7 hours ago, autigergrad said:

Great stuff Siege!

Is there any chance of a Steam Workshop addition for these?

No Steam Workshop support yet....maybe coming in the near future....maybe. 

2 hours ago, road runner said:

Nice update dude

Thanks Cal. Been a long time in the making but finally got around to finishing it up. :drinking2:

• Like 3

Throw me in with the hopeful crowd as well :D 

Great release as usual, now if only BIS would add the damn patch and face selection options to the editor itself. The current system is awful :(

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sargken said:

Always hopeful about the workshop

3 hours ago, Bitesrad said:

Throw me in with the hopeful crowd as well :D 

Great release as usual, now if only BIS would add the damn patch and face selection options to the editor itself. The current system is awful :(

No worries guys, I can clearly see Workshop support is something that is definitely wanted, so I am doing some serious thought on that particular subject. I'll keep you updated. (Oh, and if only BIS would also add insignia options for backpacks/vests/helmets as well...that would make this pack much more useful.)

2 hours ago, foxhound said:

Thanks for sending us the updatedversion :)

New release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

Thanks Fox! :f:

• Like 2

Awesome update, man!

Sorry to ask, but I wanted to be sure I didn't miss them.  Did the Cold Harbor patches make it in with this update?  I didn't see them under "Morale."

Hey Seige-A 

Could you please pm me when your have release the update with all the Guards Patches in please mate so i know when to download it lol as im not always on here 

thanks

On 3/9/2017 at 4:26 AM, shomu1 said:

Awesome update, man!

Sorry to ask, but I wanted to be sure I didn't miss them.  Did the Cold Harbor patches make it in with this update?  I didn't see them under "Morale."

Short answer, no. Unfortunately I thought I had hit all the requests, but still missed some. I will be doing another update soon that will address mostly the requests that were missed. Sorry about that, but I'll get it taken care of.

On 3/11/2017 at 9:54 AM, scooterperpetual said:

Still one of my favorite mods :D

Was wondering if there is any chance of getting this patch added in the next update?

Thanks, and sure thing. Will add it in with the 'requests' update.

On 3/11/2017 at 11:40 AM, michael poole said:

Hey Seige-A 

Could you please pm me when your have release the update with all the Guards Patches in please mate so i know when to download it lol as im not always on here 

thanks

No problem, and just as I had mentioned to the others...I will have them included with the next update. I'll send a PM when it's released.

• Like 1

No worries, man.  Take your time.  I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going blind.

Would love for this to be on the steam workshop so my unit can use it! Any eta of when that would be done?

Looks good mate, keep up the good work :) 

hey, can you update the syrian republican guards with is if possible:
200px-Syrian_Republican_Guard_SSI.svg.pn

and add the tiger forces one: 
7e9c59ff856c6129a4d791baf44fba47.png

and hezbollah : (on the right looks better)
hezbol10.jpg

thanks anyway

On 5/11/2017 at 9:50 PM, austinwms said:

Would love for this to be on the steam workshop so my unit can use it! Any eta of when that would be done?

It's in the planning. I've made up my mind to do a Steam Workshop release, mainly because my time working on Arma related stuff has stretched thin. This doesn't mean everyone can start uploading the mod on their own, it means I'll have it uploaded as soon as I get the Steam Publisher working in my favor....just been having some issues with it. But rest assured, it will be done...even if I have to ask someone else to upload it for me.

On 5/13/2017 at 7:03 AM, syrioust said:

hey, can you update the syrian republican guards with is if possible:

and add the tiger forces one: 

and hezbollah : (on the right looks better)

thanks anyway

Sure thing. I have one last update coming for this pack, which covers many of the requests that had been made which were never fulfilled. It won't be the LAST update....just the last one for a good while. I've been wanting to get some other stuff released for quite some time now, and doesn't seem like it will happen if I keep coming back to the patches. And surely almost 5000 patches is enough for one pack....for now...lol.

I will probably do the update and Steam Workshop release all at once, so please have some patience, I don't have the time to work on this stuff like I used to. And I wanted to thank everyone for the continued interest in this mod. Even if this next update is the last for a long time, I will always keep my work up-to-date, ensuring it isn't corrupted by game updates.

• Like 5

looking forward to the update still the best patch mod out there.

• Like 1

Quick Update:

No, this mod isn't dead....no one asked...but I'm sure some we're thinking it. But, the next big update has been put on hold, no ETA on when a release will be made, but I can say it will probably be after I finally get some other content released. I will still be trying to push out a small update, covering requests as stated before, but will definitely be small. 

The good news is, for all you Steam Workshop fans, I am currently working on a solution to get the mod uploaded to SW. Even though the update has been delayed, I decided the least I could do is to at least get it posted on Steam. Once again, no ETA, but it will be soon, and will be announced here when it is available for download. 

I apologize to any that may have been looking forward to another release, but worry not, as there is new content on the horizon. I have been very excited to get some of this released, as all of it has been projects that have been long in the making. I will post a WIP thread at some point before release. Thank you all again for the support, and I hope to get back to you all soon with the SW release.

• Like 5

And it arrives. No update, but the mod can now be located on Steam Workshop. Everyone should give a big thank you to DireOne for assisting me with this. Sorry for the long wait. Enjoy! :f:

First post updated.

4yS8Pid.jpg

• Like 4

Absolutly not a problem, i'm happy to help when i can! :D

• Like 1

Thanks for the Workshop release, should hopefully tone down the illegal uploads a bit and make it easier for me to keep it up to date. Love your work :)

• Like 1

Really loving the quality of your work and it's nice having it on the workshop now ^_^

I was wondering if you could add in these Russian VDV Arm Patches with your next update, i'd really appreciate it!

331st Guards Airborne Regiment Patch (Present)

331st GAR Patch (Present)

98th Guards Airborne Division Patch (1993)

98th Division Patch (1993)

98th Guards Airborne Division Patch (2008)

98th Division Patch (2008)

Wishing you all the best,

H.

1 hour ago, Hengleford97 said:

Really loving the quality of your work and it's nice having it on the workshop now ^_^

I was wondering if you could add in these Russian VDV Arm Patches with your next update, i'd really appreciate it!

No problem, and glad everyone is enjoying the SW release. Just to keep you aware though, I have put the next update on hold for this pack, so it may be awhile before those patches are added, but I'll throw them in as soon as I'm back to work on it. Thanks for the request.

• Like 2

Really good work on the mod! I've got some ROC/TW patches to suggest, and while this is far from being a complete pack, I'm sure you'll find some designs cool.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7smP5BFPntNV0FHaWRUWGRhZFE/view?usp=sharing 

EDIT: Just updated slightly

I should also add that for these patches, their prefixes should be ROC and not TW, to be accurate to our nation's actual and official name.

Edited by Eiya