Appreciate it, and I'll definitely have a look and see about adding some of it.

Just to be clear as far as the naming goes, I only control the prefix and classNames, but as far as Taiwan being written on the actual flag patches instead of ROC, that's not something that will be changed (unless someone gets me flag patches that actually say Republic of China on them instead). But, with that said, I can change the prefix names. Thanks again for sharing.

Hi, any plan to make our Indonesian special forces patch? Like these? Thanks

iEBhOPt.jpg

00Oggwe.jpg

HjXlJAW.jpg

9Kfqz3N.jpg

Those can be added, not a problem at all.

Yay it's finally on steam. Thank you so much for a steam release!

• Like 1

Hello Siege, your patches are really top quality.  Thank you for making them and sharing them!

In particular I like your ArmA 2 patches(my favorite fictional country and factions in the series) .  I was wondering if you would add the ChDKZ national flag?

Flag_ChDKZ.jpg

Either way, thanks again for the patches!  Good luck in future.

Sure thing, thanks for the request.

Would be interested in adding AFSOC patches? More specifically, a black background group of patches such as:

1_514b3125-8f1b-4cd1-9cdf-b37f1b2be4dd_grande.jpeg?v=1453011117

20141121389463572.jpg

1_c481b61c-ce2a-45af-b35b-c50ae39edb7d_1024x1024.jpeg?v=1453011124

tic-tactical-custom-infrared-ir-glow-in-

I know you have a TACP patch already but the actual text is rather small when in-game so it would be awesome if you'd be able to update it!

Thanks in advance :)

Please the old patch from the 45th VDV (Russia):

WingsofVictoryFestival-14-X2.jpg

And the new patch from the 45th VDV:

969642358_XKAFy-O.jpg

The 45th VDV/GRU is Russia's most elite reconnaissance brigade. Russia even made special camo suits just for them because they are the spearhead of Russia's airborne troops (VDV) and military intelligence (GRU). 

On 7/20/2019 at 2:48 PM, Kaisharev said:

Does this mod have any Serbian army patches?

People still wanting more patches? From what I can recall, there are only a couple Serbian patches included at the moment, but happy to always add more should you have some good reference material we can go by. Feel free to post (in a spoiler or DM) any patch references that you have or find, and we can see about getting them added for the next update. Just bear in mind that the USP Gear mod is my/our current priority, so it may be awhile before this patches mod receives an update.

I love this MOD.  The detail is fantastic. 

For the next version:  https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61iJeys92mL._UY550_.jpg

• Like 1

Yet another request lol . I was wanting to see if you could add a patch for the 31 Bravo Military Police?13516.jpgA very awesome mod you have made, and I use it regularly in my missions!

• Like 1

Much appreciated for the continued interest in the mod. Will gladly add that in for the next update. The gear mod has taken priority at the moment, but just as soon as the update for it is released, I will be looking to get the patches/markers mods updated. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Strat96 said:

Any further news on how this is progressing?

As your new to these forums, you probably haven't read our forum rules yet. However we prefer members not to ask for thread updates as we consider it spam here.

No spam or advertising:

Advertising of any commercial or personal project, product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited. This includes the Personal Message service and clan recruitment outside of the Clan Recruitment forum. Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. Please do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum and do not "Bump" threads. Posting "any news", "is it out yet" or asking for a release date type posts are also spam.

• Thanks 1

On 7/22/2019 at 9:00 PM, Siege-A said:

People still wanting more patches? From what I can recall, there are only a couple Serbian patches included at the moment, but happy to always add more should you have some good reference material we can go by. Feel free to post (in a spoiler or DM) any patch references that you have or find, and we can see about getting them added for the next update. Just bear in mind that the USP Gear mod is my/our current priority, so it may be awhile before this patches mod receives an update.

Over a year has passed, but I am finally sending you a few patches (SF ones)

Spoiler

63 Para

dGIIEje.png

Griffons Battalion (Part of the 72nd Brigade for Special Operations)

YszKuJu.png

• Thanks 1

I downloaded this mod pack from Steam Workshop and I only want to keep the US unit patches. I've managed to delete the other folders for non-US countries but I don't want morale or blood type patches so I deleted those too. However, they still show up in the virtual arsenal, albeit as "invisible" patches and take up a lot of scrolling time just so I can, say, put the USAF symbol on my pilot guy. I even deleted the .hpp files for the morale and blood patches but they're still there. How do I fix that?

On 2/4/2022 at 2:50 PM, marxman28 said:

I downloaded this mod pack from Steam Workshop and I only want to keep the US unit patches. I've managed to delete the other folders for non-US countries but I don't want morale or blood type patches so I deleted those too. However, they still show up in the virtual arsenal, albeit as "invisible" patches and take up a lot of scrolling time just so I can, say, put the USAF symbol on my pilot guy. I even deleted the .hpp files for the morale and blood patches but they're still there. How do I fix that?

So you tried deleting the other pbo files? There should be no reason for the others to show if the other pbos aren't present, it wouldn't be possible since those contain the patch images. Unless Steam is doing something to redownload the files for some reason.

I'd say copy it over as a local mod and load it, could be that a "repaired" version overwrites it as Siege-A suggested.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Siege-A said:

So you tried deleting the other pbo files? There should be no reason for the others to show if the other pbos aren't present, it wouldn't be possible since those contain the patch images. Unless Steam is doing something to redownload the files for some reason.

I downloaded it as a local mod and replaced the original Steam Workshop mod with it. The only .pbo files that are in my mod folder now are USP_Patches, USP_Patches_Core, and USP_Patches_USA. Like I said, I've successfully gotten rid of all the non-US countries but I also want to get rid of morale and blood type patches.

2 hours ago, marxman28 said:

Like I said, I've successfully gotten rid of all the non-US countries but I also want to get rid of morale and blood type patches.

Morale and blood type patches are part of USP_Patches.pbo, that's why those are still showing.