. 

It seemed the mod creator would hand the models do J.Baago but unfortunately that didn't happen... we still see the broken radio textures on one of the vests.

8 hours ago, jacobs said:

It seemed the mod creator would hand the models do J.Baago but unfortunately that didn't happen... we still see the broken radio textures on one of the vests.

It's to my understanding that the mod author (Hawaiian) has been very busy with real life stuff, so this isn't really a priority in comparison. I have been in touch with him on and off for quite some time now, and he has pointed out that while he would like to get his source files turned over, its difficult for him to do as the size of it is quite large, and he doesn't have the time to upload something of that size. So, we have been exploring other options to make this happen, but no guarantee. Moral to that story is, it happens when it happens. 

So before any criticizing of the author begins, because he hasn't transferred files or something, be sure to consider the facts first. He is very adamant about wanting to see his mod continued, just hasn't had the time/ability to do it. And I won't sit here and be the speaker for him, I was just giving a little insight as to what's happening behind the scenes.

• Like 4

On 9/26/2017 at 2:20 AM, jacobs said:

I wrote him and gave him a little summary of what could've been done for the mod but he never wrote back agreeing to those terms so I didn't waste my time sending anything over. There should be a little update to the mod sometime soon, not by me though..........

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, hawaiian said:

I wrote him and gave him a little summary of what could've been done for the mod but he never wrote back agreeing to those terms so I didn't waste my time sending anything over. There should be a little update to the mod sometime soon, not by me though..........

Holy shit... he lives!!! :eyeheart:

• Like 4

Everyday :don15:

Good to hear from you man ;) 

• Like 1