teriyaki

TRYK's Multi-Play Uniforms

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thank you as always!

Dude, these uniforms are awesome, love the Crye Field Pants edit for the OD/Tan combo (thought I think the OD is a bit lighter than it was before). Lookin' forward to the next release and to see what you got comin' out next! Keep up the good fookin' work!

Dude, these uniforms are awesome, love the Crye Field Pants edit for the OD/Tan combo (thought I think the OD is a bit lighter than it was before). Lookin' forward to the next release and to see what you got comin' out next! Keep up the good fookin' work!
Damn that looks sharp as hell!

Thank you :)

I can see all the outcomes and scenarios being generated by these new vests and uniforms.

Very interresting and original stuff Teriyaki, i tried the first versions of the mods and it was full of errors, which is a shame because your work looks beautiful, i hope that future versions will be error free.:D

Error has not been resolved most,,. Anyway, I recommend that you put the "-nologs" in the boot options. :butbut:

Could I suggest variations of the default balaclava and scarf that are in the game?

Edited by Victruso
Didn't download the update, didn't notice what I asked for was there already.

Teriyaki, I was wondering if it was possible you could combine your chest rig over the ballistic vest you're working on. It'd be perfect for early OEF kits

Could I suggest variations of the default balaclava and scarf that are in the game?

Not my intention for now.:p

Teriyaki, I was wondering if it was possible you could combine your chest rig over the ballistic vest you're working on. It'd be perfect for early OEF kits

But it can not never, undecided for now.

2014-11-18_00002_zpscd3c9358.jpg

Error has not been resolved most,,. Anyway, I recommend that you put the "-nologs" in the boot options. :butbut:

That' s a shame teriyaki, there is some stuff in your pack that is definately unseen in any other mod, in addition to the overall quality of it, but the amount of errors is really too high to advise the guys i play with to try it, i hope that you will find somebody to help you with the errors, i' m afraid i can' t be of any help.

That' s a shame teriyaki, there is some stuff in your pack that is definitely unseen in any other mod, in addition to the overall quality of it, but the amount of errors is really too high to advise the guys i play with to try it, i hope that you will find somebody to help you with the errors, i' m afraid i can' t be of any help.

Thank you for words of encouragement.:cool:

Descriptive error becomes somehow. Model related errors difficult... But I work hard.

Rest assured that i have no doubt about that mate, one only need to take a quick glance at this thread to get an idea of the amount of work that you' re pulling.