.kju

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) - A1/A2/OA terrains from BI in A3

;2851152']

Check the updated first post.

Thanks for rapid action!

/KC

Hotfix frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

is the hotfix on withSIX? we were playing yesterday, got a small update but we were still getting CTDs all over the place

edit: found the hotfix pbo files in the PwS download, but the whole night was ruined by CTD. will be reverting back to 1.3 until this is resolved

Edited by GDent

Hi, i was playing your mod together with RHS ESCALATION - two best composed mods for A3, and after update from RHS all tanks are sinking in ground (to road wheels level - after sinking, you dont see them). In same time, same second while this is occuring the strange sound bug is apearing too - sound from left channel (speaker) is disapearing. This bug is happen randomly, there is a fix to get back sound - just press "esc" for few times. But for immobilised vehicles there are no fix, just restart whole mission. I am testing again after full reinstall (6 hours of downloading - 4,4gb from disc, and 6gb from steam updates).

BTW : RHS says that is AiA TP fault. They have tweaked some physx for vehicles, but this sound? I dont know how to fix that. Of course i have installed all updates and fixes you have released.

For some reason when loading AiA since last weekend (before the hotfix, as well as after the hotfix), the server refuses to let people connect.

Trying to join will give a black Arma-style screen without being able to even type in chat.

From the server side, the console doesn't even show a connection attempt. Task manager shows the arma server process taking up 100% of a core (33%, as server has 3 virtual cores). Trying to close the server console window doesn't work (as it usually does), process must be ended from task manager.

Both clients and server update through PWS.

Disabling AIA mods on the server and otherwise using the exact same configuration (clients still run AiA), everything works (except AiA missions obviously cannot be loaded).

Our mod list can be found here:

pws://www.arma-il.info/files/arma-il.yml

--- 
:name: ArmA-IL
:ip: 95.172.92.227
:port: 2302
:game: 9DE199E3-7342-4495-AD18-195CF264BA5B
:info: http://www.arma-il.info/
:image_large: http://www.arma-il.info/images/aillogo.png
:image: http://arma-il.info/images/ail64x64.png
:motd: 
- Welcom to ArmA-IL IDF COOP Server.
:rules: []
:force_server_name: false
:required_mods: 
- "@CBA_A3"
- "@sthud_a3"
- "@IDF"
- "@ALiVE"
- "@JSRS2"
- "@RH_M4_A3"
- "@task_force_radio"
- "@st_stamina_bar"
- "@HAFM_ISIS_A3"
- "@AllInArmaTerrainPack"
- "@fata_a3"
- "@hlcmods_ak"
- "@ASDG_JR"
- "@hlcmods_core"
- "@rhs_usf3"
- "@rhs_afrf3"
- "@mec"
:allowed_mods: []
:apps: 
- Main TS server
:missions: []
:mpmissions: 
- ":all"

I've that that issue a couple of times, and everytime it's related to .bikeys in the keys folder.

Our server is linux, and most recently it was when we added blastcore / WARFXPE.bisign.

Looking at the console, the server would connect to steam servers before the key was added. As soon as the server was stopped, and the key added, the server would just stand still on connecting to steam server and never get further. Removing the .bikey fixed it again.

We are using play with six and in the latest version we got a old graphic bug back. There appears to be a halo on the map that pretty much looks like fog. I do remember this error in older versions in A3MP and since the latest update over PWS we got this back now.

Ehm i got the october version and now i put the 07.01. hotfix update over it, is this correct? having 494 files in the addon folder? Hope so, this full to patch to hotfix with all over the place different dates and names confuses. Would be cool to have a "Full Update" everytime there is a fix or whatever.

I now have big problems with the serverkey/bisign files. Server dont load up, if i delete the serverkey AiA_TP_2015_01_01.bikey the server run, with it it crash. Someone with the same problem?

These bisgn problems are not related with AIA TP, I got this problem randomly when adding or removing mods/keys. Now my server is working fine with verifySignatures = 2, even with AIA TP. But today I wanted to try ACRE2 and I've run into same problem. As I said, this bisign problem is really random and only BI can fix it. You can however turn off verifySignatures, that will temporarily fix it.

Btw, if you have the october version you should firstly update with AiA TP 2015-01-01 Patch and then with the hotfix.

We never had random problems with keys, everytime we had problems others have them too. Its mostly when bi tools make problems or 90% the mod maker did something wrong. I also had a problem with a mod that cannot be signed from me, perhaps its also mod related? We need to turn off SigV2 the next days but this wont work for the future. we really like AiA TP and use it but our clan uses SigCheck all the time.

I will check Full update 1.1.2015 + Hotfix.

As I said we are using latest version of AIA TP and we have no problems with verifySignatures. So it has to be some combination of keys.

We never had random problems with keys, everytime we had problems others have them too. Its mostly when bi tools make problems or 90% the mod maker did something wrong. I also had a problem with a mod that cannot be signed from me, perhaps its also mod related? We need to turn off SigV2 the next days but this wont work for the future. we really like AiA TP and use it but our clan uses SigCheck all the time.

I will check Full update 1.1.2015 + Hotfix.

Yeah the random server not fully starting(for me it doesnt really crash, it just softlocks and seems to be running fine but you can tell that it softlocked somewhere because of the window title not being updated with the port info ) with certain keys its really annoying and seems totally random, sometimes even changing the addon order fixes it, others removing some signature from keys folder..... Someone needs to find a easy repro and report it so BI can look into that :S

So if you are having it it isnt related with AiA at all, since i also have it running fine.

About pbos that can't be signed its full 100% addon makers fault, usually when they include unbined data/created with crappy tools :P(mikero ftw)

Edited by columdrum

sometimes even changing the addon order fixes it, others removing some signature from keys folder.

lol, every time this happens to me, I'm doing the exact steps :D

Could be users having two (or more) signatures for one file (albeit (at least) one signature is valid for the keys on the server).

Seems BI broke this recently (aka in A3). Also it seems to just getting users stuck on joining or kicked without a message.

Complain to Dwarden/BI to sort out their mess.

Has anyone experienced random crashes since the last AiA update?

Sometimes when loading islands with only AiA and the island loaded the game grinds to a halt 1-2 seconds in.

Had some occasional crashes happen when loading a map in the editor.

Cheers

I remember them doing that even before the patch though.

They tend to do it even on regular A3 islands, maybe it's just worse with older islands or road objects. Go figure.

Well, any idea how to consistently reproduce the issue? I could provide the command line so others can try the same and see if it reproduces on their servers, but it's rather long, so if anyone can reproduce it with a small list of mods that would be better :)

so is the hotfix on PWS or does it need to be applied manually?

I see, the difference is in the spelling, probably what through me off thanks.

I have been watching some documentaries based on Ramadi this past week, and pondered this question.

could someone clarify one thing for me: if I only want Takistan and nothing else, is there a version of this monstrosity for that?

actually, is there some cfg file that I can install as a mod and just copy over my Takistan PBOs from my OA folder?

I remember them doing that even before the patch though.

They tend to do it even on regular A3 islands, maybe it's just worse with older islands or road objects. Go figure.

Not really, I tried with SMD Sahrani A3 and Altis and while they do pull an odd zigzag, they don't drive nearly as bad as on AiATP Sahrani, it's like they can't drive on a straight road.